News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Forgivin' and ish....

Started by Blaqueen, November 12, 2002, 03:41:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ummita

Havin in mind that the house was brand new, still under construction, took her 2 show her......two of the apartments & she ended up usin a nearby truck to run it down

GENTLEMEN wuna go 4give?
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

gogannaka

SAM SAM.............i'll not 4give her.....ifact i'll take revenge.........i'll go run down her papa's house(even tho i'll just run down half of it).......

ladies, better not try that coz it wont be funny

Ummita tell me u didnt witness it.........
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Hafsy_Lady

QuoteSAM SAM.............i'll not 4give her.....ifact i'll take revenge.........i'll go run down her papa's house(even tho i'll just run down half of it).......
Ummita tell me u didnt witness it.........

Great Mugu Gogannaka! ;D

mhmm let me finish the story.........nidai I saw the bulldozed house but was not there when it happened but alot of family freinds were present. Kai amman wallahi Aisha ta iya tsiya ko Ummita ;D

Story number two is that: When Ummita was pretty young she never hangs out with girls only boys mostly if they are hausas. Tribalist number one ::). I remeber paying her a visit one day and she ingored me but was off riding keke with a freind she calls Emmanuel, kirdi ne ma yaron fa ::) so he asked if he can see her fishes and she was very obliged to do so. Her nan called ummita and Emmanuel went off to their kitchen and opened their microwave & set off her fish to high. We came to see the horror..............ewwwwwwwwww the smellllllllllllllllllllllll and Ummita cried and cried and HAfsy laughed and laughed and ummita kept a grudge agaisnt me and I didnt care because that will teach her a learn to also care about a freind like me. ::) Till this day when I see Ummita she keeps cursing at Emmanuel, I even heard she wanted to track him down. That means she still has not forgiven.(she will crucify me when she gets to read this nima then I will not forgive her)

My own episode is I find it difficult to forgive this Nigga that burnt my first EID dress whilst ironing I was only 2yrs and I still remember. That dress was given to me by my grandfather just too days before he passed away. You know kids never let go of things. IT STILL HURTS ME. But hey ;D The dress burner is so old now but when I set my sights on him after so many years I just said : Oh he was the one who burnt my dress ko auntie! An d my mum said Hafsy you will never forgive ne? :-/
What you see is what you get[/b]

gogannaka

Great Mugu Gogannaka! ;D

mhmm let me finish the story.........nidai I saw the bulldozed house but was not there when it happened but alot of family freinds were present. Kai amman wallahi Aisha ta iya tsiya ko Ummita ;D

You guys are not serious are u?............pls tell us its a joke.

ummita

We r as a matter of factly......though seein is believin..wish u was there u wudhav seem real drama(she laffs)
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

zezezee

wallahi i no go forgive her if i were that guy  8).......she de craz ne?????? infact, g-naka na ur steps i go take....

hmmmm..... u girls have surely seen events in ur lives  :o :o..... i think u shud open a new thread :" Around the world with Ummita and 1/2sy"....tell us all about those adventures u have seen, it'll certainly make a nice topic. all we'll do is LISTEN, LISTEN n LISTEN  ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

guys, what do u say?
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.

Bashir

Ibro2g

Zeezee, u talk true. I'd like to go round the world wid Hafcy and Ummitah.

That Aysha gurl...I'm speachless. Umiitah u give mi da big laffs. 1/2cy I bet u were the gang leader in ur days. You control all that happens in ur territory, u know, like the lil rascals. May I ask, was ummitah ur P.A back then at Umuahia!hahah.

Well Guyz, I have this wierd story I'm writing, and I will be writing it in chapters. Its a wierd love story and I will like to share it wid u. I will paste a chapter, or atleast its equivalence every week or so. I know ummitah hates "love"  and hafcy is in love wid Aydee, Mudacriss has a love problem and Humrah is in love wid waz, and where hek is mah love twinkle? but its more than just that. The question here is should I?
Safety and Peace

zezezee

fire on bro! pls......we will be waiting for chapter 1.....
by the way, u must be really smart to have decoded how some of k-onliners are with LOVE... ;D
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.

gogannaka

Ibro2g

Okay, I'll put it Chapter one on tomorow, I call it:
            Around the corner
[/u][/b]
Safety and Peace

Anonymous

Yeah, I like this topic, what's up and poppin.
Forgivin your gal frien mistake is serious cuzz the gal may have don som real scandalus shif. Like bonin your neighbor before you met, I don trip of d small stuff man, but I can't fool wit a skeezo, and daz fe sheeelo. Cuz people be doin some real scandulus lit, you know what I mean fam, real scandulous lit, Make a good man una sey, dalizle fe shizzle dis gal from scandavizzle, I mean a packed closet. Forgin' is tuff, becuz you will remember. But us men hav it easy.

Hausanicious

Say no Evil and Do no Evil unto Me,   Kunji Ko!

Dan-Borno

Your armoured tank is loaded with bombs, just release them
and unleash terror at the slightest opportunity, this way zaki
huce haushi.   On the alternative, calm down and forget but
dont forgive.  8)
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

HUSNAA

Seriously speaking akwai ayar Al Qur'an that talks about repaying evil with good. It goes on to say that  Allah SWT Does not Give this ability to do anyone except those who are destined for BIG REWARDS in the hereafter. So I would advise u Hafsy to perform wudhu, and say two rakaas to help u get over this terrible inclination to revenge that is eating you. The consequences u say are dire. But in effect u really cant predict just how far reachiing they would be at this stage. So rather dont attempt it. You may end up regretting it.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum