News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Who Be Clubbin....?

Started by Blaqueen, February 21, 2003, 04:42:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Venom

Quotenone of these boys or girls WILL say yes I do or no I do not,

Y not no1 has anything to hide
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

Anonymous

Ladies Papi Kasan you were such a clubb'aholic ko? Hajiya da Alhaji zasu ji labari, ko dayake ya kamata ka dena don yamata ka bar wa yara ko? Clubbin is Haram, I agree with Ihsan, ummita & any one who opposes to clubbin. Wai yaran musulmai ke ma zama suna maganar clubbin. ;)

Blaqueen

loool.. Nas, u done said it... ;D

probably L.Papi is juss "claiming"...  ::)
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Twinkle

Quote if a guy or a chick want 2 go clubbin.....doors open let them juss show their ID'z & step in.....

See all of you. How blind can we all go. Ummita how do you know that one has to show his/her Identity card in some clubs before they step in. Kodai an taba ne ;) Irin an dan ji raving ko?

Kai kuma Ladys Papi........ka tuba fa, shekara 28 ba wasa ne..nan ba da dadewa ba za tefi 100yrs. Ko ka dena ko nima zani je na fada wa Hajiya ;D
color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]

Anonymous

Me I don't understand issues like this. If clubbin' is bad then it's bad for both guys and females. I sometime think our guys are intimidated by a female who knows how to have fun and be herself. Ina dalilin munfunci?  ;D

Ihsan

HARAAM HARAAM HARAAM

Ladiez P...ban zuwa club...there's this club just a few mins. walk from our Uni...but ko kallon shi bana yi...first of all, it's haraam and kuma a waste of time and energy

Isah!Isah!!Isah!!!...watch ur mouth! b4 u loose it...
greetings from Ihsaneey

Ibro2g

QuoteMe I don't understand issues like this. If clubbin' is bad then it's bad for both guys and females. I sometime think our guys are intimidated by a female who knows how to have fun and be herself. Ina dalilin munfunci? ?;D

You speak of the truth, my dear...and the truth shall st u free, I mean us free.
Safety and Peace

Venom

You speak of the truth, my dear...and the truth shall st u free, I mean us free.

Man I sense a bit of sarcasm in ur post   :D

Ibro2g

Safety and Peace

Venom

U started off with the truth shall set u free. It sounds like u r saying Pogisangel could preach all he/she, as for u u r not going to preach at all. Then u now take up  Pogisangel side by saying the truth shall set us free, it sounds like u have also been preaching to people4 a long time now 2 stop doing the dirty deed  ;D;D;D  

Ibro2g

I got tired of preaching my friend. When I begin to preach again...You know I preached the gospels of revolution. this world needs a new evolution, If I can bring down the world powers and their resolutions....forget it, I won`t preach again.
Safety and Peace

Venom

QuoteYou know I preached the gospels of revolution.

Pastor Ibro keep on preaching man  ;D ;D ;D

adamuadamu

new guy do u smoke, coz u seems un reasonable
do u mean ur chick or wifey?
hahahahahahahahahaahahaha mah guy u dey craze.
but if u are going with dyme it'll be cool.
till on the run

iblink

Quotenew guy do u smoke, coz u seems un reasonable
do u mean ur chick or wifey?
hahahahahahahahahaahahaha mah guy u dey craze.
but if u are going with dyme it'll be cool.

me smoke?? no way man. if there is anybody in this forum that will most likely be a smoker, it will be ibro2g.
o be or not To be, Is that really a question??