News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Complaints of member

Started by Hafsy_Lady, April 11, 2003, 05:22:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hafsy_Lady

On behalf of every one in this forum: :-[

Let me raise an awareness. ;D ;D

Why does admin keep locking topic with no genure reason? ::)

Some topics are close if negative issuess are raised. Well if a topic is being discussed then all shoulkd be ready to accept critisim. For example a topic by Ummita "trabalisim ". Dyme's topic on "men are weak" was shift to the chit-chat when general, is a place we can discuss anything. Oga admin was even commenting wai its offensive! Haba in what way? ??? ???

A topic also by Ummita titled " kanoonline ga suggestion" we demanded emoticons but it was not produced.I once read sef! that admin one comot emoticons.

Again, Where have our sign pictures gone to? North Pole or South Pole  ::) ::) ::)

Although i know i hardly come to general page, i like chit chat but to be honest all the menbers in this forum are sensible. (Wallahi believe me believe in me ;D) we dont fight online, we dont curse each other, we dont put bad things on the forum but we get that big notice of writing up there kaman wasan yara.

This dosen't happen in other forum, here da an fara discussing sai ayi loocking topic. This can affect members wo! and people will start running away. Kanoonline is far  among the best in arewa. But that dosent mean everything akwai too much rule.  :'( :'( :'(

I was once asking my friend to join when she saw me replying a post she said "wai nakan karata posts din mutane" amman rules yayi yawa, sometimes man pikin is in fear of even putting something up. The infact the administrator didn't say whether they go supply us with emotions. ::)

Ni gaskiya am not critiazin this forum but it's not the forum that keeps things going. It is us (The ppl d members) so i think we should keep thing going with a little bit of everthang becoz i believe we are not little kids.

Kanoonline provides a good atmosphere but den this is becoz of us. ;D   ;D

- one time when i was new here, i read about a topic saying that adena jokes.
- Another topic was to disable smiley

In other forum ba haka bane. I forum i can say na ad'dinin mune, na neman karin ilimi da dai sauransu. To be honest again  ;D ;D in another forum ba a haka.

This is far offf the most active forum. Yanzu admin, Salis, Abdalla duk ba dadin ku babe kuga muna muku ziyarah? ??? ???

Don Allah a dan sassauta.

Oh by da way nasan ranku maybe zai baci. Infact nasan this topic will be closed, whatever the case ni dai this is how i feel! Kuma ni bakena baya shiru. If i see i go talk. I must talk. ::)  ::).

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
What you see is what you get[/b]

Anonymous

QuoteOn behalf of every one in this forum: :-[

Some topics are close if negative issuess are raised. Well if a topic is being discussed then all shoulkd be ready to accept critisim. For example a topic by Ummita "trabalisim ". Dyme's topic on "men are weak" was shift to the chit-chat when general, is a place we can discuss anything. Oga admin was even commenting wai its offensive! Haba in what way? ??? ???

Again, Where have our sign pictures gone to? North Pole or South Pole ?::) ::) ::)

Although i know i hardly come to general page, i like chit chat but to be honest all the menbers in this forum are sensible. (Wallahi believe me believe in me ;D) we dont fight online, we dont curse each other, we dont put bad things on the forum but we get that big notice of writing up there kaman wasan yara.

This dosen't happen in other forum, here da an fara discussing sai ayi loocking topic. This can affect members wo! and people will start running away. Kanoonline is far ?among the best in arewa. But that dosent mean everything akwai too much rule. ?:'( :'( :'(

I was once asking my friend to join when she saw me replying a post she said "wai nakan karata posts din mutane" amman rules yayi yawa, sometimes man pikin is in fear of even putting something up. The infact the administrator didn't say whether they go supply us with emotions. ::)

forum ba a haka.

This is far offf the most active forum. Yanzu admin, Salis, Abdalla duk ba dadin ku babe kuga muna muku ziyarah? ??? ???

Kwarai the gaske Hafsat. Ni ma irin wanna alamuran na cin min tuwo a kwarya. Ni a ganina ziyarmu nan shine abu mai kyau amma idan ogogin suka dafko wani aabu dukl sai kaji amyi putting dinka off.

IBB

QuoteOn behalf of every one in this forum: :-[

A topic also by Ummita titled " kanoonline ga suggestion" we demanded emoticons but it was not produced.I once read sef! that admin one comot emoticons.

Again, Where have our sign pictures gone to? North Pole or South Pole ?::) ::) ::)

This dosen't happen in other forum, here da an fara discussing sai ayi loocking topic. This can affect members wo! and people will start running away. Kanoonline is far ?among the best in arewa. But that dosent mean everything akwai too much rule. ?:'( :'( :'(

Ni gaskiya am not critiazin this forum but it's not the forum that keeps things going. It is us (The ppl d members) so i think we should keep thing going with a little bit of everthang becoz i believe we are not little kids.

Kanoonline provides a good atmosphere but den this is becoz of us. ;D ? ;D

- one time when i was new here, i read about a topic saying that adena jokes.
- Another topic was to disable smiley

In other forum ba haka bane. I forum i can say na ad'dinin mune, na neman karin ilimi da dai sauransu. To be honest again ?;D ;D in another forum ba a haka.

Oh by da way nasan ranku maybe zai baci. Infact nasan this topic will be closed, whatever the case ni dai this is how i feel! Kuma ni bakena baya shiru. If i see i go talk. I must talk. ::) ?::).

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

?;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

wannan gaskiya ne

IHS

Blaqueen

lol.. ok.. so u stressed some points... but i still think some issues need to be controlled...
too many rules.. well it regulates life better... and controls how people act.

and i have a member complaint too....
those tiny pikins people shld respect the elders (us) ;) altho its the internet.. still y'know.. there shld be general respect..!
as a marra of fact... everyone shld respect everyone!

a rage zage zage.. dan Allah, try to abstain from dissing people.. unless u have a VERY good reason.. ::)
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

al_hamza

well,
miss 1/2sy.
it was me that brought up the issue of icons.
it was actually i guess dyme that posted a religeous topic.
Bieng a muslim(alhamdulillah) i protested since pictures are banned according to the teachings of Prophet Mohammad .(S.A.W).
kano bieng a muslim majority, i thought it would be wise to bring the thing to light.
I am sorry if you so much like the icons.
i was just preaching Islam.

and jokes too.
according to Islam we should joke only about things that are true and wont hurt another person.
if you follow that rule then there's no harm.

i can only give suggestions.....
its left for the admin to decide

May Allah bless and guide us All
Amin
ABILUNAH? SABILUNAH? AL-JIHAD! AL-JIHAD!

lionger

ummita

Whaz ma complain........emmm gat none! Hafsy u crack me out fur-real(she laffs) cant b bothered...iz all d way it is!!!
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Twinkle

WHAT EVER MU DAI GASKIYA A DAWO MANA DA AVATORS DINMU. HABA KANOONLINE ::) BA HAKE AKEYI YI BA WO! NI DAI BAN YADDA BA WO!!!! :'(

MORE ICONS
WE WANT OUR AVATORS BACK
WE WANT MORE COLOR TO THE PAGES

AM I ASKING FOR TOO MUCH
he he he he he ;D ;D
color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]

al_hamza

ABILUNAH? SABILUNAH? AL-JIHAD! AL-JIHAD!

Twinkle

color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]

Blaqueen

QuoteMORE ICONS
WE WANT OUR AVATORS BACK
WE WANT MORE COLOR TO THE PAGES

i really want the avatars back...
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Hafsy_Lady

Dyme kyale su jare. no one cares about the mebers :'( :'( not even the admin. Isnt there a sayin that, if there should me a thing that can put a smile back in the face of a person then be forever to give it to the person.

wai tsaya ma MEYASA ADMIN KA CIRE AVATORS? Haka kawai zap!!!!!! our avators are gone!!!!!!!!!! ::) ::)
What you see is what you get[/b]