News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Aids Awareness in Northern Nigeria

Started by Gimbiya, December 03, 2002, 05:48:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ummita

I wonda how Gimbz iz duin with d whole campaign on AIDS awareness, give us sum feed bck laydee!!!!!! so that we can know that iz all gud
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Anonymous

Ummita,
I'm in nigeria right now, and I wnat to know when is the summit going to take place or if you have any more information about please let me know. so at least i can put albarkacin bakina

kilishi

Ithink the issue of aids in Nigeria especially the North is not ignorance but a case of shying away from the reality,somebody did a test and found to be positive,instead of him to go for medical advise or similar things he will just sit down and concluded that his rtime has come,and he will not tell anybody including members of his immediate family,the poor woman will continue having affairs with him,with out knowing whether at that time shw was not infected,had it been he told her she herself will go for test if luck was on her side she might be tested negative.and the way people castigated people with Aids is another thing of great concern.
ilishi