News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Ladies Forum 2

Started by sadiq, October 20, 2007, 09:05:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sadiq

Its been a while. Straight away. Make your list,in descending order, of the top five most handsome guys in Kanoonline, Including me please ::). The panel of jugdes have made their list. Anyone that gets it right would surely be rewarded by the judges. Note,you're not to include any of the judges. The judges are:
1.Mudacris
2.'Kauyus'
3.mlbash
Wonder why they were chosen? Anyway good luck ladies.
oday s beautiful moments are tomorrow s golden memories.

sadiq

I wonder who among them will break the jinx, don't you, peeping Tom?

dan kauye

LMFAO @ this thread diving straight into flopville.Boy,people on here are so cocooned up and prudish like you'd never believe it! Fateez is hawt! That's fa sure,but she's just about the only chick whose real pics I've seen.
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

Muhsin

Again and again...
Nanma the talk is only for 'big' members and also 'old' of the forum. I tried to grasp it but...oopps...in plain vain as I later realized Mr. Sadiq is an old model here...thus he, including others like dan kauye, might have had some sort of discussion before our birth here.
So, ta dazu ta dazu--I remain silent.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

waduz

Okay ladies, why the delay? Get on wih it....give us the lucky most handsome guys' names. Fateezzzzzz remember dttforum?? Please do.... ;D

MySeLf

If you will all post your pic, then sure the ladies will do that.
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

waduz

Ah! Myself, or sorry, Yourself? Ohooo...Myself, allright, tell me how to post my pix n I fix my pix there, okay? :)

IBB

Quote from: waduz on October 24, 2007, 09:14:52 AM
Ah! Myself, or sorry, Yourself? Ohooo...Myself, allright, tell me how to post my pix n I fix my pix there, okay? :)

Mal Wadudu Myself is a married woman fah, so take am easy
IHS

sadiq

Quote from: IBB on October 24, 2007, 07:02:38 PM

If you know sey you ma na crash you crash am, make you koo koo go place ya name for that list. And also yes you are eligible for them vote, regardless of 'whatever' reason. E be like sey dis forum una guys dey wowo! all these ladies wey dey take style peep no fit vote am for one single person. In fact one person make you move motion, i go reverse the thing, make them see wetin go happen

gogannaka

IBB sarkin bincike.
Who told u she's married?
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Lawwali

Quote from: waduz on October 23, 2007, 12:31:47 PM
Okay ladies, why the delay? Get on wih it....give us the lucky most handsome guys' names. Fateezzzzzz remember dttforum?? Please do.... ;D

i want believe Mr. Waduz should be out of the contest,'cos his involvement made the ladies not to startttt.
it takes oppressed and oppressor for oppression to occur

MySeLf

Quote from: gogannaka on October 25, 2007, 05:10:46 PM

IBB sarkin bincike.

What are they talking about?.... :-X ;D

!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

Dan-Borno

Good comment myself, but why so tiny, please
enlarge them so that they can read better
without given allegorical meaning/interpretation.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

IBB

Quote from: gogannaka on October 25, 2007, 05:10:46 PM

IBB sarkin bincike.

U know see that big Hijab wey sister dey carry
IHS

Mufi

IBB, wearing a big Hijab doesn't mean that a woman is married, but i guess when ppl see women wearing that automatically thinks she must be. What do you think of my pic. by looking at it would u say i'm married or not?
Life is like a flower; more exquisite and precious when shared with others.