News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Suggestion

Started by Anonymous, October 18, 2002, 10:56:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hello Malam Salisu. I understand you're the webmaster.
Ina son nagayamaka cewa instead of updating news daily weekly or monthly as you wanted to do on the home page, why not just link sites like Daily Trust, Gamji, Guardian..... so that the people interested will just get the news from the source. This would undoubtedly save you a lot of time as I know you are very busy.
You can also decide toi update the news about kano weekly calling It "Kano Online magazine" or something to this effect, where you ll cap all the relevant news about Kano for the week.
Just a suggestion.
sai anjima.

sdanyaro

Malam Amin,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. I have actually been thinking about the weekly update to the relevant news links but I was thinking of calling it WEEKLY NEWS LINKS since its still news links and Kano Online is not the source of the news. We could still have a "Kano Online magazine" if we can get some Kano Online volunteers to be uploading any kind of news from and about Kano. What do you think of that? and do you have other people you could talk to to help with this? the News Upload to the "Kano Online magazine" that is.

Thanks again for this suggestion.
Salisu U. Danyaro.

Anonymous

Guest I definitely gotta agree with you.