News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

GAME OF WORDS CONNECTION

Started by Dan-Borno, June 24, 2008, 12:34:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan-Borno

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Muhsin

living good doesn't mean looking good, I think.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Dan-Borno

right now, israel is busy bombarding the palestinians
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

gogannaka

Hausa Error

helpless is wat i feel  wen i see ma ppl suffering :(
Life is a test. Try get a 'P' atleast.

gogannaka

Dan-Borno

waduz

Jibo

Women die leaving behind orphans!
'Waduz you missed the connection!
A lazy youth is definitely a begging adult! Bata hankalin Dare ka yi suna!: Fas'alu ahalil zikri, inkuntum la ta'alamun!

Dan-Borno

orphans, widows and divorcees are
planning a mass protest in kano

Jibo

Kano being the Household of all the Divorced?!
A lazy youth is definitely a begging adult! Bata hankalin Dare ka yi suna!: Fas'alu ahalil zikri, inkuntum la ta'alamun!

Dan-Borno

divorced? jibo are you sure of what you are saying

Jibo

Saying all things about divorcees issues are there in Bazawara/Bazawari Issues Tread!

Rais

Bazawari Issues Tread that has not solutions to 
Bayan Mutuwa akwai hisaby