News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

HEY!! COME IN AND INTRODUCE UR SELF

Started by MySeLf, January 06, 2004, 12:04:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

waduz

Quote from: ladymerciful on January 19, 2008, 02:10:07 PM
well actually ibro told me about he sed dat dis is a great group and the ppl on here are awesome and since we're lyk best frends he wanted me to see one aprt of his lyf :D so here i aaaammmmm i jus add a lil bit of multiculturism in this group u guys can ask me about my culture and i'd be happy to answer ;D toodles guys gotta do some painting

Ofcourse mrs. Hatake, that is the right thing to do. We are eagerly waiting to hear about your cultural background. You see, there is the believe here that Fulanis smell nicer than Kanuris, and there are reasons for that. ;D ;D ;D So our windows are wide open to hear the gist!

Dan-Borno

Quote from: waduz on January 23, 2008, 12:35:16 PM
You see, there is the believe here that Fulanis smell nicer than Kanuris, and there are reasons for that. ;D ;D ;D So our windows are wide open to hear the gist!

>:(   >:(    >:(    >:(    >:(    >:(    >:(    >:(

somebody borrow me your mark-4 please.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

gogannaka

Quote from: ladymerciful on January 19, 2008, 12:21:35 AM
lol arigato gogannaka i lyk the title u've given me shame about no blood spilling damn hmmm wot if i spill some blood by accident???

NO ACCIDENTS 0!
I no dey inside that one (pidgin english).

arigato hatake.

Quote from: Dan-Borno on January 23, 2008, 03:10:15 PM
You see, there is the believe here that Fulanis smell nicer than Kanuris, and there are reasons for that. ;D ;D ;D So our windows are wide open to hear the gist!

>:(   >:(    >:(    >:(    >:(    >:(    >:(    >:(

somebody borrow me your mark-4 please.

Now here's some blood spilling.......I'm out of here....
Waduz you are on your own (O.Y.O)
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

ummita

Ouch!!!!  *coughing & choking..........;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D (I cnt help it) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D. Wud hav added smo pepe.... ;D but my name is being shouted out......goin out now but 2 pop by laters...................(walking away n shakin mah head) ;D ;D ;D

Minkam, got 2 giv it up 2 Waduz, sannu dah aiki fah  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

waduz

Goga, so you left me on my own? Da kyau. But I will use all the man shanu balls at my disposal and save myself. You know, by borrowing a mark 4 it means he has never used one! I will also use my upper, lower and middle cuts with my sanda to disarm him!

Ummita, come back here, anani! ;D

ummita

A'a Waduz, he is preparin 2 wage war against u & am already terrified, naji anah nemah "mark 4" but my prayers r with u. Allah hukkumah sa'a dai. ;D

Amma kam, u really got him, was drivin out ystrdy n laffin my head off. All too funny 2 bear!!! ;D........

It gud 2 poke bck!!! ;D
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Firdausi

Jibo

Quote from: Firdausi on October 07, 2008, 12:13:49 AM
Salaam, Gaisuwa da barka da sallah!

Mun amshe gaisuwarki Firdausi! Amma baki gabatar da kanki ba tukuna! ::)
A lazy youth is definitely a begging adult! Bata hankalin Dare ka yi suna!: Fas'alu ahalil zikri, inkuntum la ta'alamun!

Dan-Borno

@ Jibo, Firdausi is a name of paradise. what else do
you wanna know?
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

bakangizo

Yauwa, an gaisheki. Amma the thread titles says ":Come in and introduce yourself".

Quote from: Dan-Borno on October 07, 2008, 11:53:17 AM
@ Jibo, Firdausi is a name of paradise. what else do
you wanna know?

Yes, but we need her Bio Data. Fara ce ko Baka? Doguwa ko Gajeriya? Daga wane sashe ta nijeriya ta fito? 8) So, Firdausi, over to you ;D

Dan-Borno

i have the mandate of firdausi to speak on
her behalf in seriatim as BKGZ asked:-
1.  Bakace - wuluk
2.  Doguwa ce
3.  she is Borno my home state
any other question BKGZ?

Jibo

A lazy youth is definitely a begging adult! Bata hankalin Dare ka yi suna!: Fas'alu ahalil zikri, inkuntum la ta'alamun!

bakangizo

Quote from: Dan-Borno on October 07, 2008, 03:20:27 PM
i have the mandate of firdausi to speak on
her behalf in seriatim as BKGZ asked:-
1.  Bakace - wuluk
2.  Doguwa ce
3.  she is Borno my home state
any other question BKGZ?

When did she appoint you her Spokesman? Don me zaka ari bakinta kaci mata albasa? Allow her speak for herself. Oya Firdausi, I'm waiting for ya ansa!!

Muhsin

Quote from: Jibo on October 07, 2008, 09:44:44 AM

Mun amshe gaisuwarki Firdausi! Amma baki gabatar da kanki ba tukuna! ::)

Kai Malam Jibo, ka gaya mana ko kai waye tukuna? Kaima fa irin wanda muke kallone as 'Robot' on this board. ;D
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Tukurtukur

i intorduced myself to jjcs some years back.  but let me redo it again;

u all know de name, i was born in the year when the last elephant flew from garin dambu to kasar alewa.  I was born in the town near the highlands that demarcated the 2 worlds.  There was this river that flows with milk and honey fom the highlands to the town. The fura was provided from garin angama. I left my town long long time ago!  I am trying to trace it.  I need your assistance.

If you know any town called garin dambu or garin rafin zuma da nono or garin angama, please inform the chief policeman DB in his office???