News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Pyar kiya he?

Started by Ibro2g, November 12, 2003, 01:34:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ibro2g

Pyar, is an Indian word, the phrase up there means what is love. You see, love is like many phenomiinoms that dont have one defination I'm told, but probably more thgan a thousand, like science etc. Well I just want u to keep urselves busy and help mi out: The question is what s love...the responce. I want 1000 definations of love. You name it, what u have heard, whhat u thnk should be, what u have seen somewhere, just however u do it, give mi a thousand definations of love. Lets see u try
Safety and Peace

Ibro2g

I'll start wid number one

1. Love is friendship...most peope dont reaise ths but I guess k-onlioners do, coz we love eachother here...

next
Safety and Peace

*~MuDa~*

QuotePyar, is an Indian word, the phrase up there means what is love. You see, love is like many phenomiinoms that dont have one defination I'm told, but probably more thgan a thousand, like science etc. Well I just want u to keep urselves busy and help mi out: The question is what s love...the responce. I want 1000 definations of love. You name it, what u have heard, whhat u thnk should be, what u have seen somewhere, just however u do it, give mi a thousand definations of love. Lets see u try

ibro i have a question for you, r u in love, if you r then just say it and stop beating about the bush.

but if your not in love then my rsponse is this; love is notin but trouble, when your in love you start thinking of buying greeting cards, u cant concentrate in school, you begin to tink where to get some money to buy her recharge cards and so on.
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Gimbiya

what is  Love? Pyar? hmm, you are right there's alot of meaning to it

love is   Life
love is   Devotion
love is   Courage
love is   Determination
love is   Desire
love is   Divine

one that I see a lot is that
love is   Hate
color=pink] Knoledge Saves Lives--- FAAWIN[/color]

*~MuDa~*

haba Gimbiya, i dont understand, waye mun da kai, what do you mean by love is hate, share your experence.
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Bashir

love is when a person has his head up his arse n he thinks d stink is eau de cologne.

Fulanizzle

)

Anonymous

LOVE IS A FEELING OF RESPECT
FEELING OF WANTING TO SHARE
FEELING OF SCARAFICE.

Gimbiya

Quotehaba Gimbiya, i dont understand, waye mun da kai, what do you mean by love is hate, share your experence.
sometimes when you love someone so much, I mean so that you think life will not move on without that person and nothing is going your way, you tend to hate the other person. another thing is that hate and love there's only a thin line berween them. and sometimes people do mistaken them ;D
color=pink] Knoledge Saves Lives--- FAAWIN[/color]

JiboNura

Ibro2g,
My own definition of love is care and affection. But if we are to be sincere with ourselves, love has no boundry, it all depends on how u view it.Just as beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, so luv is it...just in the... eyes of the giver or receiver ...ne? ;D ::)

JiboNura

salam alaikum

LUV IS FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a nice definition! Are u getting married ne soon or what? Pls, I need some elaborations.

Anonymous

hmm love can be in many way someties love is all about gettin hurt and disapointment but sometimes is a passion that makes yu feel good and happy all in all like wot fula...... says love is family i agree with her but its only family if yu belive in it and yu are comitted.

Ibro2g

Muda, Ofcause I'm in love. I'm In love wid Kano onlnie and....
(def.)Love iis what keeps us together.
I lke that stuff about love is hate...I am one and believe mi love can niether be destroyed nor created but be converted from one form to another. that is from love to hate and from hate to love.
The definations are rising peeps l;ets reach the top
35.Love is a feeling u feel, when u feel a feeling u`ve neva felt b4.
Safety and Peace

al_hamza

man,
                  honestly love is just an emotional attachment, nothing mo nathin less!, when you love something, there's a probability that one day you hate it, whats more important to me is RESPECT, when you know the limits and when someone knows what a person is able to do and what not, thats to say in short fore-cast a person's response to any situation. And be right most of the time.

so to me, respect is better than love, though its highly probable that a person falls in love during his/her life.... mmmmm lets say 99% chance.

JUST KEEP ONE THING IN MIND, APART FROM FAMILY AND ALLAH(S.W.A), NEVER ATTACH YOURSELF TO ANYTHING YOU CANT LEAVE IN 30SECS
ABILUNAH? SABILUNAH? AL-JIHAD! AL-JIHAD!

Bashir

Quoteman,
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? whats more important to me is RESPECT, when you know the limits .
so to me, respect is better than love

d u show ppl respect?