News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Forgivin' and ish....

Started by Blaqueen, November 12, 2002, 03:41:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gogannaka

It'll be better you forgive.

On thing with not carrying out the 'eye for eye' or 'tit for tat' action is that forgiveness places you a step ahead of the offender.

'idan abokin fadan ka ya ci mushe to kai kada ka ci,idan ba hakaba to kun zama daya'
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

MySeLf

Hhmmmm! Depend on what she does to her, somethings are just unforgivable.....
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

HUSNAA

Only one thing is unforgivable MYSELF.. and that is Shirk billahi.
Everything else can be water under the bridge. It takes great courage effort and patience to practice that kine forgiveness. On the other hand if one cant forgive, one should barma Allah. That is the better alternative to seeking revenge.

The revenge ne that Hafcy talks about according to her will be terrible. Only terrible ppl can carry out terrible revenges and her seeking advice shows she hasnt reached that stage of terrorrism ;D ;D ;D ;D  Lets hope she's not thinking of suicide bombing..... :P :P :P ;D ;D ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Dan-Borno

Haba Auntyn Muhsin, Shirk is only for Allah, but in the
case of human being you have the choice of not forgiving
and taking revenge.

Mutumiyata zuba wuta.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

HUSNAA

Quote from: Dan-Borno on January 04, 2008, 09:09:18 AM
Haba Auntyn Muhsin, Shirk is only for Allah, but in the
case of human being you have the choice of not forgiving
and taking revenge.
Lol DB. Wai who is the Ultimate Forgiver ne? Ba Allah SWT ba? Shi Ya ce He Forgives anything except Shirk billah. So if Allah can Forgive us anything except that, ashe for us everything is forgivable tunda za a iya tarrayya da dan Adam, amma ba za a iya tarrayya da Ubangiji ba. So who are we not to forgive?

Quote from: Dan-Borno on January 04, 2008, 09:09:18 AMMutumiyata zuba wuta.
Hafcy, ingiza mai kantu ruwa yake miki!! to kinji dai! if u take his advice he will be far far away when u will be reeling from the consequences of yr actions!! ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum