News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

ANY QUESTIONS  ABOUT K-ONLINERS PLZ ASK HERE?

Started by ummita, December 07, 2003, 01:58:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ummita

U can ask just about anything........anythinggggg. Ask anything u wan2 know about any oda onliner. Wateva the question might b. The respondent should give a straight reply having in mind that lying is forbidden in any religion!!!! So lemme proceed....

KILISHI WHERE U GO,? ME WAN KNOW 8)

NEXT QUESTION PLZ
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

zezezee

Ummita is this a truth or dare kinda thing? cos i have alot of questions to ask ppl ? ?;D ;D ;D
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.

Hausa Error

Life is a test. Try get a 'P' atleast.

kilishi

:o :o
I travelled to a faraway land,satisfied?

ok Ummita can i please know where u reside? 8)
ilishi

*~MuDa~*

...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Anonymous

Gimbiya

ok, this might be cool. I think I ask this one before, dyme where art thou? and for the rest of onliners where do we reside? we never know what a small world this is.
what kind of questions shouldn't be asked?
color=pink] Knoledge Saves Lives--- FAAWIN[/color]

Humrah

Salam all,

I am a lady, not a Nigerian but leaving in Nigeria. I have been following  you guys for a long time without making contributions.

Since we have this new thread I feel I should ask the one question that has been on my mind for long: Who is this Waziri that some of you call "The legendary Waziri"??

I really would want know about him. Possibly everything. His poetry, love life, age and anything he can spare further.

Hausanicious

I will like to know the full name of this ppl:

1.  Fulanicious
2.  Mudacriss
3.  Zezezee
4.  Waziri
5.  Ummita
Say no Evil and Do no Evil unto Me,   Kunji Ko!

zezezee

QuoteErr!! ?ummita :-/ can i have ur phone number

so ummita, u started this thread, u ought to start giving us some answers......then we will all fall in..
hmmmmm, Ms Humrah i think mr Waziri is married, but u will surely find so many other k-onliners that are single for now ?;D

For Hausanicious: my surname is Zee and my given name  is zeze............. ;D ;D ;D
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.

al_hamza

ABILUNAH? SABILUNAH? AL-JIHAD! AL-JIHAD!

JiboNura

Gimbiya, will you like me, can you give me a date, your e-mail, telephone no. and heart?
Nura.

JiboNura

Who is this Waziri that some of you call "The legendary Waziri"??

I really would want know about him. Possibly everything. His poetry, love life, age and anything he can spare further.

Humrah, i  think am in the right position to tell u who waz is but don't worry i will see him and seek his consent to let me satisfy ur conscience. :D :D :D 8) :-X
Nura.

JiboNura

Ummita, have u ever been turned on by someone? Pls, let me know the kind of guy u can die for.
Nura.

JiboNura

Quote:o :o
I travelled to a faraway land,satisfied?

ok Ummita can i please know where u reside? 8)

Sincerely speaking, Kilishi didn't answer ummita's question well.
Remember the agreement; one must be honest, truthful and straight forward  not straight backward while answering. This applies to you Zezezee.