News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Tattoes, Pierces & Braids

Started by ummita, January 18, 2003, 11:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maleeq

case dismissed!!!

Venom nice of u to bring some sort evidence that will convince these ladiez.

I'm out :D ;)

akavelli da don till I`m gone!!!

Anonymous

Spanish guys inbraid awwwchikala!!!!
As I can see we have quite alot of mallams around ol here. Someone tell me with piercing belly bottons, That is no haram or iz it?

Twinkle

Piercing. Braids. Tattoes.
In my own consideration: Braids and piercing are ok subjected to the fact that it is done in a reasonable way, but tattoes I know it is haram. Theres however a limit to everything. Fashion hmmmmm..........in a sensible way

So what about ppl with kalangu, and those cat whiskers marks that hausas have? The kanuris with those long horizontal marks and Yorubas with those sideways marks. Fulanis with vertically, diagonal, horizontal marks all over their face? So what makes it different with tribal marks?, oh its because tattoes are done stylishly and colourfully????????

Well er!!!! it is still cutting through the skin leaving marks behind. So therefore tribal marks should be condemed as haram kenan?
color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]

Blaqueen

actually... tribal marks are haram.. and many people are preaching against it... and are trying to stop the practice.

belly button piercing is not haram... why should it be?
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

ummita

QuotePiercing. Braids. Tattoes.
So what about ppl with kalangu, and those cat whiskers marks that hausas have? The kanuris with those long horizontal marks and Yorubas with those sideways marks. Fulanis with vertically, diagonal, horizontal marks all over their face? So what makes it different with tribal marks?, oh its because tattoes are done stylishly and colourfully????????
Well er!!!! it is still cutting through the skin leaving marks behind. So therefore tribal marks should be condemed as haram kenan?

Gud Gud Gud!! point Twinkle Beeba *** Credits 2 u.*** If Tattoes r haram so is Tribal marks (u get korrect thinkin machine 4 ur brain).

LMAO........2 D Way u described d tribal marks
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Anonymous

Quoteactually... tribal marks are haram.. and many people are preaching against it... and are trying to stop the practice.

belly button piercing is not haram... why should it be?

God bless your NOSE dyme. If tattoes are haram then tribal marks as you mentioned are also haram. If tribal marks are not haram, so is tattoes therefore we should all go on and use laser to design our skins with lions and dragons & little heart ko?;D

Anonymous

well ummita are u trying to show off or tell da whole members of kano on line u'got tatto 8).............girl i have mastered that style ur trying to fit ur self into its true wheather u have it or not its ur fbuswazs @ if u went me to send ma fashion police let me know she is a good inspector.

ummita

Quotewell ummita are u trying to show off or tell da whole members of kano on line u'got tatto 8).............girl i have mastered that style ur trying to fit ur self into its true wheather u have it or not its ur fbuswazs @ if u went me to send ma fashion police let me know she is a good inspector.
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

See dis gel wo! I no blame u, na JJC madness dey du u so!!! :P

Nah ganja & weed dey shack ur head ko? :P

Oya Sista Ummah, carry ur leg go JJC section & make ur self known to Fyne Dyme, who will introduce u 2 us properly & if u r lucky luckyguy will b there 2 show u around.

Gudfella with his gud atty's myt introduce u 2 Minister of women affairs Moh, who will introduce u 2 another new baby gurl84,(she is still new here...but her responses r still due) I betta call d attention of our minister & then u will b introduced 2 d rest of us.

4 truth in action u can always count on Ihsan.

I pity u, na so all JJC'S if wuna wan land wuna no go use safe landin method 4 forum na crash land wuna dey use. I pity u if d whole k-online family catch u!!!! Mind u, be careful not 2 cross over........with ur sabi ova sabi, coz the crews here sabi yab.......Venom go use his spit finish u sef!!

Maleeq is too nice so u myt b freindly with him. Mind u hafsy is d one who metioned I gat a tattoe(infact wats ur won bizwags (wai ina lucky guy ne)?.....

Yeah Hafsy myt keep u company by makin u laff, after we don yab u finish. Who else,.................!!!! Bilya is on a trip....he will soon b back. Waziri is busy with wicked poems that will blow ur mind.

And finally (Ummita adjusts her neck tie....staightens up & xtends a shakin hand 2 Ummah) Welcome 2 d society gurl.

U have passed my yabbis session. Wish u luck in respect of other members. 8) ;)

Over & out. Handin u over 2 d nxt person............

Aydee Fella

never rat out yur friends n alwaiz keep yur mouth shut"

MohammedIbrahim

Ummita as u come addiress dis gal like dis ,u sure sey she go enjoy dis place ::).nnyway ba a kan ta a ka fara ba ;D.
    And dat name wey u dey call me so ,ni ma i go give u one wey go fit u ;)

ummita

QuoteUmmita as u come addiress dis gal like dis ,u sure sey she go enjoy dis place ::).nnyway ba a kan ta a ka fara ba ;D.
? ? And dat name wey u dey call me so ,ni ma i go give u one wey go fit u ;)

Haba, Minister of Debilyu Affairs (Moh) no bi yur responsibility?
As a newcoma make di gel take am sofly softly.......but she juss come do combat 4 my face,......she no even introduce herself for ma sistah section. But u know we r all glad 2 have her here!!!

Ummah!!! Where is she sef?
In d last minutes of d meetin organised by our Minister.....we came 2 a conclusion that we will accept u with open hands.....feel free 2 yab whoeva u like minus me though....

Venom

feel free 2 yab whoeva u like minus me though

LOL LOL LOL  :D :D :D just looking out 4 urself ba nice 1  :D
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

Anonymous

Very funny Ummita. Kyale ta kawai Venom, wai banda ita. Son kai yayi yawa

Anonymous

Quotewell ummita are u trying to show off or tell da whole members of kano on line u'got tatto 8).............girl i have mastered that style ur trying to fit ur self into its true wheather u have it or not its ur fbuswazs @ if u went me to send ma fashion police let me know she is a good inspector.
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Ummita as u don hand over her. Make I proceed di yab session..ajayi newcomer. First I want to welucom you for this websiti. You willi geti know us one by one or two by two as some of us bi twins (she knows her sef) :P ok. na joke wey dey du for tattoe. why you come du shishigi immediately. Naso you go out yuwa sef for fire.

And.......................braids. I no go marry any man wey no get braids. Tattoes I getti big dragon slashed on my back
Pierces I get one hundered and none on my face ;D

Fulanizzle

salam yall
just letting yall know a piece of mah mind on this topic

1. piercing other than ear piercing is sick....sorry
2, Tattoes is just off the hook!!! man people u r just hurting urselves...plus its madd unhygienic and just gross!
2. men with piercing is so NOT kool
3. Men with braids....its unIslamic, might as well start putting skirts!!!!!
3. No matter what is in fashion, if its wack, people don have to do it, if the fashion is unIslamic, why even bother thinking about doing it ?? !!!!?? ??

aiight yall peace out
salam
safe
)