News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

MEMBERS PREDICTION...!!

Started by MySeLf, December 11, 2007, 01:21:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IBB

Quote from: Dan-Borno on October 16, 2008, 05:55:01 PM
IBB, give me the predictions of the following:-

1.  Jibo
2.  Nuruddeen
3.  Waduz
4.  EMTL

I have given JIBO and Nura/Nuraddeen's Predictions.

As for Waduz and EMTL I will start observing their behaviours on board and get back to you in one month

Quote from: HUSNAA on October 16, 2008, 05:47:25 PM
IBB u are very observant lol! I'm finished with the research. Just reviewing it to get paper out of it. ;D ;D

To congratulation Allah yasa rai aka yiwa Ameen. Remember this was the prayer u did for me when i finished my MSc. We shall be expecting you full time or part time here
IHS

MySeLf

Quote from: IBB on October 16, 2008, 05:15:22 PM
Myself: Forum observer. she logs in and out and post none, log in and out and read, log in and out and observe, log in and out and post when necessary. So thats y she complains when forum becomes boring

Ha ha lol IBB... But you're more an observer than me to be able to come up with
such predictions lol

Well let me help you with Waduz's and EMTL's.. I think both sun angwance and
have forgotten their k/online friends...
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

IBB

Quote from: Myself on October 16, 2008, 10:44:00 PM
Well let me help you with Waduz's and EMTL's.. I think both sun angwance and
have forgotten their k/online friends...

Based on this tip off I will formulate a prediction of them

Waduz: Forum bachelor's watch dog: He has taste the blessing of marriage, and has carry it as a duty on himself to propagade the blessing of marriage to konline bachelors (i.e. GGNK),  set up alliance with EMTL, but to know avale, thus he has diversify to satisfying his family's need, therefore working helter skelter all night. So thats why hes none active as no energy left

EMTL: Forum announcer: He announced the wedding of Ajingi who is also "missing", he announced the truth behind the rumour surrouding admin "admin has no intention to marry", he announced the appointment of DB as the head of komiti for the KonlineGTG. As most member are complaining konline is dry no activities, EMTL has foreseen that so he thot of his survival strategy; instead of passing out information, he choose to absorb it. Therefore he diversify to Emirate Council where the subjects fill him up with information. So thats why EMTL may not come back
IHS

gogannaka

IBB welldone.
Keep up the good work!

Sauran na Amira.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Jibo

Duba akai a nan ko hangen nesa?! ::) ::) ::)
A lazy youth is definitely a begging adult! Bata hankalin Dare ka yi suna!: Fas'alu ahalil zikri, inkuntum la ta'alamun!

Dan-Borno

Hahahahah, Jibo ba duba bane, karyar Tukur ce ta
kare a chan Webmystery, yazo nan mu ga iyawarsa.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Jibo

Karshen tukatuki, tuk! Well, in duba akai mu sani, sai mu bada tambaya, muji ranar da za'a yi tashin... ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
A lazy youth is definitely a begging adult! Bata hankalin Dare ka yi suna!: Fas'alu ahalil zikri, inkuntum la ta'alamun!

Tukurtukur

Quote from: Dan-Borno on October 19, 2008, 01:47:07 PM
Hahahahah, Jibo ba duba bane, karyar Tukur ce ta
kare a chan Webmystery, yazo nan mu ga iyawarsa.

Quote from: Jibo on October 19, 2008, 03:45:08 PM
Karshen tukatuki, tuk! Well, in duba akai mu sani, sai mu bada tambaya, muji ranar da za'a yi tashin... ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Haba Mallam DB da Mallam JB?  Where were you when everyone was looking for HUSNAA?  Mallam Jibo ya ki fita na kwana biyu, kamar yana kulle! Kai DB ka kasa zama waje daya sai zagaya gari kakeyi.  Webmystery is stiil well and kicking. When you are scared to go there how can you say "karya ki ya kare?

Respond to all the mysteries already predicted there before coming to any conclusion!   ;D ;D ;D ;D.

bakangizo

Quote from: gogannaka on October 18, 2008, 05:34:22 PM
IBB welldone.
Keep up the good work!

Sauran na Amira.

Wato IBB shine bokan forum yanzu? Anyway, just know there's a caveat on amira's prediction.

gogannaka

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on October 27, 2008, 10:32:50 AM
IBB welldone.
Keep up the good work!

Sauran na Amira.

Wato IBB shine bokan forum yanzu? Anyway, just know there's a caveat on amira's prediction.

Hehe,paste it then.Signed by a Judge of extreme repute.
Otherwise, IBB fire on!
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

bakangizo

Quote from: gogannaka on October 27, 2008, 10:50:27 AM
Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on October 27, 2008, 10:32:50 AM
IBB welldone.
Keep up the good work!

Sauran na Amira.

Hehe,paste it then.Signed by a Judge of extreme repute.
Otherwise, IBB fire on!

Ina lauyoyin gidan ne? What's the procedure of obtaining a caveat or a restraining order? Tsaya ma tukun, wa yace sai na samo signed caveat from a judge? >:( Is it an official policy or what?

IBB

IHS

IBB

From the low down I have gathered on Amira, there is nothing on her. However there have been some indications that she was planning for her future, she is either in it or will soon get it. Thats why she is not active and probable will be an obsever
IHS

HUSNAA

Quote from: IBB on November 03, 2008, 10:52:25 PM
From the low down I have gathered on Amira, there is nothing on her. However there have been some indications that she was planning for her future, she is either in it or will soon get it. Thats why she is not active and probable will be an obsever

Typical boka answer, vague and general hahahaha ;D ;D ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

IBB

no comment. urs will appear when u disappear. But dont disappear. LOL
IHS