News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

EVERYONE THIS IS D MOMENT I BEEN WAITING FOR!!!

Started by ummita, November 20, 2003, 11:46:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ummita

Jambandu 2 every one........

As u r all aware Ramadan is inches ova d coner and Eid is just round d corner. So I would like to make an official announcement, as all of u r friendly & I consider u all dear freinds I cherish close to mah heart, I would like 2 say:

EID IS IN D AIR. I WOULD LIKE TO FORMALLY ANNOUNCE THAT I'M NOW READY AND ALREADY IS ACCEPTING GIFTS, CASH AND CHEQUES. AVOID THE EID RUSH,SEND IT NOW VIA BANK. BANK DETAILS (SORT CODE & ACCOUNT NUMBA AVAILABLE ON REQUEST) ALL MONIE CURRENCIES WOULD BE PREFARED IN $ & ?. I THANK U 4 READIN TILL THIS END.

I hav also sent ur Eid gifts 2 God...........I prayed 4 u ;) Allah hukkuma sa'a 2 everyone. Jazakallah'khair
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Hausanicious

Ah Ah!

I thot a sTuDeNt don't need any money, Just karatu kawai. Any way Just send the bank name and location, sort code and the Akawu number so that U can have as much gifts as u want.

If u don't mind, can I be the person who will be cashing the MoNies in dat bank, while u sit and relax at home enjoying your Sallanicious, Delicious and fruitiuos Sallah meals?
Say no Evil and Do no Evil unto Me,   Kunji Ko!

Fulanizzle

QuoteSallanicious, Delicious and fruitiuos Sallah meals?

COPY CATICIOUS  ::) :P ;D
)

Hafsy_Lady

Ummita send your account details ;) I will send you  two pence. By the way I would also like a multimillionnaire guy just for EID purpose kawai, after shopping spree he can leave ::)
What you see is what you get[/b]

Hausanicious

COPY CATICIOUS ?::) :P ;D

KOPY RATICIOUS ??? ??? ???

You seems to forgot the subject matter, but let me remind U what Ummita is requesting. Listen very carefully:

1. Gifts of any kind
2. Moniez
3. Cheques

Got it? Ok fine.

Now Please do something to my dear sis Ummita

Baruti M. Kamau

*~MuDa~*

;)dear ummita,
Anya kuwa
Hausanicious ya kawao miki wannan bundle din N5,000:00 , rago guda uku da Shanu guda 1 da na aiko miki na shan ruwa?
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Hausanicious

Haba Muda!

Yaya kuma ka rage kudin da ka aiko ni dasu? Ai ina ganin the money was in $ not in naira, kuma Cargo din shanu ne fa ka aiko ni da su ko ka manta ne?

Don Allah inason ka dage ka hada mu fada da Ummita, nasan Fulanicious ce ta saka, saboda haka ba wani abu.

Bahaushe dai yana cewa " in ba'a sanka ba to kada a sanka, amma idan an sanka to ka daina buya"

Ina son ka daina wanka mai kamar jirwaye, kafito fili ka gaya wa Ummita cewar kai fa baza ka bata Goron Sallah ba kawai, wasalam wa kitabihi.

Sa'ilin nan ko ka manta cewar ta riga ta daukeni as her right hand man who will be cashing thoz Moniez in dat banki, while she will be relaxing enjoyin her soye-soye

Anonymous

Don Allah inason ka dage ka hada mu fada da Ummita, nasan Fulanicious ce ta saka, saboda haka ba wani abu.

Bahaushe dai yana cewa " in ba'a sanka ba to kada a sanka, amma idan an sanka to ka daina buya"

Ina son ka daina wanka mai kamar jirwaye, kafito fili ka gaya wa Ummita cewar kai fa baza ka bata Goron Sallah ba kawai, wasalam wa kitabihi.

La'ila! Fulanicious kina ji? Hausanicious na cewa wai kece kike ziga ni, ki nuna mishi cewa ke fulanice mana? in dauko miki goran ki ne?

ummita kuma kada ki yarda hausaniciouc dai ya zama obstacle game da kyautar da nayi miki, ke ma dai kin gani.

Anonymous

Fulanicious ko Kadonicious ???

Muda! a kado woman can not hit me with a Gora and make impact on me. I hope she knows what Kado means. She has never made any post in Fulatanci neither in Hausa, irin as in Hausa-Fulani.

Beside that, I know that both of U can not escape the subject matter, so plz tri and give our sis ummita her Gifts kunji ko?

Muda! kaima kasani if really U do sent those gifts U wouldn't say it out. So ai a kokarta a mika mata.

Aydee Fella

never rat out yur friends n alwaiz keep yur mouth shut"

Aydee Fella

QuoteGoto the rich Arabs.

Makyau sarki im ba maikudi kusa.
o boy na only u take liover put picture charlie u try wo!
never rat out yur friends n alwaiz keep yur mouth shut"

al_hamza

OH MAN!
WHEN I READ THE TOPIC, I WAS ALMOST SCARED THAT HER DREAM MIGHT HAVE COME TRUE! GOOD MERCIFULL GOD!
(SHE WANTS TO MARRY A KANO GUY)
ABILUNAH? SABILUNAH? AL-JIHAD! AL-JIHAD!

*~MuDa~*

what do u mean she has ze intention of marrying a Kano guy? what a gulma Al-HAmza!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Anonymous

Assalamualaikum,
I hope everyone had a great eid celebration and feast. Ummitah I really admire the way you came out pop and clear and requested money ;D. Haka ake so straight fowardness . Ok I have a cheque of ?800,0000 which is only a deposit and I will send you a total sum of ?"uncountable" dollars into your account by noon. Ummitah I would also like you to accept and sign some documents which will automatically make a part of the land I owe in Aso villa yours. I would also like to inform you all that on behalf of ummitah I have also decided to give each and everyone of you the total amount of $50,000. Please accept this little sum of money and use it for your miscellaneous needs. I remain the humble merchant