News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Forgivin' and ish....

Started by Blaqueen, November 12, 2002, 03:41:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulanizzle

I knowwwwwwwww amin, hakika, i am sooo not impressed bout the way u addressed dyme! haba  and u keep calling us "students"  ! show us a good example mana!
)

Blaqueen

QuoteWe have to learn to forget before forgiveness. We should accept man/or wife no matter how bad their recent or past reputations colours out. For example a man who marries and heard that his chick was onces in the active service business (prostitution) & he loves her dearly.. so would you think he is going to kick her out of the house. Having her.. rufun asirinta because she is going to re-adjust her life which will bring lada to her husband... so who has gained more!!!? So it all comes down to forgivining and forgetting.
By the way AMIN that wasnt right. Wat you had up there. This is a forum.. its not only a place for you to outway others, and shes is a lady for that matter...manners of approach (where is it mallam)?

um... amin... i'm juss wonderin'...... how on EARTH!!! can u actually go thru courtship, then move on to a decent relationship, up till the day ur married......... and u not know the woman ur about to jump the broom with was a hooker?  :-/
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Anonymous

Yeah man!! u tell him... my tolerance level on Amin is about 2 jump out d window. Am gon' put him on my hit list 8). Yeah!!  sum of em  woudnt b pretty kool havin a whore as a wifey or a pimp 4 a husby, which seems quite unforgiven 4 d past!!!!

Anonymous

To FyneDymeQueen; my wife to be
Nowaday's it's very hard to find a saint as a husband or an angel as a wife. You might think you've found one but the end of the day......... whats the out come!!!? a wife who had a 2 yr old kid from her past life?!!! Of course I will forgive her..if she has a genuine reason..

Blaqueen

Ihsan

Oh my...FINALLY!!! I get to meet one of my uncles/granddads ...hehehe... Aunt Fyne  ;D 8)
greetings from Ihsaneey

Aydee Fella

I cant marry a prostitute but something less than that mighht be considered .Kai kuma Mallam"baban yanmata" ai we cant take anything from you cos u seem to be a ladies guy
before i go  Fyne Dyme King. Allah Reine!Allah jintum Balde!
never rat out yur friends n alwaiz keep yur mouth shut"

Blaqueen

ok... um..  before i continue to panic...

ginuine reason? for eg...whut would be a ginuine reason to be consuming alcohol as a teen?? "my friends were doing it"... "i was being kool"... orrrr whut?? cuz some reasons are no reasons at all...

i know..God forgives people.. therefore i should be able to do so too.... but.. some past behaviors will seriously affect the future... or that's juss how i see it...

Ihsan darlin'... aint no FDking...aight? hun, people tryna mess wit' ya head.. dont pay them no mind...

MohammedIbrahim

Dyme,

I think we can forgive but we can never forget,so i think marrying someone you have doubts on(as in someone that has a bad past) is not going to result in something positive.i might be wrong.but come to think 'bout it once you really love somebody i think u can overlook whutever that person has done in the past.

Another thing,as a man i think you should look for a good mother for your children,and as a woman you should look for a good father for your children as well.now guys dont judge me wrong ,i'm not saying we shoul'nt give a second   chance   ,i mean almost everybody has done some crazy things in their lives.....Allah dai Ya taimaka ,YA kuma rufa mana asiri(ameen).

Fulanizzle

Salamu alaikum

I really tried to not get into this discussion...but i will just drop some.

Anywayz just this question???

Is it fair that this nice n sweet n innocent gurl gets married to this Trifilin' pimp.... ?

ehhh yall go figure..
)

waleedarh

there r certain things dat are unacceptable but I believe to err is human and to forgive is divine.And I also believe dat da things dat people in luv do are long remembered if they choose to stay together it is not because they forget,it because they forgive

Ibro2g

You can forgive and forget, but that always depends on the person who is forgiving and that who is to be forgiven. I can forget and forgive....but there are always limitations. What usually melts down this limitations are assurances of positive changes. Real ones.

i was askin... would u actually get with someone or lets say..marry someone who had a scandalous past... u know.. the so-called "experimenting stage of teens"....?? how much of their past life can u forget about and think..."lemme forgive the person.. and carry on with a new life"...
whuts the limit of a person's action??

Well...I van marry whoever it is...as long as she is what she is now (da good one) not what she was. People have to understand that everyone has a badside, somepeeps luck is just bursted that thiers is publicised. But at the end of the day no one is clean. A good reputation is good but it could also be aquired...right? I believe in second and even maybe third chances...hey gurls give em a chanc okay...you might not regret it...and it's saving a life.
Safety and Peace

Blaqueen

y'know.. that kinda make deep sense

whut if the person doesnt change nko? na anoda wahala!  :-/

Ibro2g

Safety and Peace

ummita

Gracious meh!!! all these old topics from d past r so nice. I miss most of dem ppl!

Would you forgive a man who slaps you on the first day of your marriage? (Witnessed it)!!

Would you forgive a woman yho burns out most of your assests because you are getting married (witnessed that as well), uses a bulldozer to smash ur house and car, & called u names in d presence of ur freinds?

Back in the days, I never did forgive my childhood freind for frying & eating two of my pet fishes maybe I will reconsider now, mayb not :-/
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!