News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

PLS WHY WUD YOU SPEND A FORTUNE ON DESIGNERS!!!!!

Started by ummita, February 01, 2003, 05:04:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaqueen

oh ho ho ho ho!!!!!! ya'll too dey talk!!!!!!...sha, i'll come back to read....

plus... meeh dont care about designer this designer that... whut eva is kool. i get it..... i even design my own clothes.. i'm a trend setter.... 8) ;D
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Twinkle

Ke dai dyme u don't care about designer or abi u no fit...........  ;D    :-X talk true now,
Enyway wetin be dat ur designer name which u never told us about, or is it only popular for una karkara ppl only.
ok.................. i' remimbered na ur designer wey get the name............... u know, i no dey wear any cloth, if it's not  Dyme Designs (D2)
;D ;D ;D
color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]

Anonymous

Allergic 2 designer..am hyperventilatin somebody help me!!!
Dama, I know u 4 car rims........u no see wetin I du......I juss go insde my house go kitchen.....open drawer & pulled out 4 massive pot covas...came out sticked it in d tiya holes..There I Ggot ma self some wicked car rims...& 2 go further. I used 4 touch lights 4 under car ?lights. Now I still drive ma five double O lookin fly........ 8) :D:D

Ummita you are surely funny. Ok Car Rims, swop them for pot covers...lallai ke miser ce!!! Well I knoe for a fact that I spend loaaaaaaaaaaaaaads on car Rims.

Actually What brought me back to this topic is to share a little something. Have you all heard that, a boy stabbed another guy over a pair of Nikey Trainers, that d murdered boy bought. They had a row because they were the lastest & most expensive pair of trainers that just came out. I guess designers is another agony, you spend alot it lands you in trouble. (Check the latest trainers on on Nikey'z website)

sir-bash

owa ya ci Buran Ubanshi

Venom

I believe we buy designer clothing just for prestige and not for quality. Cause if u think about it both non designer clothing and designer clothing r both made in some factory in Asia the only difference is the designer 1 has the name of some guy on it. So at the end of the day u r just paying for the guys name and not the shirt.
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

Anonymous

venom which kind prestige not quality. So you are trying to tell me if you walk in and purchased a Cartier watch and you noticed the leather straps are ripped apart, will you stillbuy it?

What we mean by designer is both QUALITY + NAME.
What is a designer if it has a name with no quality. To be honest am a gurl who is really in Estee Lauder and since when I was a baby, I was rubbed with Elizabeth Arden ;D 8) cosmetics. When I grew up I said nah..ma mum aint got no taste when it comes to what I want (hey mamana tafi kowace mace taste wajen designers) ;D

I buy Gucci, Versace, Pierre, Armani, Louis Vitton, Per Una, Dolci & Gabbana then I buy all sorts of different ranges of sports wears.
Kai I my self am a designer babe that is so expensive. Thats why every man wanna purchase me..but damn!!! am I sooooo expensive ;D ;D

Ladies Papi that day wey I see you por street...WEY i COME DEY RUMMAGE THROUGH YOUR SHOPPING BAG NO BI CALNIN KLEIN BOXERS i SPOT/ ehn? Ansa di Kweshion?

In ba designer ba sai river Niger (ba ma rigiya ba)

Anonymous

Hafsa you are one cheeky girl

Ummita that I just have to quote it was so hilarious to me

Allergic 2 designer..am hyperventilatin somebody help me!!!
Dama, I know u 4 car rims........u no see wetin I du......I juss go insde my house go kitchen.....open drawer & pulled out 4 massive pot covas...came out sticked it in d tiya holes..There I Ggot ma self some wicked car rims...& 2 go further. I used 4 touch lights 4 under car ?lights. Now I still drive ma five double O lookin fly........ 8) :D

Designer, I just wear them & they do the talks 8) MA BABY GURL (RIP) was so into Aquascutum, Armani & Gucci I guess all these are materialistic. Mutane na ta designers ga mutuwan kowannen mu a gaba. Hafsa its so true. Yeah what will you tell Allah if you reach that destination :D

Anonymous

Ummita the Rim part was funny. well for designers if you gat stash buy it, if you want to feel superior wear it, if it wears away with time. Change the closet with new onces. I wear designers. But yeah its a waste. But I wear them furreal shortie

Ibro2g

I'll but it in the simplest form even those dumb IBB and error can understand(I hope!); To be alive! in fashion especially.
Safety and Peace

Hausanicious

Sir-Bash!!!!

I will not say anything on this topic yet but I only like to send a congratulatory message on this most humble and wonderful quote of yours:

"Kowa yaci Buran Ubanshi"

A nice quote indeed, very nice one. Lallai abin ba sauki.
Say no Evil and Do no Evil unto Me,   Kunji Ko!

dan kauye

ahhh! (sighs)...well ama 1stymer in here but i got juss one question 4 sis ummiter:i wonder how u (urself) knew bout all d designer stuff if ya ain;t in2 it,clue?
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

sa salati

wondaz they say shall neva end.i went  undacova and found out dat ummita is dead broke.she decided 2 auction all her deziner stuffs.she came up wit diz smart idea of advertizin'em,at d same tyme tryin 2 tell anyone who carez 2 listen dat she doeznt give a damn about'em.d message is clear:if u want'em,u can come and get'em.unfortunately am a guy but sha,i'll like 2 have ur burberry fragrance,gucci hand bag,prada hi hillz,fendi sunshadez and doze ice on ur jewelleries,i think ma gal can do wit'em but if i may ask wat will happen 2 ur vanity box and ur undiez,i mean.... hmmm.....ur BRA AND G-STRINGS? :lol:                          

OH! thnk GOD i remembad,
her suga oldman(if una no know,she be ARISTO babe) juz opened a tailorin shop 4 her recently.so if u r so desperate about gettin urself any UMMITERRY stuff and doze out of fashioned baffz,u can pay her a visit:

NAME:UMMITA PASHION SHOF
MOTTO:TAILORED 2 UNFIT
ADRESS:SHOP NO 2 OPP PLAZA,KASUWAR KWARI.FAGGE

MALO STUFFS R MADE BY MALO BEINS AND EVALY PATRONIZED BY THEIR LIKES.!
E(ma body,soul 'n' spirit) DA NICEZT IN DA GAME EVEN LIFELEZZ KNOW DA NAME

Ibro2g

Boy are u dumb, IBB n Error u got urselves a new brother u always wanned. Owww...And he looks just  like u 2.
Anyways... These designers happen to be more qualitative Ummitah dear, although there is so much ado bout em too. Some of em are just "ephyzee" others are worthy, but cool person doesnt even realise it...if its good, its worn.
How thoughtful of u anyways coz sometimes a fortune is spent on these shyts widout rreturn, we`ll keep a note.
Safety and Peace

kharuldeen

i smell sometin, ummita ran out of ideas coz she talks too much.dats why she took her time to list all the designers she ever heard or seen before,in fact we re not interested in ur knowledge of designers.uknow,just shut up when u have nothing to say.yarinya ba ta ji,Haba!

kharuldeen

Quote from: "Ibro2g"I'll but it in the simplest form even those dumb IBB and error can understand(I hope!); To be alive! in fashion especially.
u re simply sayin dat u will not.u re being biased towards error and ibb coz they use to spit out the truth and u want to improve in your skilful jugglin.i earliar told ummita dat people reply at her posts for some reasons and this is one of them.ibro tink twice,thank god i know personally not electronically as in here.