News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

In search for the missing Ribs

Started by Lawwali, October 26, 2007, 10:13:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mufi

It is obvious that everyone has his/her own way of seeing things, the situation can be solved in many different ways, he can inform her that he cannot afford for her to be consuming that much and they can sit down and talked about it, and believe me he can convince her to change her way of eating (tsakanin miji da mata sai Allah).

On the other hand, this woman is labeled as  beautiful and good natured individual, obviously she has some good characteristics of a nice person, whom given a chance might change.

Sha'anin auren yau, sai anyi hakuri da juna, yanzu wadannan mazaje Idan Allah ya jarabasu da auren mai rowan abincin, ko mai albazaranci, ko kuma mai kyashin ta dafa abincin wanda gashi nan ya aje amma baza ta dafa ba, to sai yaya kenan, haka za'ayi ta sakin kenan ;D ;D ;D.

Allah ya kyauta Amin.
Life is like a flower; more exquisite and precious when shared with others.

HUSNAA

ameen ameen.

Still this too much consumption of abinci by the wife is a non issue.

Duk mijin da ya sakar min 'yata over food, she aint never going back to his house if he has to crawl abegging for her to return!! He aint worth marrying..  ;D ;D ;D ;D

generosity of mind and spirit and pocket and buhun hatsi is very commendable in a man! ;D ;D ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

gogannaka

Ina ganin ya kamata mu bar wannan labarin abun takaicin nan haka.
A cigaba da bamu shawara akan abubuwan da ya kamata mutane su gane dangane da aure da zamantakewar shi.

The main thing those searching for the 'missing ribs' (and those that have even found it) is that males and females are different in terms of thoughts,emotions and communication.By understanding each other we can co-exist harmoniously.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Lawwali

Quote from: HUSNAA on November 10, 2007, 05:06:07 AM
ameen ameen.

Still this too much consumption of abinci by the wife is a non issue.

Duk mijin da ya sakar min 'yata over food, she aint never going back to his house if he has to crawl abegging for her to return!! He aint worth marrying..  ;D ;D ;D ;D

generosity of mind and spirit and pocket and buhun hatsi is very commendable in a man! ;D ;D ;D

I am strongly with you here, anybody who berated my daughter (talk less of divorce)on the premise of too much consumption i will finish him OFF. Because that will be the highest degree of irresponsibility to berate a wife on food issues, except if there is a case of extravagance
it takes oppressed and oppressor for oppression to occur