News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

MEMBERS PREDICTION...!!

Started by MySeLf, December 11, 2007, 01:21:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gogannaka

Quote from: amira on December 26, 2007, 12:17:45 AM
Goga the unpredictable let me try predicting you....

Here goes......................................................
Gender.............. Male
Age................. 25-30
Marital status.... not married
Kids................. have not arrived yet
complexion........ Choc brown
Height.............. 5'9
Body build......... Medium
Occupation...........student/accountancy :-\
Hates anything scary lol, likes to have a bit of fun but gets serious(thats wen an fara wuce gona da iri) ;D
and he sounds like a real gentlemen.

My score, my score!!! ;D

LOL@amira...you got an E Ba yabo ba fallasa  :P
I can't be single and have kids ai ko.
Nice try  ;D

Waduz lallai fa ni ma na shinshino wani abu a wannan thread din....akwai qus qus ni da kai.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

HUSNAA

Quote from: gogannaka on December 28, 2007, 05:16:11 AM
I can't be single and have kids ai ko.
Nice try  ;D

lol  ;D

Anyway,  I think GGNK is the most enigmatic gentleman of the lot here. Why? Even those who know him personally, have been unable to pin him down accurately.... ;D

Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

waduz

So many predictions but with little accuracy. Why not all to comfirm with their accurate dossiers. Myself being the originator of the thread should start giving her own! Lol.

Nuruddeen

Quote from: sadiq on December 27, 2007, 09:53:38 PM"SS" duk da nasan kun sani bara na fede biri har jela. Wato shi wanan kalmar ta turanci tana nufin SINGLE AND SEARCHING. KO ba haka bane Mal Nura?

Hahaha!!! Sadiq kenan. Dont u think 1 can be SS if he has sickle disease such as...God forbid but u know what I mean.LOL!!
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

IBB

Muhsin prediction:

Height: 5.6

Bodysize: Average

Colour: Light in complextion but Kano heat has darken him a bit

Education: University Level:I; Studying English

Character: polite, friendly, humble but like to impress sometimes, likes a bit of attention and pampering, shy (espicially girls)

Trasportation: Motor-bike (Vespa)
IHS

HUSNAA

Lol IBB this is not a prediction.. this is a factual pronunciation!!! ;D ;D. You've got the boy down to a T!! hehehehehe!

waduz

IBB, that is a fair prediction. So young Muhsin rides a vespa? Well, that is better than the acaba reckless riders. IBB, do you patronize acabas? ;D

Dan-Borno

Quote from: IBB on December 30, 2007, 05:18:11 PM
Muhsin prediction:
Age: 18--22 years, Height: 5.6, Bodysize: Average, Colour: Light in complextion but Kano heat has darken him a bit
Education: University Level:I; Studying English, Character: polite, friendly, humble but like to impress sometimes, likes a bit of attention and pampering, shy (espicially girls), Status: Single (No girlfriend, no wife), Location: Kano
Trasportation: Motor-bike (Vespa)

The best of all predictions ever on Kline members prediction.

Quote from: IBB on December 30, 2007, 05:18:11 PM

Zan yi fallasa
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Muhsin

@Oga IBB

You got 60% correct. Think like correcting some bits info. and leave some uncorrected.

-I ride Lifan
-Finish level one just few months ago. Now goin' to 200L Febuary studying BAEd English not BA English
-Am short not average
-Dark skin not tanned by sun but naturally so.
-Don't know how my length can be said. Never go to...hospital ???for that.
-Like to impress??? I really doubt. But this isn't for me do say but you! Thus probably right.

Quote from: HUSNAA on December 30, 2007, 05:36:52 PM
Lol IBB this is not a prediction.. this is a factual pronunciation!!! ;D ;D. You've got the boy down to a T!! hehehehehe!

Aunty Husnaa kenan!

Quote from: waduz on December 31, 2007, 09:33:39 AM
IBB, that is a fair prediction. So young Muhsin rides a vespa? Well, that is better than the acaba reckless riders. IBB, do you patronize acabas? ;D

Ko Malam Waduz? I do ride Lifan.

@ Dan-Barno

Who is afraid? A FALLASA!!! Am single and not searching (to use sadiq's expression). But I don't know ko...sai dai nazo Bornon, hahahaha!!!

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

Quote from: Muhsin on December 31, 2007, 02:02:01 PM

-Don't know how my length can be said. Never go to...hospital ???for that.

LOL Muhsin ai ba sai ka je asibiti za'a gwada tsawon ka ba.
Even your tailor can tell your height.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

MySeLf

Lol Gagan.... Kai yaro muhsin baka da dama.. lol

Kai jama'a kunyi noticing those serious people da basa zuwa chit chat su danyi dariya? sai kullum suna
general board on serious Issues politics etc :-X ;D Lol eg mallam, shariff5, bamalli, and co.. lol
Any predictions on them?.... Lol TSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGUMI DAI KONLINERS ;D ;D ;D

!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

IBB

@ Muhsin

If thats the correction then I got 80% kenan ai

I didnt say u study BA nor BAEd English, I just said English so 10%

I didnt mean your height is average i meant ur body size, and ur height is 5.6 i think thats short so 10%

@ Waduz

Yeah I do patronize yan-acaba. Cant remember when last i enter a taxi. Quick n easy then seek dan-acaba. The quick n easy can be both ways either to ur destination or  .............. if u get to ur destination u r safe if something happens along the way two things are involved
IHS

Muhsin

Let me just laugh once again at what you poeple said above...hahaha. Like it.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

HUSNAA

Quote from: Myself on January 01, 2008, 12:06:51 AM
Lol Gagan.... Kai yaro muhsin baka da dama.. lol

Kai jama'a kunyi noticing those serious people da basa zuwa chit chat su danyi dariya? sai kullum suna
general board on serious Issues politics etc :-X ;D Lol eg mallam, shariff5, bamalli, and co.. lol
Any predictions on them?.... Lol TSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGUMI DAI KONLINERS ;D ;D ;D

Yeah the predictions on them are:
seriously stiff and religiously orthodox.

MySeLf

!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!