News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

CAN NIGERIA MAKE IT....

Started by mlbash, June 06, 2005, 06:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mlbash

FROM THE WAY THE GOING DE GO I BEGIN DE WONDA SE CAN NIGERIA MAKE IT TO NATIONS CUP/ WORLD CUP?
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

bakangizo

Your premonition turned out to be almost right. It would be difficult for nigeria to go thru. Don't forget Angola now are leading the group and as long as they don't lose more points than naija, or at least finnish on teh same points, they would qualify ahead of us. Naija also have a tricky match against Algeria who would try to qualify for at least teh nations cup sice they can no longer make it to the world cup.

mlbash

mlbash

SO NOTHING FOR WORLD CUP! NIGERIA IS OUTTA GERMANY 2006 WHAT A BIG DISAPPOINTMENT!

jewel(abdulgee22)

Quote from: "mlbash"SO NOTHING FOR WORLD CUP! NIGERIA IS OUTTA GERMANY 2006 WHAT A BIG DISAPPOINTMENT!

wai dam ain kun je ....me zakuyi .............all u can do is fill up spaces.....u guys dont have that touch any more........is gone baby.....no more ATLANTA 96.
    Jjust prepair for SOUTH AFRICA 2010  by that time u guys might be seriuos....................

kai nations guy ma NIGERIA ASS go be trashed..

see u in cairo inshaAllah JAN 06.
for those that sleep their dreams is a reality, wake up is just an illussion."

jewel of d nile.

mlbash

KAI JEWEL, DON'T BE SO UNPATRIOT!  AT LEAST YOU CAN WISH US THE BEST! IF AT ALL THEY SACK CHUCKU! :lol: