News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Tattoes, Pierces & Braids

Started by ummita, January 18, 2003, 11:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bilyaminu

My peeps in Islam,
That is why we have to be strong and have a heart of willing to change the world for better. The westerners have come through us from the top as u can see, gals working have necked, temptation every, where confusion is nothing new. This is what the hide and call civilization. That if u are not civilizer u are out of the game. Many peeps are trying to coup with this life along the line they will mistake a life for hell.
My peeps the only civilization for a Muslim is the Qur'an!
etrayal

MohammedIbrahim

Yayi mallam ;),kamar da gaske ;D,ko da yake very nice point u have there ;)

Venom

In my opinion guys should look like guys and women should look like women. On the subject of Guys with braid well that is just wrong if u want 2 keep ur hair just grow an Afro  8), guys with piercing now that is just not right. The issue of tattoos why would u want 2 scar the beautiful body that God has given u with some design or picture  :'( it just doesn?t make any sense at all.
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

ummita

Very trueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Bilya & Venum. Am with d Tattoes & Piercin'

But Islamically braids r not prohibited 2 men. Tha is ok 4 those that wan2 du it. I so much hate the A
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Anonymous

:o :o :o
         Ummita, let me ask u,a islam in
 "qala waye? rawawul waye yace braids if NOT HARAM for      men ??? ???,
Subuhanallahi, Pls just let me know where u heard dat from, dan i have never heard dat be4 and i think it is totally wrong :-/ . As far as a man is a man, he should not even try 2 look like a lady. It's HARAM, Kalas  ;)

ummita

(she laffs & laffs till she gets dizzy) saya kaji, Braids r not unIslamic, as a fulani, my forefathers did have braids on 'em(even when I wasnt born then, I still saw pics) :D
Secondly I did ask 1 tym, from an educative preacher, he said it was ok as long as water passes thru when it comes down 2 sayin ur Nimaz. Where, who, how, when & wat makes u think it is haram!!!!?

Therez no verse in d Qur'an that object to braids..........none @ all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not every single thing is Haram. Obviously things like Drinking Tequila, vodka (infact alchohol of all such kinds is haram)
Pig = Haram, Adultery=Haram, Stealin=Haram, Gossip & bck stabbin=Haram (she signs, theres so many 2 mention 'ere)

Now braids is haram? Who on earth told u that? What is Haram about braids? Does it step any rules & regulations of Islam? If 1 has braids, has he done enithing impaious 2 get it? If none of such kind.......... then theres no problem with MEN IN BRAIDS.  

I dunno where u got that sort of impression from. Ammen dai iden kana nemi info's daga big mallamz, then I myt reconsider otherwise.

Anonymous

Well ummita i don't think u will ever get da point, during the centuries of ur fore father, it is called "YAKI DA JAHILCE" ba ilimin mahammadiya balle na boko, so they didn't know whether it haram or not. Just check it out, out of 100%, 90% of fulani's DON'T wear briad now a days and only 10 % of them do,and even does 10% ilimin islam has not yet reach them, they ar still JAHILAI'S.
And ur educative preacher......hhhhmmm :-/ i don't think so, cos if u as one question 2 4 mallams, instead os getting 1 answer, each of the will give u a different feedback. So i'll advice u 2 stick 2 the hadith, fiqihu & da holy Qur'an, cos does Educative preacher's of ur's will only divide ur brain in2 different knowledge of theirs. Braids is HARAM, 2 MEN.

And pls tell ur "Educative Preacher 2 pls join dis page 2 increase his islamc education
Bissalam

ummita

U still dont get it du u. Jahiliya..............(he always make me laff). Wat makes d diff now?.............jahilci also woudnt make others realise wat id haram & wat is not in terms of minor thingies

Preacher...........thats his own problem...I was juss tellin u wat he told me.
Lets put aside all those whether precher or fulani.........(thingy)

Tell me LuckyGuy where in d Qur'a,& specify it or Hadith or Fiqh duz it mention that BRAIDS IS HARAM.........Therefore any person in braids will surely enta HELL FIRE.
Because in Islam anything haram.............d present haram doers get is straight in2 Hell Fire.

Well this myt not end.............
Keep ur believe & I'll keep mine. ;)
Safe!!!!!

Anonymous

Quotewell ummita whether u have it or not it's non of out bizwag, ?::) it's just dat it's HARAM, kalas.!!!

Kai LuckyGuy.....today surely is not your lucky...day I know an bata maka rai waje dai...zaka zo kayi unleashing anger dinka akan mu.................Blad........leave blad alone...we were just joking around. Ai da na yanka wuyanta idan dai tana da tattoo. Wasa mu mukeyi. So save your spit.

Braids is not haram.

Here comes the men in braids.........that onces that are emerging...........somebody pick the next line track

Ihsan

QuoteWell ummita i don't think u will ever get da point, during the centuries of ur fore father, it is called "YAKI DA JAHILCE" ba ilimin mahammadiya balle na boko, so they didn't know whether it haram or not. Just check it out, out of 100%, 90% of fulani's DON'T wear briad now a days and only 10 % of them do,and even does 10% ilimin islam has not yet reach them, they ar still JAHILAI'S.

I do agree with u lucky g. coz if we look back during "the days" ... judging from the pictures, we can conclude that those ppl "have had it" ::)...mini skirts, sleeveless shirts, the hair not covered and all...but yanzu fa, they don't do that anymore because they have been taught more as to what the religion of Islam is.

I don't know much about the braids as to whether it is haraam or not... but me, I won't go for a guy with braids  ;D, pierced ears, or the likes. IMHO
greetings from Ihsaneey

Blaqueen

i still think guys in braids are HOT as masculine as can beeee!!!!.....:D thank God for li'l thangs!
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

ummita

I do agree with u lucky g. coz if we look back during "the days" ... judging from the pictures, we can conclude that those ppl "have had it" ::)...mini skirts, sleeveless shirts, the hair not covered and all...but yanzu fa, they don't do that anymore because they have been taught more as to what the religion of Islam is.

Well if u ask me, durin Jahilliya period, as (LG) stated there was nefink like micro minis, skimpy or cropped tops neither was there enithing like sleeveless shirts. Ihsan if u ask me then, I wud reply u with clothes that are either made from mango leaves or animal skin :D

With regards 2 Piercin, it was there since jahilliya period again we have d fulds....who put about 5 ear holes in 1 ear. we have the Ethopians who had metal rings welded around their neck 2 increase the longiness of the neckiness or had horns pieced into their ears.

Well its all fashion eniwes.

Aydee Fella

ummita u dont mix up religion wid trafition or is it culture u call it, as far as im concerned braiding is HARAM cos braiding is attributed to the females only ,never have i heard of the Prophet (SAW) mor any of his disciples having a braid or so.
Besides ull end up confusing the kids as hafsa had earlier said.
never rat out yur friends n alwaiz keep yur mouth shut"

Venom

Narrated by Anas[MABPWH] about the hair of Allah's Messenger [PBUH]. He said "The Hair of Allah's Messenger [PBUH] was neither much striaght, nor much curly, and it use to hange down till between his shoulders and his earlobes.

Transmitted by Al-Bukhari
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

Aydee Fella

never rat out yur friends n alwaiz keep yur mouth shut"