News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

tHis oR tHaT?

Started by Blaqueen, April 16, 2003, 04:26:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*~MuDa~*

Hehehe....

Have u tried unscramblin' da letterz, Muda?

K.A.N.G.A.R.O.O

dey actually form K.A.N.O & R.A.G.O

so don't mess wit ma kangz, Ok

emm...lets see ::)

Shoez!!!

Louis Vuitton or Timbz?

So kangaroos were originated prom kano prom ze rago sfecies! I neber noticed, which means zey migrated 2 Australia when they went por filgrimage, interested!

Timbalands Of course! Sai de idan babu kudin!

In designers:

Snoop Dog Clothing or Rocawears?
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

ajingi

Rocawears!!

Guys in computer technology:-

Zezezee or Dante? ::)
I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

*~MuDa~*

Well...ehrr....ehrrr...in website constraktion and frogramin', i 'll say Dante, but in Internet konnections i sink Zezeze! ;D

In Comfuter comfanies:

Microsopt or macintosh?
www.articlesdir.co.cc

figorms

sai de microsoft.
savage garden or 50cents
at u see is wat u get........................RMS

ajingi

I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

beautilicious

ANPP.
harry potter or lord of the rings?
...it takes agreat deal of courage to stand up to ur enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to ur friends..." Aaysha

ajingi

Lord of the rings

In computer operating System

Unix or linux?

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: "ajingi"Lord of the rings

Unix or linus?

Unix or Linus, i dont eben know wut zey each stand por...lol...sorry me i got 2 skif yah!hehe :D !

Eminem or Benzino?
www.articlesdir.co.cc

kofa

Quote from: "mudacris"
Quote from: "ajingi"Lord of the rings

Unix or linus?

Unix or Linus, i dont eben know wut zey each stand por...lol...sorry me i got 2 skif yah!hehe :D !

Eminem or Benzino?

eminem

be loyal pls.

ME or YOU?
n GOD i trust

gogannaka

ME :)
Real player or media player?
[/size]
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

ajingi

Hello, mudacris

What Unix and Linux stands for in computer technology is that:
The UNIX operating system was designed to let a number of programmers access the computer at the same time and share its resources.

The operating system coordinates the use of the computer's resources, allowing one person, for example, to run a spell check program while another creates a document, lets another edit a document while another creates graphics, and lets another user format a document -- all at the same time, with each user oblivious to the activities of the others.

The operating system controls all of the commands from all of the keyboards and all of the data being generated, and permits each user to believe he or she is the only person working on the computer.
This real-time sharing of resources make UNIX one of the most powerful operating systems ever.

Although UNIX was developed by programmers for programmers, it provides an environment so powerful and flexible that it is found in businesses, sciences, academia, and industry. Many telecommunications switches and transmission systems also are controlled by administration and maintenance systems based on UNIX.

While initially designed for medium-sized minicomputers, the operating system was soon moved to larger, more powerful mainframe computers. As personal computers grew in popularity, versions of UNIX found their way into these boxes, and a number of companies produce UNIX-based machines for the scientific and programming communities.

The features that made UNIX a hit from the start are:

Multitasking capability
Multiuser capability
Portability
UNIX programs
Library of application software

But for Linux
Linux is an independent implementation of the POSIX operating system specification with System V and BSD extensions.
Linux was first developed for 386/486/Pentium based PCs but currently it also runs on DEC Alphas, SUN Sparcs, M68000 machines (like Atari and Amiga), MIPS and PowerPC.
Linux has been written entirely from scratch, it has no proprietary code in it.
Linux is available in both source and object form.
Linux has all the features you would expect in a modern fully-fledged UNIX, including
true multitasking
virtual memory
shared libraries
demand loading
shared copy-on-write executables
proper memory management
TCP/IP networking
Most of the programs running under Linux are generic UNIX freeware, many of them from the GNU project.
I hope you can be able to differentiate between them and get the most reputable one. Lol

goganaka I prepared Real Player

In drinks!

Sobo or Fanta

figorms

sobo,it is better.

harrypotter or lord of the rings.

Fateez

Harry Potter

In wrestlerz....

Stone Cold or Da Rock
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

figorms

ajingi

Ume

In education!!

Mathematics or English