News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

sciences

Started by nustra, February 08, 2004, 10:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nustra

:o
Your DNA structure is designed so the choice to function in love is the only choice that brings you fulfillment. Stress is inner biofeedback, signaling you that frequencies are fighting within your system. The purpose of stress isn't to hurt you, but to let you know it's time to go back to the heart and start loving.
 man from another planet

Twinkle

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaweeeeeeeeeeeee
From which Biofact book did dat one come from ???
DNA structure----Stress----hurting----Love--Heart
So dey de link koh? ? ? ?
color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]

*~MuDa~*

??
QuoteAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaweeeeeeeeeeeee
From which Biofact book did dat one come from ???
DNA structure----Stress----hurting----Love--Heart
So dey de link koh? ? ? ?

May b..... ??? ??? ???
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Hausanicious

Quote :o
Your DNA structure is designed so the choice to function in love is the only choice that brings you fulfillment. Stress is inner biofeedback, signaling you that frequencies are fighting within your system. The purpose of stress isn't to hurt you, but to let you know it's time to go back to the heart and start loving.

Alhaji, Sir, Dr., Engr., Mallam Nustra Kenan.
Say no Evil and Do no Evil unto Me,   Kunji Ko!

kharuldeen

Quote :o
  ana haka, but wannan anya

Twinkle

color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]