News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

SECRET CRUSH

Started by MySeLf, November 13, 2007, 01:21:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MySeLf

IS CONFESSION TIME GUYS!

Have you ever been secretly In love and was unable to utter, then this is your
corner spit it all out now, Is really going to make you feel better....

Well let me start by telling you my little crush, and this is when I was in primary school....
Erm, ermmm......... Excuse me
Can someone continue, I will be right back....  ;D

!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

waduz

UUUUmmmmm! This is an interesting topic and the title so catchy and crushing! Well, I think we all have our various little love secrets. Honestly and sincerely speaking mine would be so embarassing and might be repelling to those with jelly hearts! I will rather be musing over it alone till death! Is it true that love is only experienced once? As for secret crush, is it possible for one to fall in love or have a "crush" on someone, who, due to some sort of closeness or injunctions, one cannot marry? :o

Goga, DBN and ofcourse, Husna, what do you say?

Dan-Borno

Quote from: Myself on November 13, 2007, 01:21:14 AM
....and this is when I was in primary school....
Erm, ermmm......... Excuse me
Can someone continue, I will be right back....  ;D

Haba Myself, you are doing great injustice to your conceived
thread, you are supposed to set a very good sunna for us to
follow.

Myself you set the ball running then we follow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Bayya

Well, I had a little crush when I was
in school too.....

Erm, ermmm......... Excuse me.

Myself is on the phone.

I will be right back.
Some dreams do come true

ummutameem

em bayya, which sch is that? primary sch?

*~MuDa~*

C'mmon Myself this is really an interesting topic but you need to set up an example, besides that i'm not buying that primary school crush story, it will be so childish, i think we should talk about much more serious crushes as adults what do you guys think? BUt if Myself prefers we remain in the infant level then i got a funnny story to tell likewise...lol!!!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

IBB

Hmn let me see  I think I got one. Mine is in polytechnic, there are these two girls in my poly but they are way above my class. So I could only watch the cool guys do their things.

I guess I open the confessions, so jama'a let go
IHS

ummutameem

hey, y is everybody keeping mum on this topic, it is supposed 2 b interesting, smthing 2 laugh about, now that we r over our crushes "hopefully". So people lets hear ur stories!

MySeLf

Quote from: waduz on November 13, 2007, 08:56:42 AM
sincerely speaking mine would be so embarassing and might be repelling to those with jelly hearts! I will rather be musing over it alone till death!

No Waduz don't be embarrass, just vomit it out, you will really feel better afterwords....
And I'm sure you won't be the only one with such experience, U will know that when people begin
to talk...

Quote from: Dan-Borno on November 13, 2007, 09:04:39 AM

Myself you set the ball running then we follow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol Dan Borno...
The ball is already running by opening the thread, U just follow and tell us
about all that uni crushes....... hehe  Don't deny it.

Quote from: Bayya on November 13, 2007, 03:50:20 PM
Erm, ermmm......... Excuse me.

Myself is on the phone.

I will be right back.

Hhmm!!! Bayya! Yourself on the phone, Lallai....... lol

Quote from: *~MuDaCriS~* on November 13, 2007, 06:17:42 PM
C'mmon Myself this is really an interesting topic but you need to set up an example, besides that i'm not buying that primary school crush story, it will be so childish, i think we should talk about much more serious crushes as adults what do you guys think? BUt if Myself prefers we remain in the infant level then i got a funnny story to tell likewise...lol!!!

Hehehe... lol MuDa
Don't have much to say about crush, and as U already said, primary school crush is nothing but childish, will be funny though....
So just bring it on, primary, secondary, Uni or within family, all sort welcome........ Including that within the k/onliners family.

Quote from: IBB on November 13, 2007, 07:52:41 PM
Mine is in polytechnic, there are these two girls in my poly but they are way above my class. So I could only watch the cool guys do their things.

Lol IBB
So shikenan da haka ka hakura?

Quote from: ummutameem on November 14, 2007, 06:56:56 PM
hey, y is everybody keeping mum on this topic,

Ummutameem Why don't U say something then...... hehehe

!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

Bee

Salam.
       Seems most do not want to open up.Ill be brave and tell you guys mine.It was a long time ago.I was in junoir secondary school and i had a crush on this guy.He was soooo good looking and has big lovely eyes.I always wished he would look at me twice but he never did.I was so skinny at the time.I had this secret crush on him for three years and i told no one about it and he never knew too(or maybe he did).As the saying goes,time heals almost everything.Well time did heal my crush on him but that was when he began getting interested in me!It was too late.It was just a stupid crush anyway...and guys,shhhhhh dont tell anyone. ;)
Born To Bee Great

IBB

Quote from: Bee on November 14, 2007, 11:01:24 PM
i had a crush on this guy.He was soooo good looking and has big lovely eyes.I always wished he would look at me twice but he never did.I had this secret crush on him for three years and i told no one about it and he never knew too(or maybe he did).but when he began getting interested in me!It was too late.It was just a stupid crush anyway

It was a studip crush huh just like I spelled the stupid ko? Dont you like the 'big eyes' anymore? LOL I got small eyes incase u now like small ones Honey-Bee

Quote from: Myself on November 14, 2007, 10:36:38 PM
Lol IBB
So shikenan da haka ka hakura?

To ya zanyi, abin da yafi karfin ka ai sai hakuri. May be now but i guess is too late
IHS

Dan-Borno

Quote from: Myself on November 14, 2007, 10:36:38 PM
Lol Dan Borno...
The ball is already running by opening the thread, U just follow and tell us
about all that uni crushes....... hehe  Don't deny it.

Ok myself, with some boldness from Honey Bee, let me also
vomit it out.

1st October 1965
I have been lucky to be included among the students
to witness the Independence celebration at Lagos from
North Eastern States.

During our rehersal there is this Yoruba girl her name was
Yemisi, it still rang bells in my head, very fresh in memory,
though I was still young at that time, but i can differentiate
between beautiful and ugly, i confess she is one of those
models.

For the 3 days rehersal I have been eyeing her...........

let me answer this call, will be with you soon  8)
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

waduz

Now that the bigger guys have started to open up, I will consider you for one of my secret crushes. It was so lovely, such a feeling, i will never forget!!! You see it was in the primary school days in class five. One day we went out for PE and we all formed a circle with some of the pupils running around the circle. When the teacher blows his whistle you stop abruptly and climb on top of the person you stopped right behind him after the whistle was blown. There was this girl named munatu who has been at the bottom of my heart since we were in class two. Even after closing school I used to pass by their family house just in case I will catch a glimpse of her outside. I used to feel terribly bad when on such occassions I failed to have a glimpse of her and with frustration, I will return home, until in the morning at school when I will have my dose of glimpses!

So back to the PE of that day, my idol munatu, after the whistle was blown by teacher found herself just behind me and before you could say "haba"! she was on top of my back. Up to this day she doesn't know of the intensity of the refreshing, cool, adorable and enchanting feeling I had for her!.....wai, wai, wai. Danborno, nima zan amsa waya!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

IBB

IHS

Bee

Haha.You see guys,it isnt so tough after all.A little bit of pushing will get you moving.Where are the ladies in the house?Open up girls.It is really fun.By the way IBB,i still fancy lovely eyes but deffinately not his. ;D
and believe me it was only a stupid crush not a studip crush.hahahaha
    Dan barno,we understand that some movies do have several parts.we are still waiting for the last part of your secret crush labari.cheers!
Born To Bee Great