News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

In search for the missing Ribs

Started by Lawwali, October 26, 2007, 10:13:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUSNAA

Quote from: waduz on October 30, 2007, 04:19:01 PM
Surely and going by a story told by someone, we must be careful in making choice of a life patner. The story is that a woman was married and divorced by many men. Nobody could say why the woman was being irrationally sacked by any husband she marries. She was beautiful and good natured, but no one knows why she gets kicked out after getting married withon a few months. Now this guy decided to marry her and discover by himself why her case was as it was. They lived for baout six months without him noticing any problem from the wife. One day when he returned from work he found the wife has just finished cooking and was sharing it dishes. His eyes caught one particular dish that was so big and wide and was still being filled up by the wife. He stop abruptly and enquired:

Husband: Wannan fa, abincin waye?

Wife: Lalalala..kar dai baka sani ba? Ai rabona kenan! ;D

Husband: Naki?!!!!!! Allah ya sauwaka, in kin cinye, ki tafi na
              sakeki saki uku! Wallahi ba zan iya ba.

You see, he was lucky that day he saw what she was consuming caused her continuity in her husbands' houses.

Lallai kam the poor woman is unlucky to be saddled with marowata every time she gets married because to me, that is no reason for divorce!!
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

MySeLf

Surely and going by a story told by someone, we must be careful in making choice of a life patner. The story is that a woman was married and divorced by many men. Nobody could say why the woman was being irrationally sacked by any husband she marries. She was beautiful and good natured, but no one knows why she gets kicked out after getting married withon a few months. Now this guy decided to marry her and discover by himself why her case was as it was. They lived for baout six months without him noticing any problem from the wife. One day when he returned from work he found the wife has just finished cooking and was sharing it dishes. His eyes caught one particular dish that was so big and wide and was still being filled up by the wife. He stop abruptly and enquired:

You see, he was lucky that day he saw what she was consuming caused her continuity in her husbands' houses.

Waduz
Please take this ur story to make me laugh..... hehehe lol
Is't true though?... Cos doesn't sound like good reason to divorce..

!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

HUSNAA

Kema dai kya fada MYSELF...Ni ina jira inji wani abin al ajabi tattare da matar da yake sa mazan su sake ta... wai sai abincin da take wafta! Su basu gode Allah ba ma, ba tayn  kiba inta wafci abincin, in ba dan haka ba ai da tafi karfin su. In sun kawo mata wargi, tayi musu dukan fitar hankali!!

IBB

Ba cin fuska ba. Did u come up with this story ne? Cos I know the sayin that 'if woman eats from the pot she wouldn't get husband'.
IHS

waduz

Asolutely free talk. Wallahi this is a true story as told by someone. But the issue here is that of "look before you leap"! To me as per as women are concerned, there are plenty of roses to be found even among wild flowers.! ;D ;D ;D ::)

gogannaka

The fact that she consumes too much food should not be a reason for divorce.
Haba dan rowa! I know there's no way she could eat up to 5 plates.
Ai abun birge wa ne ma ka ga matar ka tana cin abinci sosai.
Shi dai kawai mijin irin mugayen marowatan nan ne da kyashi,idan ba shi ne ke cin abinchi ba ta haushi yake ji.

Kumaka ce'look before u leap'.....To me kenan, sai ka tambaye ta :'yaya cin abincin ki yake?don ni fa akan abinci zamu iya rabuwada ke  ??? ???

LOL
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Dan-Borno

Haba GGNK, I am surprised to hear you said that,
baka san cewa wasu matan shegen ci ne da su ba?
To me, the story makes a sense, saboda, I see no
reason why a woman will be consuming too much,
and may be she doesnt reciprocate what she eats.

Kaga in kaga namiji yana irin wadannan surutai din
hakika something underground is going.  Ko kuma
mai karamin karfine he can no longer take care of
her feeding expenses, instead, he should look for
wata wadda bata cin tuwo sosai, may be this will
be a very good reason for divorce.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Mufi

Wannan magana cin abincin banga any justification for a MAN to base that as a reason for a divorce. In the first place may be she is a big woman (fat) and obviously he should know that ppl like that consume more than the average person. I think he was just one stingy husband. ;D ;D ;D
Life is like a flower; more exquisite and precious when shared with others.

gogannaka

Mumcee fat women eat less.
Thin ones are the ones to fear.

DB kar ka bada ni mana,kai maba ka son masu cin abinci.
Idan bata ci abinchi ba ai ba kuzari kenan,kuma she can't cook and look after the children e.t.c
Pls don't starve your new amarya fa  :P

Mufi

GGNK, in regards to fat women, i think we can say some eat less, but majority of them eat more than the regular.
Life is like a flower; more exquisite and precious when shared with others.

HUSNAA

Quote from: Dan-Borno on October 31, 2007, 06:14:57 PM
Haba GGNK, I am surprised to hear you said that,
baka san cewa wasu matan shegen ci ne da su ba?
To me, the story makes a sense, saboda, I see no
reason why a woman will be consuming too much,
and may be she doesnt reciprocate what she eats.

Kaga in kaga namiji yana irin wadannan surutai din
hakika something underground is going.  Ko kuma
mai karamin karfine he can no longer take care of
her feeding expenses, instead, he should look for
wata wadda bata cin tuwo sosai, may be this will
be a very good reason for divorce.

Haba DB,  Kai kuma kada ayi haka da kai mana! Ashe baza ka iya kawo 'Yar OBJ ta zama ta uku ba! kai ka ga yadda wa'yan sun su suke wajen kiba? wata tayi biyar dinka!!!

waduz

I think DB has grasp a little about that thread. The thing is that the woman under topic eats tooo much. May be she was possessed by the evil eating devil. Most magidanta hardly bother to check on their buhun masara or shinkafa daily, only defending on what matansu told them about availability of food in the house. Ba maganan rowan abinci a cikin maganan, kai dai Allah ya sa ta sami wanda zai iya daukan dawainiyarta, amma fa tafi karfin talaka!
Gentleladies and men, this is just one of the fears to sort out before venturing into marriage. There are so many that might even be more serious than this one........someone fish them out........okay!

Muhsin

Let me here say all have been said. Good. But I have replied in the other related topic...ouch! I couldn't recall its title but it's here in chit-chat.
Keep it up.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

Waduz na baka shawara.
Ba'a kirga abinchi.Kamar na taba jin wata kissa ko hadith da ya ce abinci na yin albarka idan ba'a measuring or something like that.
Na san wani mutum dayake zana level din shinkafar shi a buhu da biro da ruler don ya gane idan an taba mishi abinci.Kuma duk da haka he didn't save quantity din da yake saya.

Don Allah kada ju zama matsolai mana. She was eating alot in her fathers house ka je ka dauko ta sannan kuma ka ce kai a gidan ka(ko ma na ce gidan ta) ba za ta ci ta more ba?

HUSNAA

To banda ma haka GGNK, ai a zamanin yanzu, matan ne ma suke ci da mazan in many cases. How many times has it been that mai gida zai ce da matar sa ta ranta masa kudin cefanen, in ya dawo zai bata da ga baya, and it becomes bashi number 500,000? Kuma many women truly contribute to the cefanen gidan su as well.
Ina ga mijin da zai bada naira hamsin for breakfast, lunch and dinner for the wife and kids ONLY... shi zai fita yaci a waje ne ai. kada ki aji ye min tuwo yau.. he will inform the wife. bcos ya san bita da kunlin da ya shirya... zai je ya ci gasasshiyar kaza da tsire, ko kuwa ya baiwa buduruwar da ya ke zuwa zance wurinta unknown to the wife, Naira dubu biyar ta hada masa 'yar hayaniya for dinner.. unknown to the wife.... :'(

wai menene na halin maza that is not an open book?
then kuma su rika raki if the wife eats properly! Abi make them take a leaf out of some of these south southern communities where the husband yana alfahari da his larger than life size wife... tana tafe tana juyawa da kyar... Shi ta biya masa a haka, saboda yana yi mata kyakkyawan kiwo, and her relatives have nothing to complain about saboda bata ado da kashin wuya!!!