News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

WEBMYSTERY- BY YOUR WORDS...

Started by Tukurtukur, September 17, 2003, 10:50:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MySeLf

!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

Tukurtukur

Quote from: MySeLf on January 13, 2009, 11:54:02 PM
Tukur Tukur.. Mr webmystery, Inna kashigane?

thanks myself.  its nice to be remembered.  trying to keep up to the life's challenges.

hope you dey kampe?

Dan-Borno

lamarin naka azimun ne TKTK, tun da mata ma
sun fara feeling absence naka kam ai abin naka
mai guarantee ne
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

MySeLf

Quote from: Tukurtukur on January 14, 2009, 07:29:28 AM

thanks myself.  its nice to be remembered.  trying to keep up to the life's challenges.

hope you dey kampe?

Yea, Alhamdulillah.......

waduz

Tukurtukur

Quote from: waduz on January 15, 2009, 04:25:19 PM
TK TK, da ba ka nan ne? ;D

Aha mallam Waduz! babban tambaya. Kasan webmystery idan yana nan yau, sai ka gan gobe ya shiga mystery.  Amma any time you ask about me I will be there!

Quote from: MySeLf on January 14, 2009, 11:36:29 PM
Yea, Alhamdulillah.......

Masha Allah.  the webmystery has discovered that a great journey awaits you this year.  Have you witnessed the Obama Inauguration? 

Quote from: Dan-Borno on January 14, 2009, 03:08:45 PM

lamarin naka azimun ne TKTK, tun da mata ma
sun fara feeling absence naka kam ai abin naka
mai guarantee ne

DB, respond to my replies to your 10 questions before you start talking of mata.  Do you want another ADS for the Kanuri Boy?  How many cla yasku do you have? See below as reproduced.

Quote from: Tukurtukur on January 10, 2009, 07:33:28 AM
DB, you know that you should not tow the line of IBB.  I know  of people would not like to face realities.  Webmystery's performance has been excellent.  Own up and shame the devil.  Any way as regards your querries I have the following responses.  I am taking the serially as above.
1.  The whereabout of my beloved hafsee - she does not know you, how can she be your beloved? check my house of mystery located in Zagizagi area of Kumbotso.  That is her whereabout.
2.  If Muhsin is really serious about marrying this bazawara - yes!  he loves her because of her experience.  She will be perfect for him.  Muhsin should not relent.
3.  Wether the rumours that our admin is planning to marry a 3rd wife - malicious rumour
4.  I intent to go on leave, check thoroughly for a better date - stay put! never take leave in 2009. you should not travel by air or by sea.  use a horse or donkey for most of your jouneys.
5.  2011 is around the corner, is Buhari going retire in politics - No, when he will be 76 years old, he will win an election as our president.
6.  my daughter has been absent - what is she doing - relax, she is in good hands. she will bring in a handsome suitor who will be your in-law.
7.  IBB???? his plans for 2009 - he needs to repent for all his transgressions in 2008.
8.  GGNK is under serious attack - who are they - these are vain attacks. no man or woman can harm GGNK
9.  Biafra is breaking away - how soon - was never together, that which is broken no pity if it breaks further.
10.why did you fail your exams - DID YOU FAIL?

Dan-Borno

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Tukurtukur

MySeLf

Quote from: Tukurtukur on January 20, 2009, 10:51:48 AM

Masha Allah.  the webmystery has discovered that a great journey awaits you this year.  Have you witnessed the Obama Inauguration? 

Ha ha...Great predictions Mr webmystery....... I did witness the historic event live on Tv just like u did I'm sure.. Hope he will deliver as expected...... Any predictions on the new president?

Tukurtukur

Quote from: MySeLf on January 22, 2009, 12:40:58 AM
Ha ha...Great predictions Mr webmystery....... I did witness the historic event live on Tv just like u did I'm sure.. Hope he will deliver as expected...... Any predictions on the new president?

He will survive and complete all his terms in office.  If you no go mind, dis your SimPLy pLEasanT bucket of flowers will be presented to him so dat he go please all de people of the world.  I go take u to America for de presentation in the next 3 years.  u gree?

Dan-Borno

Quote from: Tukurtukur on January 22, 2009, 06:20:27 AM
u gree?

she no gree, this one na wayo u wan play.

webmystery any info about baba go slow?

Tukurtukur

Quote from: Dan-Borno on January 27, 2009, 07:06:13 PM
Quote from: Tukurtukur on January 22, 2009, 06:20:27 AM
u gree?

she no gree, this one na wayo u wan play.

webmystery any info about baba go slow?

"Everything happen for a reason".  Na u talk am!  So reason go come wey I go carry MYSELF go America.  She go gree! na so webmystery sea am koro koro for eye! ;D ;D ;D

Baba go slow dey kampeyyyyyyyyyyy! Him go contest 2011 re-election. ::) 8) :)

Dan-Borno

myself anyc omment?

webmystery another assignment:

1.  the whereabout of gogannaka
2.  mudacris has been absent since after the GTG, why?
3.  admin refuses to create a sub forum for debate to action, me ya faru?
4.  what is amira doing right now
5.  muhsin is in luv, any advice?

Tukurtukur

Quote from: Dan-Borno on January 28, 2009, 10:34:19 AM
myself anyc omment?

webmystery another assignment:

1.  the whereabout of gogannaka
2.  mudacris has been absent since after the GTG, why?
3.  admin refuses to create a sub forum for debate to action, me ya faru?
4.  what is amira doing right now
5.  muhsin is in luv, any advice?

1.  the whereabout of gogannaka yana gida
2.  mudacris has been absent since after the GTG, why?I missed the gtg because of my journey.  mudacris is busy, he is the real man in love.  check out soon for surprises.
3.  admin refuses to create a sub forum for debate to action, me ya faru?admin as I said is busy.  no time for you now.
4.  what is amira doing right now jumping
5.  muhsin is in luv, any advice? not yet in love.  let him open his eyes well well and see the babe. she go disappoint.

your consultation fee is 100,000 only. pay into my bank account.

Lawwali

I no know say we get fortune teller for our forum. thank God, now i hear say webmystery predicted obama will complete his terms and that the most influencial father-in-law will contest for his seat come 2011.

Now what will be the fate of Nigeria then? where will talaka be?
it takes oppressed and oppressor for oppression to occur