News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

recent roumours of money transfered by the governo

Started by Anonymous, January 20, 2004, 07:23:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

what is the true fact of the recent rumours goin in town of some amount of getting to 4 billion naira been transfered to a london account by the governor. in my mind i did not believe it because of the good confidence i have with malam shekarau. it seems to me he believes in the day of judgement un like many of our leaders. please brief me more about it.       Bashir Sharif Liman No 12d Civic Centre Kano.  08033208391.

Abut

:oThe last time i checked,we r about to enter febuary not april,da na ce april fool ne....rumours r just what they r. :-X

Muhammad

salam
mallam bashir many things in Nigeria are conspiratorial. Truth here is may be the rumor is meant to tarnish mallam's reputation and WE should oppose that.
FACT:
Kano state's allocation in a month is less than 4B Naira. So unless the state generates some 2B naira or the state took a loan or the state did not make any payment for 2 months or more, this cannot be possible.
Allah ya sani cewa duk jama'a suna da ha inci cikin su kuma mallam zai iya transferring wannan kudin amma banajin gaskiya ne.
Allah ya taimakemu baki daya.

Ihsan

Quote:oThe last time i checked,we r about to enter febuary not april,da na ce april fool ne....rumours r just what they r. :-X
lol...nice one! nima dai gaskiya ehem..wannan zance bai kwanta man ba...I know the Mallam personally and I don't think zai yi haka (but Allah a'3lam).
greetings from Ihsaneey

ak1

Sorr i dont find this rumour convincing. Its just like you said a "RUMOUR". Mallam Shekarau is a good man and i cant see him doing anything of that sort. Hopefully he will propel Kano forward!

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,

About Rumour somebody says:

RUMOUS IS STARTED BY ENEMIES, SPREAD BY THE IGNORANT PEOPLE, AND BELIEVED BY THOSE WHO DONOT CARE TO CARRY OUT ENQUIRIES.

Shekarau has good intentions for Kano, he needs prayers and contructive criticisms.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).