News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

EVERYONE THIS IS D MOMENT I BEEN WAITING FOR!!!

Started by ummita, November 20, 2003, 11:46:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hausanicious

Quotehaha kado ! hes a kado! he would neva grab

Well Mr Fella!

I know that maybe U r not Kado, but I want 2 ask 1 kwestion

Are U son of ?FELA, the former Afro Juju Musician? ::) ::) ::)

kaga sai in sani kado ne ko fulani ne ko bayarbe ne kai

[/quote]
Say no Evil and Do no Evil unto Me,   Kunji Ko!

kilishi

OK SINCE IS OUR AMIABLE UMMITA WE WILL TRY AND ARRANGE SOMETHING,HOPE NOTHING IS MUCH,'COS WE ARE SENDING A BIG AMOUNT OF MONEY
ilishi

*~MuDa~*

kai, una like money 2 much, zat is y hausanicious intercefted ze money i humbly sent bia him...it's a fity por u kano onliners, money mongers ::)...subhanallahi! me i know like money like zis.
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

ummita

As I said the money will go to (CHARITIES) ::)

KILISHI Allah bless u. A big sisterly hug. Allah yeryi miki Alberka. & 4 d rest of u............ ::) if u want prayaz, toh ku aiker der kudi din, am still acceptin its neva too late koh?
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

zezezee

give us the account details........we shall send the $$$$$$( ko kuma mu sace  8)) ;D
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.

gogannaka

QuoteAs I said the money will go to (CHARITIES) ::)

Which kind charities.............we know where the money will go........................

right into ummita's purse.......... ;D

oh, please, ummita let me be your friend when u get all the money ;D ;D
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Hausanicious

oh, please, ummita let me be your friend when u get all the money ;D ;D[/color]

Kai gogannaka!

Which kind fastness r u trying to do?

It seems u r not updated yet. Don't u know that she is already engaged to one legend K-onliner?

Am I lying ummita? in karya nake to kizo ki musanta!

Ok goga go to ?this topic below:

"ANY QUESTIONS ?ABOUT K-ONLINERS PLZ ASK HERE? "

and look at the debate Ummita is doing with Humrah and carefully analyse, kaji ko!

gogannaka

Hausanicious, I was just trying to help Ummitah spend the monies realised......we r goin to send it to "charities" ko Ummitah? ;)

Hausanicious

ummita

Kai gogannaka!

Am I lying ummita? in karya nake to kizo ki musanta!

Ok goga go to ?this topic below:

"ANY QUESTIONS ?ABOUT K-ONLINERS PLZ ASK HERE? "

and look at the debate Ummita is doing with Humrah and carefully analyse, kaji ko!

LIER LIER PANTS ON FIRE..........she laffs
Hausanicious puhleeeeeeez!!!! this na kiddy gamesun.............
Waziri is mah big brother & mah big brother he shall remain.............and I am his sista & his sista I will remain. c ur mouff lyk debate............c ur head ::) lyk mah own.(she laffs)

Gogannaka Allah bless u & 2 inform all of u.........there will b donations 4 kanoonlyn howeva I am 2 take care of d monetary transaction if u guys dont du it 4 charity u myt du it 4 kanoonlyn odawise send ur donations 4 Allahs sake....... & if any1 is not sendi anything, that pessin betta hush ::)

Hausanicious

LIER LIER PANTS ON FIRE..........she laffs
Hausanicious puhleeeeeeez!!!! this na kiddy gamesun.............
Waziri is mah big brother & mah big brother he shall remain.............and I am his sista & his sista I will remain. c ur mouff lyk debate............c ur head ::) lyk mah own.(she laffs)

::)

Ummita!

I know that U r feeling shy. Why don't u just come out and say your wish out. You like my hommie Waziri, so don't deny it.

Pls go and answer Humrah the question she asked you, and she said u should be specific.

Whether Waziri is ur bro or not marriage can take place. Dama kanin ki zaki aura

gogannaka

..... & if any1 is not sendi anything, that pessin betta hush ::)
To hausanicious kaji fa what she said :-X.So pls just send what u'll send and stop all the wayo..........remember the money "realised" (if ever) will be given to "charities"..... ;)

Where' zezezee ma sef?An yi maganar kudi kayi shiru ko :-X

zezezee

g-naka i did not keep quiet....but instead have been beggin our sister to give the account details.....which she wouldnt for reasons best knwn to herself.. where is she?????? ???
anywayz, i'll be here waiting for the info
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.

ummita

A'a Hausanicious leave me alone wo!!!! u c that kind of kinda stuff doesnt work 4 me & that kind of "d boy is mine" things is not one of mah priorities in lyf its not even d least of it!........so go rest(she laffs). Dnt worry I will give u d silent treatement

Gogannaka Allah bless u!!! u will receive anoda blessin.........Zeezee emm which one u dey? :-/

IN D MAIN TYM HONESTLY IF U DNT START SENDIN I WILL PUT A CURSE ON ALL OF U. OR HAVE U ALL NOT BEEN INFORMED THAT IN MY MOST VALUABLE POSSESIONS I OWN A RIFFLE & A 300.34 LOADED PISTOL ::) ::) HAUSANICIOUS DNT MAKE ME POINT IT OUT ON YOUR FOREHEAD ::)(*hiss*)

Hafsy_Lady

QuoteIN D MAIN TYM HONESTLY IF U DNT START SENDIN I WILL PUT A CURSE ON ALL OF U. OR HAVE U ALL NOT BEEN INFORMED THAT IN MY MOST VALUABLE POSSESIONS I OWN A RIFFLE & A 300.34 LOADED PISTOL ::) ::) HAUSANICIOUS DNT MAKE ME POINT IT OUT ON YOUR FOREHEAD ::)(*hiss*)

Tashin hankali matan dansanda ta haifi armed robber, ummita yanzu kuma threats ne? You say charity dey neva give, you say donation dey neva give, u said because of God dey neva give, baybee gul yaci ace kin dago zancen, in banda misers da pack of marowata me aka tara anan ;D U know what ever I have is yours and WHAT EVER YOU GET WILL BE MINE RIGHT? Our distance is not a problem, zaniya zuwa har umuahia wajenki ai

Atoh kanoonliners kunki bata goron sallah ba dole yariya sa sako bindigaba. Ummita cikin ido Hausanicious zaki harba bindigan ko dayake if you do that you wont get the money its better to attack and threathen den as you said ;D
What you see is what you get[/b]