News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

musiq musiq musiq musiq musiq musiq!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by dan kauye, February 02, 2006, 07:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*~MuDa~*

Yeah she is trying as par kano levels, bottom line...her froducer Paul is good but she is kynda op wack u know, she is too slow n sumtyms dont make any sense. Whateber ze case i still suffort her coz she is prom ze north, refresenting ze north Side u know.
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

dan kauye

Quote from: "mudacris"
Quote from: "dan kauye"
Quote from: "mudacris"
Quote from: "dan kauye"muda who's ya fave?

does any one like mariah,pink,or dido?

i also like jay ,nas and fox

My pabourite artists are ze whole Shady/Aftermath/G-unit, i'm addicted to zose guys, i also resfect Disturbing Tha Peace so much.

I used to be down with DTP,thier debut was aight..but hell now they buncha wacks..save luda & shwanna..the rest are beyond wack now..I was gonna cop their new CD  but i didnt like the single..i'll see what happens though..

Eminem was dope ..now he got boring coz his music keeps getting introspective for all the wrong reasons..he keeps topping the charts though :lol: im glad the curtains called..i'd kill myself if he realeses a new CD  anytime soon

Dre's la egend already..I can't wait for ''detox '' to drop this summer..it's gon be his last album..the 1st single off the album(''next episode 2006'' feat snoop )leaked & it's straight banger..you can listen to it on //nobodysmiling.com

G-unit's jus another mediocre rap crew to me..they be getting mad hype though..and the beef thing's tired already.

as a matter of fact,i'm done fed with all them wack rappers..the best are gone..jigga retired,pac gone,big gone,big L gone..juss nas.there's this new cat ''papoose'' --he spits  straight fiyahhh..he really brings the heat..06'b is his..watch out for his debut..imma upload some of his joints if you want .

Men How can U say a thing like zat, U call DTP wack rappers? u asked us to tell u our pabourites atist not so u can diss zem, by ze way ip u r talkin about rap legends, everyone knows dat Em is par better dan J, he "murdered him in his own song", u know dat, u r a witness,

Dre wouldnt habe become a legend ip he didnt sign Em,

n eben Ludacris got it in d whole op South,zeir all under his peet, "he is a Monster i d game similar to d lock Ness", u better go listen to Zeir new album, peel artist like Small World, Dolla Boy...KAi!

Nope,I wasnt dissing DTP,i just remarked how im not feeling them anymore,I was never a huge fan of theirs to begin with.

And why did you bring jay up in this? it's not about who murdered who in which song..it's about who you listen to & your opinion's represenstation..i rest my case..the musu thang is tired already..but im'a  slay ya one more time ..

How cud dre not have been a legend if without Eminem? :?

Dre has been around since 1985...

Dre sold over 10 mil records even before meeting em..

Dre layed the blueprint for G funk in it's early days..early 90s that is..

Dre produced most of the hits of our hip hop generation...

Dre brought em and signed him when no one cared about a whit boy trynna rap..

even Em calls dre ''sir'' ''dre'' and ''legendary icon''

So who are you to discredit his status with some shallow facts?

I'll rip ya opinion to pieces if you get on that again...lol..

and might i add when Nas made reference to Em murdering jay on ''renegade'' he wansnt portraying it in a beefing sense per say(that wudda been weak coz jay wrecked the cut with metaphors ,boi)..he was jus having a filed day with the munch of sarcasm..ask &  i shall tell you what's up..

Where are we again?
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke