News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Michael Jackson died of Heart attack

Started by Jibo, June 26, 2009, 10:34:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jibo

Pop singer Michael Jackson has suffered cardiac arrest, CNN affiliate KTLA reports.Did he die as a Muslim or... Allah knows best![/glow]
A lazy youth is definitely a begging adult! Bata hankalin Dare ka yi suna!: Fas'alu ahalil zikri, inkuntum la ta'alamun!

Muhsin

It seems only Allah knows, for thats what is being discussed all over the Muslim world and even amongst some Christians. But I, in particular, suggest that we should wait to see how he will be buried. If he died as a Muslim he will then be buried according to Muslim rites; and if as Christian he'll be... Right?

I hope he died as Muslim.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

HUSNAA

Quote from: Muhsin on June 26, 2009, 02:41:55 PM
It seems only Allah knows, for thats what is being discussed all over the Muslim world and even amongst some Christians. But I, in particular, suggest that we should wait to see how he will be buried. If he died as a Muslim he will then be buried according to Muslim rites; and if as Christian he'll be... Right?

I hope he died as Muslim.
He may not be necessarily buried according to Islamic rites Muhsin, even if he is a muslim now. The important thing is that as you said, only Allah Knows and He is the best Judge. Whether Islamic or non islamic burial rites, since he (michael) cannot dictate how he should be buried, then we cant judge him based on that.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Muhsin

Your comment was very well thought of, Husnaa. I didn't, at all, think this might me the case, moreover as it's not here is Africa where religion is strictly followed.

But, that beside, his brother Jermaine yesterday confirmed that Micheal died a Muslim.

R>I>P> Micheal Jackson. You are one heck of a lucky men this world ever witnessed (so I hope, at least).
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.