News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Do you know that:

Started by gogannaka, August 23, 2003, 10:48:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gogannaka

Kai Muda,you and onions.
Very informative.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

gogannaka

Do you know that Kano pillars are leading the Nigerian premier league?
Hopefully they will win and represent nigeria in the African champions league.

8) 8) 8)

*~MuDa~*

Well that will be a major break-through dont you think?
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

gogannaka

Quote from: *~MuDa~* on April 16, 2008, 09:28:18 AM
Well that will be a major break-through dont you think?

Yep.It wud be great.

gogannaka

Do you know that the NGO Médecins Sans Frontières was created in 1971 as an aftermath of the Biafran war by Bernard Kouchner and other French doctors who had worked in besieged Biafra.

jewel(abdulgee22)

Quote from: gogannaka on September 03, 2003, 07:04:27 PM
do u know that...nigeria was once ranked the 2nd most corrupt nation in the world?............(i wonder which country was the most corrupt)

i think i was CAMEROUN.........................jamaar PAUL BIYA
for those that sleep their dreams is a reality, wake up is just an illussion."

jewel of d nile.

gogannaka

Nigeria, with only two per cent of the world's population, contributes 10 per cent of  world maternal deaths. Each year, 60,000 women die from pregnancy-related deaths, with majority occurring in the North.

EMTL

Quote from: gogannaka on June 26, 2008, 09:18:33 AM
Nigeria, with only two per cent of the world's population, contributes 10 per cent of  world maternal deaths. Each year, 60,000 women die from pregnancy-related deaths, with majority occurring in the North.
Assalamu alaikum,
This is very shocking.............Amma fa matar da ta mutu wajen haihuwa tana iya samun mutuwar Shahada. Allah Ya jikan Musulmai.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

gogannaka

During the Biafran secessionist struggle in Nigeria in the late 1960s, an Ibo physicist and his colleagues reportedly obtained enough radioactive material in Europe to make a radiological bomb. They planned to explode the weapon in Lagos, the capital, but on the way from Europe to Nigeria, the material got "lost" in Portugal. It was never heard of again.

IBB

Hmn how true is this your tori Ale gogannawa.

I heard a similar story but of Mercedes cars. That the old versions, those 70s models that have grasshopper headlights can actually fly. But the knot that if unscrewed will make the cars fly was forgotten and was never figured out
IHS

Muhsin

The crude oil price hits more than $140 per barrel in world oil market? Think of what our father land is gaining from this rise of price. Any development so far? LOL...Nigeria!
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

IBB goa and do some research,na san ba'a haife ka ba lokacin biafran war,mu kam da wayon mu.

Do you also know that the light arms ammunitions expended by the Nigerian soldiers during the war was more than that expended in world war II by all nations.

Which one is more believable?

Dan-Borno

Quote from: IBB on June 30, 2008, 09:43:44 PM
That the old versions, those 70s models that have grasshopper headlights can actually fly. But the knot that if unscrewed will make the cars fly was forgotten and was never figured out

kline una no go kill me  ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D
IBB wai which encyclopedia you dey use, shebi you no sey
we dey for 2008?
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

gogannaka

LOL,
Irin labarin nan da ake jiyowa a wajen mai shayi ko a beer parlour.

IBB

Quote from: gogannaka on July 03, 2008, 02:33:17 PM
IBB goa and do some research,na san ba'a haife ka ba lokacin biafran war,mu kam da wayon mu.

Mai yai zafi Uncle, may be I should get a sit and enjoy war stories from Uncle-U

Quote from: Dan-Borno on July 03, 2008, 02:50:44 PM
Quote from: IBB on June 30, 2008, 09:43:44 PM
That the old versions, those 70s models that have grasshopper headlights can actually fly. But the knot that if unscrewed will make the cars fly was forgotten and was never figured out

kline una no go kill me  ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D
IBB wai which encyclopedia you dey use, shebi you no sey
we dey for 2008?

Which part of Nigeria are you living? I cant believe you have never heard this stori b4 dont u visit mai-shayi palour?
IHS