News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

LEADERS OF K-ONLINE

Started by ummita, February 04, 2003, 04:04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ummita

Well as we all know.......as I have discussed earlier I have a 3wk break..so I will use it 2 nominate new appointees.

We have d followin leaders:
President..well I was selected,....but u all know that sum1 will poison ma apples & I'll die ;) hmmm
Assistant President..............yet 2 b nominated (vote in Ihsans topic boys) a female will take that position though

Minister Of Women Affairs is Mohammed
Assistand Of Women Affairs is Maleeq

Instigator of House of Reps (Maleeq) he holds 2 postion
Board members of house of reps (yest 2 b selected)Commissioner Of JJC Fyne Dyme
Assistant Commissioner Fella

I want all of u 2 b familiar with d positions of these members as I want to develop a well structured, a well organised  & a gud hierarchy of leaders.........so that Other politicans will copy by d way we rule eg OBJ & Buhari. Our main aim is 2 develop peace & harmony....2 unite...2 bond 2gether....2 b social with each other, 2 value our beliefs on jokes & smiles 2 maintain respect for each other, 2 stick up 4 each other, 2 keep the place lively....mainiting discipline respect, to yab each other faithfully & loyalty counts, 2 learn from each other. & the most important is 2 leave 2 live in with others.

Note that any misbeaviour will not be tolerated so I expect y'all 2 hold ur positions with great importance.& no one shud object...cuz banason wani iyayi..juss accept ur position & maintain.

AS D SAYIN GOES WITHOUT LEADERS.......nefink wud b in lead.

For any votes or cast off...shud proceed in this topic. We can always put up a coup plot 2 remove any leader we r not happy with. So also retirement will come every 4wks for those that du not wan2 stay inleadership 4 long.

4 now........am off( Wallahi I no get beta work). ANYWAYZ it dont matta
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

ummita

Mind u, puttin in2 consideration female on votes.......Fulanicious, Twinle Beeba, Hafsa, Ihsan, Ummul, Dyme, Baby 84

Hafsa wud make a gud leader........but boy clownity dey 4 her blood

Ihsan wud also make a gud leader........as a gurl with truth in action shud not b overlooked

Ummul wud obviously make a gud leader.....but does she give a heck!! besides I think she shud go on d patrol team..as KNNC concer(k-online nyt creepers, she will make a gud CIA

Fulanicous...well mannered, will surely brighten up things but will she hold her duty well..as she cant share her line of studies with d family

Baby Gurl 84...can make a gud leader..but boy duz she EVA  cum online

We still have alot of ppl 2 appoint even d boys...4 now lets get d gurls sorted out first.  Plz cast ur votes.............& if there is any suggestions or whether any one of u feels that its not a suitable position given 2 another shud plx call ma attention. or inform the minister..so that we can hold up a meeting. Mind u also anything can b reported here whether in line of duty or in anything.

Shall we stand up 4 d national anthem..........Meeting's closed. Y'all can leave but make sure votes r called on 2

Anonymous

For Assitant senenate my votes go off to Ihsan
For Assis House of Reps it should surely fo to Hafsa
A baiwa Fulanicious matsayin CIA as Ummita the president mentioned we can sugggest ko? These are my three'z

Anonymous

Aydee Fella

never rat out yur friends n alwaiz keep yur mouth shut"

ummita

Gaske 3wks off ai...iz long!!! errrrrrrr & no one shud say otherwise. Cuz d lass tym I happen 2 mention am off skool...I

Ihsan said I was expelled..............  ::) (SHE LAFFS)
I will go out & when I dont feel like it.........while aways here.
Ya all shud go 2 skool & i'll juss b sleepin in ma cozy bed...when y'all don get eys bags from lack of sleep......naso una go drag ya'selves 2 makarentar........
(she yurns. mhmmm lemme go sleep jare)

Anonymous

IHSAN PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. We surely need leaders.
I just love kanoonline. BIG HUG.........FAMILY BIG HUG....

Ihsan

Ka ji Hafsah da wani irin magana... 8) ga irin ku a waje a neme mu 'yan bayan fili...ay sai ku manya manya... ;)...so, my Vote goes to you (for di position of VP)... and the other Vote goes to my twin (Fulanicous, for CIA (was it?))...
greetings from Ihsaneey

Bilyaminu

u mean we have been living like family, ;D oh thatwhy when ever i have problem u guy help me much. anyway say hi to my sister fymede and brother mohammed likewise Ihsan oh that one na she ;)
etrayal

Maleeq

QuoteKa ji Hafsah da wani irin magana... 8) ga irin ku a waje a neme mu 'yan bayan fili...ay sai ku manya manya... ;)...so, my Vote goes to you (for di position of VP)... and the other Vote goes to my twin (Fulanicous, for CIA (was it?))...

ight u guyz hold on....i can see y'll gettin a bit jittery cuz of thiz...
kunsan wetin we go do,?whoz da head here...kunce Ummita ko fyne....as from now on she don become chief dictator... ;D ;D.she go appoint whoever she likes and dat pessin has no other alternative but to submit cuz all powers are vested upon her...quite funny KO?.But if ba haka akayi ba everybodi will continue shunin da whole idea.and we end up achieving nuttin...datz mah own line of thought......

i'm out ;) :D
akavelli da don till I`m gone!!!

Aydee Fella

Nope Abdul. I say no to dictatorship. were gonna stick to da democratic setting around herrrre , and if u try a thing well think of counter measures.
never rat out yur friends n alwaiz keep yur mouth shut"

Maleeq

QuoteNope Abdul. I say no to dictatorship. were gonna stick to da democratic setting around herrrre , and if u try a thing well think of counter measures.

c'mon dawg f'reel i have the say hear u juss sayin that not dat u sont buy the idea but simply cuz its "Abdulmalik ..instgator...u knaw that brought up the idea but hey! man kool down.... ;D can see u already sweatin ure self out

na fita  :D ;)
akavelli da don till I`m gone!!!

Anonymous

ight u guyz hold on....i can see y'll gettin a bit jittery cuz of thiz...
kunsan wetin we go do,?whoz da head here...kunce Ummita ko fyne....as from now on she don become chief dictator... ;D ;D.she go appoint whoever she likes and dat pessin has no other alternative but to submit cuz all powers are vested upon her...quite funny KO?.
? ? ? ? ? i'm out ;) :D

Malik am totally and I absolutely subject to your suggestion.
Oya ina malama Ummita........................choose us the madame...This is going to be great as I HAVE other plans and ideas in mind. but first A FITAR MANA DA ITA TUKUNNA 8) ;) ;)

Blaqueen

da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

baby_gal_84

hey the president or so yu asked if i can make a good leader i guess no coz i hardly come on online im too busy sorry
ond of love fills the life with sweet promises.