News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

NAUGHTY NAUGHTY.

Started by Bee, December 17, 2007, 11:14:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jibo

Allahuma tuhibbul afuwa, faafu anna! ;D ;D ;D
A lazy youth is definitely a begging adult! Bata hankalin Dare ka yi suna!: Fas'alu ahalil zikri, inkuntum la ta'alamun!

Muhsin

Quote from: Jibo on October 18, 2008, 04:58:44 AM
Allahuma tuhibbul afuwa, faafu anna! ;D ;D ;D

Amin, bros.

Amma maganar Bee ta kare. Go read Is K-Online...thread.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Jibo

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
A lazy youth is definitely a begging adult! Bata hankalin Dare ka yi suna!: Fas'alu ahalil zikri, inkuntum la ta'alamun!

Bee

Born To Bee Great

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

HUSNAA

Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Jibo

Ga kura ga zaki, ga wani mushen nama; 'yan kallo ku ja jiki, ku zakuda ku yi kallo!
Abinga ko da gaskiya? Kura ta iske tunkuya, tace suje su tsariye, akwai tuwo akwai miya?
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

HUSNAA

Quote from: Jibo on October 20, 2008, 10:46:43 AM
Ga kura ga zaki, ga wani mushen nama; 'yan kallo ku ja jiki, ku zakuda ku yi kallo!
Abinga ko da gaskiya? Kura ta iske tunkuya, tace suje su tsariye, akwai tuwo akwai miya?

Zaki baya cin mushen nama Jibo, indai bata kama ba. Saboda haka in dai ba yunwa ce ta ishe shi ba, zai barma kura mushen ne, tunda dama ita mushen ta saba ci.. (scavenger)
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Dan-Borno

kai, hausar ta ishe mu haka, maza, someone should
break down these codes.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Jibo

Quote from: Dan-Borno on October 20, 2008, 05:49:58 PM
break down these codes.
Aaha! DB the use of Hausa is part of our identity fa.Don't expect us to be blowing english here. In fact bi-lingualism and or multilingualism as you may notice in this forum is part of us. We cannot escape it. I remember I read somewhere you used Kanuri, if we can understand Kanuri and use it da ka sha mamaki! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Dan-Borno

Quote from: Jibo on October 21, 2008, 10:06:00 AM
Quote from: Dan-Borno on October 20, 2008, 05:49:58 PM
break down these codes.
Aaha! DB the use of Hausa is part of our identity fa.Don't expect us to be blowing english here. In fact bi-lingualism and or multilingualism as you may notice in this forum is part of us. We cannot escape it. I remember I read somewhere you used Kanuri, if we can understand Kanuri and use it da ka sha mamaki! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Mai da wukan ranka ya dade, i only asked for
some1 to break the codes for me, its too much
for my understanding hausa but never intend
to say we shouldnt speak hausa in the forum.
Ni ma ai da hausar nake rubutu. ;D  ;D  ;D
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Jibo

ALRIGHT! I think I misundersood you! But what code is there that is beyond you? ;) Anyway, the Ga kura ga zaki... is a poetic quotation from... I think Aliyu Na Mangi's poem, 'Kano Ta Abdu Sha Yabo'. It is narration of conflict between two groups over one thing they are interested in .... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Dan-Borno

Dama ance kai tantukurun bahaushe ne in this
forum.  You are confusing me the more.
wait.

one at a time pls.

Quote from: Jibo on October 20, 2008, 10:46:43 AM

me kake nufi with the above, and HUsnaa's below

Quote from: HUSNAA on October 20, 2008, 02:30:51 PM
Zaki baya cin mushen nama Jibo, indai bata kama ba. Saboda haka in dai ba yunwa ce ta ishe shi ba, zai barma kura mushen ne, tunda dama ita mushen ta saba ci.. (scavenger)

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Jibo

DB if you look at the trend  of the discussion you will notice that Muhsin is being charged by Husnaa, GGNK and even the just returned Bee. So it is like a fight over ... between.... ka gane... and so.... The original version of Namangi's poem is Ga kura ga Zaki, ga wani mushen doki... not  mushen nama.

Regarding Husnaa's assertion that ZAKI bai cin mushe, it could be verified. But according to my little knowledge yana ci, musamman in ya ga 'yan uwansa naci. In ance mushe ana nufin abin da ba'a bi hanyar shari'ar musulunci an yanka ba ko an raba shi da ransa ba. Zaki na iya kashe dabba, kuma a sa'ilin da yake ci ai mushe ne. Got it?! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D