News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

HaPPy.... BirrrrrrrrthDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Blaqueen, January 08, 2003, 02:10:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IBB

i know peep take me as a joker but m serious now my birthday is
31--DEC
b4 u guys celebrate new yr (2004) send my bday gift 1st

safe 8)
IHS

fulani_queen

meee toooo!!!....but my birthday's before urs.... :-/

Ibro2g

Safety and Peace

Blaqueen

QuoteMINE'S NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ITS IN NOVEMBER!!!!! ;D....
isnt that close enough???.... :-/

olodo
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

fulani_queen

ibro seriously!!!!.....its truuee...my birthday's next!!
DyMe!!!....thATs NoT vErrYY niiicEE!!!! >:(

Ibro2g

Safety and Peace

ummita

So how can I shot u a package Ibro Brova? .......tell me three things u lyk in order of preference........but hav it in mynd.......I cant afford a condo or bling bling or such kind....juss ask of petty petty things lyk them Roccar gears u get me ;) ...........Brova &

Ice..........kema wat sort of gurl things du u lyk........& dont mention that Gucci bag.

IBB is u will spend ur entire lyk notrifyin kanoonliners about ur buffday.......truss me u aint gettin a penny from ME dai.......!!! ::) Am I mean or whut.............dont care wateva (she laffs)
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

fulani_queen

oKay Ibro....U shoUld Have SAId thaT long TIme ago... :P
But ThatS oKay. i'LL GO wIth Tha fLOw ;D

Ibro2g

Thanks queen
Hey Ummiitah, I want that Ferrari, oh no, okay james bond's Z8 will be a good substitute for that,  ::)then ammm ::)
how about the adams family's mansion ::)...I dont know what I'll do with it but I WANT IT ANYWAYZ! ;D :P. Then there iz this gurl....... ::) :-* :-* ;)Rani...an Indian actress, I bet u know her. I want you to hook me up wid her ::)... If possible, I WANNA MARRY HER SIS! ;)
I'll be waiting for all this on the 23rd. Yours is quite short though, dyem will be getting a longer list. ;D :D ;) :P

Bye now :P
Safety and Peace

ummita

Brova Ibro, no sweat, iz all done & dusted.........Address?
By d eskinin way its ma God fathers day 2maro.......

Go go go go go Papi itz his buffday................
we gon party lyk its his buffday
we gon sip (Bucardi, ) nah we gon sip Tequila cuz its his buffday.

HAPPY BUFFDAY LAYDEES PAPI.Even thou u didnt announce it, truss bakina (she laffs) eniwez iz all luv

Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Hafsy_Lady

Yeah we go blast. Jey-el trust we go blast this one.
On our kodayake big mouth she has wished you a happy birthday. Ok on behalf of the whole blads generation the whole ruff ends family, Umita jey-el, bad-reeya, Raleeya, Aisha, yo! Twinkle we miss you :'(, Deeza & Aruf better known as ;)(Northern star) we is all sayin happy birthday to Ladies Papi.

Yo! tell us what you want from us.
Take a look at what you see
Let us know if its right here
Something you can have from years
la la lah nhmmm............(I love my room wen I blast my music) jama'a kun tuna tell me what youn want (mase ft total). I love berry filenty that waka!!!

Kai wetin you wan por firezent? Gaskiya 27yrs ba wasa ba...ka suwa we go stop associating with you kasan mukan ma classify shakaro a yar harka ce...... :P

ALLAH YACE CELEBRATING BIRTHDAY IS HARAM ::) BA RUWANA ::)

but ehem......wetin I go wear sef.......make I go scoot for anjima byeeeeeeeeeeee.

Is there anybody about from ladies papi celebrating his or her day as well?
What you see is what you get[/b]

Hafsy_Lady

QuoteThanks queen
Hey Ummiitah, I want that Ferrari, oh no, okay james bond's Z8 will be a good substitute for that, ?::)then ammm ::)
how about the adams family's mansion ::)...I dont know what I'll do with it but I WANT IT ANYWAYZ! ;D :P. Then there iz this gurl....... ::) :-* :-* ;)Rani...an Indian actress, I bet u know her. I want you to hook me up wid her ::)... If possible, I WANNA MARRY HER SIS! ;)

Oh my god Ibro yaushe ne birthday naka? Ibro gudu ai kaine kan agaba. Gaskiya ka aiko da adireshi. Ibro is my bestesttttttttttttttttttttt homiie. ehem as you come mention de things wey you want I no fit think ummita go fit supply you with di indian girls di mumu no de watch india so she no no anyone(nima dai haka) but ferrai din guda nawa kake so? I was just talking to the dealer shine yace for the z8 car yanzu suka kama manufacturing guda kadaya kawai kuma wannan wont be released in d markets zai 2005 amman saboda matsayinka as per my hommie na siya. Yanzu jey-el will pay for the shipping but then for xpress delivery zamu saka via aeroplane. HAPPY BIRTHDAY IBRO IN ADNVANCE. WHEN THE REAL ONE COME WE GO TRUTHFULLY AND HONESTLY AND FAITHFULLY SEND DI CORRECT FIREZENT.

WHO IS NEXT?

Hafsy_Lady

IBB kama birthday naka is on the way (damn! I should have known better) kai ashe dan karshe ne. SHAME!!!!!!!!!! sai december :o boy u no lucky month din yan kirisimez na kafirai aka haife shi..........ni ko ranar eid aka haife ne......No wonder she is so somehow ::) Ni I dont play a hate on people so I will send you a DHL of
Fried coackroaches in lizard leg sauce with bat wings in biryani sauce.......with macaroni & pig cheese ;) You will love my present the most.

Rose

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUYS! :D
[/color]

aNo Ta DaBo ChiGaRii, GaRi Ba KaNo Ba DaJin ALLaH.

Blaqueen

8) thanxxxx sweetie  ;D
[/B]

u were kinda referring to meeh too huh? ::)
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy