News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Question 'n Answers

Started by IBB, September 27, 2007, 02:59:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IBB

IHS

Dan-Borno

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

manasmusa

Quote from: Dan-Borno on September 27, 2007, 09:34:04 AM
Qultu li IBB

Innal hamdu lillahiNahmuduhu wa nasta'inuhu wa nastagfiruh
Wa a'uzu billahi min shuriri anfusina wa min
sayyi ati a'amalina, amma ba'ad, Qala rasulullahi
(SAW): Da'a ma yaribuka ila ma la yaribuka, wafi
hadisin ukhra, Qala (SAW) "Innal halala bayyinun
wa innal harama bayyinun, wa bayna huma umurun
mushtabihat, la ya'alamuhunna kasirun minannasi
faman taqa'a shshubuhati faqad taqa'a lidinihi wa
irdihi, waman waqa'a fish shubuhati waqa'a fil haram...

Wafi kitabul Al-Akhdari (Ahlari) "La yahillu li rajulin an
yaf ala fi'ilan hatta ya'alamu hukmul lahi fihi.

Wallahu a'alam.
nice to meet this discussion. but iam sorry to ask for translation
Such is Allah your Rabb, His is the creation and...

IBB

Mr Anas you can find the translation in Page 1

Quote from: Dan-Borno on October 16, 2007, 10:32:18 AM
yes

Whats you problem? I can convey it to the Doc
IHS

Dan-Borno

whenever i eat karal-basna, i started seeing double,
      couple with halucination and vomiting for 10 - 15 days
      and i cant just stop eating karal-basna.  what do i do?
      its very confidential let nobody hear this problem, the
      doctor-patient confidentiality pls.

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

IBB

I suggest you investigate the kitchen when this 'Karal-basna' is being cooked, probably the cook is using some sconk leaves
IHS

bakangizo

Quote from: Dan-Borno on October 16, 2007, 06:26:59 PM
      whenever i eat karal-basna, i started seeing double,
      couple with halucination and vomiting for 10 - 15 days
      and i cant just stop eating karal-basna.  what do i do?
      its very confidential let nobody hear this problem, the
      doctor-patient confidentiality pls.
Wai! Kasan fa Karal Basna ba karamin diet bane. Amma saboda ganin irin halin da kake ciki, naga bai kamata ba in bar dan'uwana yana shan wahala. Saboda haka na kurda lungu-lungu sai da na samo maka wani magani daga wani tsohon boka a can cikin kauyen Rungumtsumi. Sunan bokan Kowa-tasa-ta-fisshe-shi. Kuma sunan maganin "Gobe da Nisa". Maganin bai da wuyar hadawa. Ga yadda yace kayi: Ka sami Albasa kala biyu. Da albasa mai ganye, da mara ganye. Kowanne kwando daya. Sai ka sa a daka maka mai ganyen a zuba a cikin kwano ko bokiti. Sannan ka sami ruwa gallon daya, a tafasa shi, a zuba barkono rabin tiya. Ka kawo dayan kwandon albasar ka ajiye kusa da dakakken. Da zarar karfe goma sha biyu na rana tayi, sai ka sami turmi ka zauna a kai a cikin tsakar rana. Sai ka rika daukar albasan nan kana dangwalawa a cikin dakakkiyar kana ci, kana kurbar wannan ruwan zafi na barkono. For best results, an fi son ko wane albasa daya a yi masa loma daya.

Allah ya bada lafiya, amin.

IBB

Rungumtsumi, Tasa-ta-fishshe-shi, Gobe da Nisa. Hmmn man this combo must work. Not to talk of the prescription
IHS

gogannaka

I think i should ask this question in this thread rather than posting a new topic.

The question is for the guys in the house (especially the polygamous ones).
What prompted you to add another wife? Are you better off with more than one wife?(psychologicaly,emotionally) be very sincere please.

For the rest:-What would make you add another wife?
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

IBB

I,am happy to read this your question now. WHY? I watched a movie yesterday and it shades light on this your question. Before I answer your question I have to make this clear. I,am not married yet and I'm not willing to marry more than one wife unless what I will explain below should happen.

Woman is like a knife, if it is sharp you dont need another one. But if it is blunt, you have to get another knife to sharpen the first one. As for the second knife, meeting with the first one will sharpen it more.

My contribution
IHS

Muhsin

IBB,

You had me laughing; comparing woman with knife! Ba ruwa na. ::)

As known by every member of this esteemed forum that young Muhsin is single and not searching, huh...two ranks. But as of now, I don't wanna add, after I had one, any other wife. Thats from the faculty of my thought and calculation of what marriage is about. Amma nasan this could probably change with time, thats when I come to realization of the real situation. Allah ya bamu wadda muke so take son mu, amin.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

LOL @ IBB. Kayi magana mai harshen damo.

Muhsin to be honest ban gane abun da ka fada ba.

To my utter surprise the person i most expected to answer the question has mysteriously shied away from the question.
YES DB da kai nake.
What prompted you to add more wives?Ehn?

What are the advantages of polygamy over monogamy?

Do the campaign well o!
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Dan-Borno

Quote from: gogannaka on April 07, 2008, 02:50:55 AM
YES DB da kai nake.
What prompted you to add more wives?Ehn?

;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D

i dont think i am the best person to answer this question,
may be we should look for someone who is now planning
to add another wife, as for me, its like i have never stayed
with a single wife all my life.  so, my answers are just like
that of a visiting professor to a jambito.

confirmed 2 star general.

Muhsin

At times, as they say, English 'yap' people. So I realized it (above) does to me. Oh me...Allah. I always want it to be my fortee but never it is. But am praying to Allah to give such opportunity of expressing things I want to in short, plain and precise words. Oh help me Allah.

What I was saying simply is that; I'd be better off with a wife than wives. But I added; things are not usually as they seem, thus this assumption could, perhaps after I got the marriage, tested it and so on, change. Saboda me, because there are lots of people who were claiming just like what I have said but they add wife or wives now. Clear?
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

EMTL

Quote from: gogannaka on April 07, 2008, 02:50:55 AM
What are the advantages of polygamy over monogamy?

Assalamu alaikum,
Polygamy was practiced by the Holy Prophet (SAW) and all His 4 Kalifas....... and this Hadith explains: As narrated by Said bin Jubair (RA) who said bn 'Abbas (RA) asked me, "Are you married?" I replied, "No." He said, "Marry, for the best person of this nation (Muslim Umma) of all other Muslims (i.e., Muhammad [PBUH]), had the largest number of wives."

Ina ganin Yan bokonmu irinsu Muhsin, da GGK, etc. sun fi son su auri mata daya ' Oga-Madam', ko? To Aure dai Ibadah ne ba ra'ayi ba. Yafi dacewa muyi addua don kowa da abinda Allah (SWT) ya qaddara masa na iyali da 'yaya.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).