News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Preach

Started by ajingi, February 07, 2004, 02:35:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ajingi

"Invite all to the way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; And consult with them in ways that are best and most gracious." (Al Qur'an, 16:125)
I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

Anonymous

Assalamu Alaikum,
This reminds me a programme i watched on television where several non-muslims were asked: 'were you ever called to islam?' all threre answers were 'no'. At the same time Muslim brothers were 'asked have you ever call any non-muslim to Islam' there answers were also 'no'. So you see there is really a great problem in us... Try calling one and you shall see much wonder.

Barde

QuoteAssalamu Alaikum,
This reminds me a programme i watched on television where several non-muslims were asked: 'were you ever called to islam?' all threre answers were 'no'. At the same time Muslim brothers were 'asked have you ever call any non-muslim to Islam' there answers were also 'no'. So you see there is really a great problem in us... Try calling one and you shall see much wonder.
We have started inshaAllah and may he help us to sustain it.
im

ummita

I say PREACH brodas & sistas PREACH. May Allah accept our Ma'afs & grant us wit more Hidayats. Oya every one shout: (AMEEN)

10 GOLDEN RULES TO START A DAY
1.TODAY I WILL NOT STRIKE BACK:
If someone is rude, if someone is impatient, if someone is unkind...I will not respond in a like manner.

2. TODAY I WILL ASK ALLAH TO BLESS MY "ENEMY":
If I come across someone who treats me harshly or unfairly, I will quietly ask Allah to bless that individual. I understand the "enemy" could be a family member, neighbor, co-worker, or a stranger.

3. TODAY I WILL BE CAREFUL ABOUT WHAT I SAY:
I will carefully choose and guard my words being certain that I do not spread gossip.

4. TODAY I WILL GO THE EXTRA MILE:
I will find ways to help share the burden of another person.

5. TODAY I WILL FORGIVE:
I will forgive any hurts or injuries that come my way.

6. TODAY I WILL DO SOMETHING NICE FOR SOMEONE, BUT I WILL DO IT SECRETLY:
I will reach out anonymously and bless the life of another.

7. TODAY I WILL TREAT OTHERS THE WAY I WISH TO BE TREATED:
I will practice the golden rule - "Do unto others as I would have them do unto me" - with everyone I encounter.

8. TODAY I WILL RAISE THE SPIRITS OF SOMEONE I DISCOURAGED:
My smile, my words, my expression of support, can make the difference to someone who is wrestling life.

9. TODAY I WILL NURTURE MY BODY:
I will eat less; I will eat only healthy foods. I will thank Allah for my body.

10. TODAY I WILL GROW SPIRITUALLY:
I will spend a little more time in salaah and dua today: I will begin reading something spiritual or inspirational today; I will find a quiet place (at some point during the day) and contemplate on the purpose of life.!!!
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

madori

Salam Ummita,
Ameeeen summa ameen, Jazakallah Khair

Hafsy_Lady

Quote May Allah accept our Ma'afs & grant us wit more Hidayats. Oya every one shout: (AMEEN)

Ameeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnn blad. Jazakallah
What you see is what you get[/b]

ajingi

I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.