News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Brave Men

Started by Bilyaminu, March 04, 2003, 11:26:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bilyaminu

Fellow men, look beside your selfs and see men of the same faith with you, they are here for the country and nothing more. Today we all have issued the words of goodbye to our love once, some left there women pregnant, children they will never see, some children at there early age, children they will never see grow, some parents at the hospital at there old age and many more. You may not see them again. You are living home to never think of coming back. The life expectancy of a soldier drop in a battle field is 60sec. So look again beside you and see those around you. You all may not make it back home, look behind you, the people waiving are your families, waiving for luck but trust not hope. Look ahead of you, your countries flag. Anyone brave enough to take this mission step forward!
etrayal

Bilyaminu

etrayal

iblink

o be or not To be, Is that really a question??

Borg

R u suggesting we enlist and head to Bakassi?

Ibro2g

i stand b4 u, as number one to step in, am brave
Safety and Peace

Ihsan

greetings from Ihsaneey

Bilyaminu

going yes ;) but only with those that are willing ;D
etrayal

Anonymous

Assalamu alaykum, I don't understand who are you fighting. Our only enemy is the evil one. Explain insha'Allah

Bilyaminu

we have are ready for anything like jihhad. ok so feel free to join us brave men! 8)
etrayal

iblink

wait a minute, nobody told me this waz like a jihad, i am not ready for that, i av plans laid out for my future, finishin skool, makin my first millions, gettin married, avin kids etc.... so plz man i dont think i can handle this..
o be or not To be, Is that really a question??

Venom

Quotewait a minute, nobody told me this waz like a jihad, i am not ready for that, i av plans laid out for my future, finishin skool, makin my first millions, gettin married, avin kids etc.... so plz man i dont think i can handle this..

LOL LOL LOL nice 1
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

Ihsan

Quotewait a minute, nobody told me this waz like a jihad, i am not ready for that, i av plans laid out for my future, finishin skool, makin my first millions, gettin married, avin kids etc.... so plz man i dont think i can handle this..

LOL...amma anji kunya!!!...dama as I said KAMAR DA GASKE! hehehe
greetings from Ihsaneey

Ibro2g

I always wanted to do som`n gr8, heroic...but guess what bilya, sh*ts like dat dont happen anymore. Heroes are all dead cowards survive, and take up the heroes credits. If there is anything worthy, I still wanna do it. If its bull$hit, forget it. I stick to truth and.....KEEP DA PRIDE.
Safety and Peace

Venom

Man there is still time u can go down 2 Iraq and join the army that would be very heroic of u.
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

Anonymous

LET THEM ALL GO JARE, ATLEAST MASAMU KWANCIYAR HANKALI INFACT WOMEN WILL LIVE, A RAGE MANA LIABILITIES DIN MAZA