News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

SECRET CRUSH

Started by MySeLf, November 13, 2007, 01:21:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Waziri_

This is interesting,

Those who want to hear about love stories and crushes can view these threads:

http://kanoonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=1078.0

QuoteIt is one afternoon like that, the great gal of the dreams is having her birthday. She came earlier and reminded me in her own casual way, and I, am full of the required muscles-except perhaps financial- to see that I please her on the milestone of her life.

My Goddess, is the title of the poem I'm holding in a high capacity diskette looking for a business center, where better colored printers that can bring the most in the life represented on the image that forms the background of the poem are. My printer failed me earlier in the morning and there is no light everywhere at the moment, and I am short of money, not quite sure whether those business centers with power generators will agree to do the printing for me with the meager amount of money I am carrying. ?And upon all, the goddess is ?coming at 2 pm to take the present. It is 1:30pm now.

I'm moving around in the campus. If I should get ?a business center, will it have a gen? If it has, will it have a high powered printer? If it has , can my purse or rather wallet accommodates the cost of the printing without emptying or even pursuing the wallet with ?debts? ?

Here I am at the pharmaceutical sciences faculty, where a good business center is operating smoothly. ?The manager or is it the manageress of the center - a middle aged woman enough to be my mother- is there standing , speaking or rather sparking on one of ?her employed. I move in with my ?slender carriage, a very young man, HANDsome? LEGsome?, with a suave and innocent disposition.

and here for the continuation:

http://kanoonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=1070.0

HUSNAA

Quote from: Dan-Borno on November 21, 2007, 08:41:51 AM
yyyeeessss, that guy is my uncle, he reads chemistry,
physics and statistics, so its you he was telling me about.

Reads? u mean he is still at school?

lol I doubt if it was ur uncle.. DB.. sorry to burst your 'youthful' bubble  ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

gogannaka

WOW!
Awesome stories!
See,Crushes are very sweet.They last a lifetime.
I bet some of us could forget a relationship but never a good crush.
Har centurians ma suna tuna crushes  ;D

@Dave,Don't regret.

Myself almost every1 has shared some story.It's your turn now.

Quote from: hafsee on November 20, 2007, 08:21:06 AM
Quote from: HUSNAA on November 19, 2007, 11:29:32 AM
Bittersweet not sweet Dave, GGNK............ ;D  there is always an element of regret attached to unrequited feelings...
rıght now ı have a crush  OMG ı feel gr8 jst sayıng ıt LOL!!

LOL you must be Fulani.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: Dan-Borno on November 21, 2007, 08:41:51 AM
yyyeeessss, that guy is my uncle, he reads chemistry,
physics and statistics, so its you he was telling me about.

Haba!!! Dan_Borno, what a blatant lie!!!!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

EMTL

Quote from: EMTL on November 22, 2007, 01:50:19 PM
Assalamu alaikum,
Secret ...........1998...... kai abin ya dade let me think over it again.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

waduz

Assalamu alaikum,

Waalaikumussalam, shigo dai mana. and tell us the whole thing, I know its there inside you. Spill it out......

gogannaka

Quote from: EMTL on November 22, 2007, 01:57:20 PM
Assalamu alaikum,

LOL....We're waiting.

HUSNAA

Quote from: gogannaka on November 22, 2007, 06:08:02 PM
Quote from: EMTL on November 22, 2007, 01:57:20 PM
Assalamu alaikum,

LOL....We're waiting.
Bamu yadda da wayon ba GGNK.. sai nadar labaran wa'yansu kake yi kayi kus da naka.....SPILL IT OUT.. !   ;D

gogannaka

LOL,
I have already posted a full version of one of my many crushes.I deleted it afterwards saboda ... ?
Ask dem myself and co,za su iya ba ki summary.

MySeLf

Quote from: gogannaka on November 22, 2007, 08:05:15 PM
LOL,
I have already posted a full version of one of my many crushes.I deleted it afterwards saboda ... ?

Kai Gagan! When did U do that and why? Is really an interesting piece that put a smile...
To gaskiya sam bamu yadda ba.... Put it back on or share another one... Hhmmm! Gogan Wayo!

Now calling next person to the confession cubicle is Mummy Cee,, leave the kids in the playing
area and proceed to the confession cubicle mumcee...hehe :).... Priest is anxiously waiting!

!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

waduz

Quote from: Myself on November 22, 2007, 11:39:36 PM
Quote from: gogannaka on November 22, 2007, 08:05:15 PM
LOL,

Kai Gagan! When did U do that and why? Is really an interesting piece that put a smile...
To gaskiya sam bamu yadda ba.... Put it back on or share another one... Hhmmm! Gogan Wayo!

Now calling next person to the confession cubicle is Mummy Cee,, leave the kids in the playing

area and proceed to the confession cubicle mumcee...hehe :).... Priest is anxiously waiting!

Haba Goga! ashe ma crushes dinka r so many? To kamata ka bamu daya kullum! Daure, ka ji?

Mumcee, ai kema sai ki dan buda mana cikinki kadan! Da fatan dai nakin bai yi melting din ki ba!

Myself, waye kuma Priest yau? Ina fata dai Goganne, domin shi yake xraying na mutane shi kuma bamu ga nasa ba! Hehehehehehehe.................. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
Between 1998 to early 2000 while I was doing a program in a Uni- there was this Sister, who is fond of wearing her Niqab, the veil covers all her face, her Hijab is also complete and she is Modest. This pious sister melts many hearts. She never allowed jeers or negative comments from people to stop her from her Islamic dressing and appearance. In fact, her answers are always, salaam, salaam, salaam.... This is in accordance with a verse describing believers in Suratul Furqan of the Glorious Qur'an were Allah (SWT) says....... " The (faithful) Slaves of the Beneficent are they who walk upon the earth moderately, and when the foolish ones address them answer: peace." Q25: 63)

Being a part time student, who spent very little time in the Campus I was never opportuned to say Salaamu alaikum to this Sister, although I had wished.

Those who studied in ATBU around that period perhaps noted this sister and had this secret crush also. May Allah (SWT) guide us onto His rightous path all.

Oya, gogannaka tell us about Jos and BUK.... Nura has many to tell I wonder why he is keeping mute.
Dan Barno, inda Lerusa!
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Nuruddeen

Quote from: Myself on November 19, 2007, 10:45:18 PM
Quote from: Nuruddeen on November 18, 2007, 02:22:15 PM
I happened to have a crush on one lady at Konline whom I later found was old enough to be my MUMMMY. GimbiyarrrrrrrrrrLafs!!!!!

Kai nuraddeen, the young pretty gimbiya who proudly posted her pics U mean.... She look young and beautiful in
her fulani attire like real gimbiyar America ;D, So how could U said that? or was it an old pics she posted?... Hhm!
Kodai.....  :-X ;D

Not really

o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

HUSNAA

lol cool it guys!
I dont think Waduz meant anything bad by melting MYSELF.. dont think anything else. I am sure everyone takes everything at face value. There is nothing hidden underneath. Everyone whose's experienced a crush has had it accompanied with melted heart and wobbly knees as well  ;D ;D. yr heart melted, a million hearts have melted before and after... nothing to it. :)

MySeLf

Quote from: HUSNAA on November 23, 2007, 02:28:57 PM
Everyone whose's experienced a crush has had it accompanied with melted heart and wobbly knees as well 

That's right husnaa...... And that is why I give no second thought to mentioned...
But it look like mr waduz has CAPITALIZE and UNDERLINE it, and is so thrilling for him.... Hhmmm! ???

!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!