News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Arsenal 5 Man City 1

Started by Venom, February 22, 2003, 10:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Venom

We r on our way to our 2nd League championship by God?s grace. It was so disappointing Man u could beat Juv 2-1 but the could not even beat Bolton.  To all the Man u fans out there except my deepest condolences there is always next year  :D :D  
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

iblink

O boy, u av no idea what u r talkin about. The title doesnt belong to arsenal yet, wait till u see the man utd vs. arsenal result, that will decide which team will win the title. And concernin the man utd, bolton match, even if it waz arsenal that played with bolton while bolton waz in that form, i bet they would av won arsenal..Allah ya ba ku sa`a in the champions league cuz u will need sa`a
o be or not To be, Is that really a question??

Blaqueen

sha.. Allah ya shirye ku... hehe.. juss felt like sayin' that ... cuz i could... 8)
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

iblink

Trust me FDQ, if i could find a way to get this sport out of my head, i will really be happy for myself. but what can i say, i am already into it...so hush :-X

J/k

Venom

Man that is sacrilege do not say that at all haven?t u heard of the 11th commandment ?thou shall love football form cradle to death? ?:D

Ibro2g

Oh my God, Venom, u stroke hard. I would love to accept your condolence but the season aint over yet. Thats why we stay united and focused. The FA cup defeat by arsenal was tragic but worth it. We made several mistakes and lost it in the second half...but the fright was still alive...watch out 4 da premier mi friend. Plus bolton....you know they`ve never played better than this in their lives.....anyways I accept the defeat, this was the battle, but the war is on Venom, it`s still on.

And Babi stop thinking of not watching...one thing I admire so much from our team is courage.
Safety and Peace

iblink

;Dya venom, what do u think of man utd now after the game againts juventus. it waz smashin rite? thats to show u what a real team like man utd r capable of. that also goes to all liverpool fans that r lookin foward to the worthington cup final. u r welcome to switch n e time.

signed, a loyal man utd fan

Venom

Well i have 2 give it 2 them that was a good match but i think the reason they played that well was cause of the draw they had during the weekend. But 2 be honets u know that right now there is no team as consistent as Arsenal and with 10 games left in this season I really cant see them dropping points. May God keep helping us Amin  :D  

ummita

::) I so happen 2 Play a big hate on football. I sooooooooooo very hate Football............see as all of u come hyperboil this place with football..........all I know is b/4 a ball reaches d net.....alot will fall down, loads of kick & bash & all them boys go dey chase football like maddddddddd.& @ d end of d day...man pikin muss surely enta ambulance, probably with a broken leg or a fractured vertebrae .........sennan su zauna suna surutu akan round piece of object ......that its only key point is 2 insert it in2 a rag.....shine winnin...& ya'all will b discussin on this issue with mere enthusiasm...... How much r u being paid 4 being part of d audience...........absolutely nefink...not even 10kobo......take a hike boys its juss a round object.........& ya'all go craze on it!!
puff! make I COMOT: not d subjects I like discussin about. I juss had 2 drop su'in cuz I hate f/b......oya make una kill me!!!(she laffs) but then  ::)
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Ibro2g

ya c mah friend...soccer is like this: there r tymes one loses his form for a while, other tymes 4 good. and there r tymes one begin to pick up... and some see it too dificult and give up, but some, like us, stick to the point and remain focused...no matter how deep we fall we still find our way back up. Arsenal, itz just thier tyme, wid luck and stuff, but being a champion iz in us, ok. Itz in us. Allah ya taimaka mana gabaki daya. c ya around my friends

Manchester united, then now and after forever.
Safety and Peace

Ibro2g

Quote::) I so happen 2 Play a big hate on football. I sooooooooooo very hate Football............see as all of u come hyperboil this place with football..........all I know is b/4 a ball reaches d net.....alot will fall down, loads of kick & bash & all them boys go dey chase football like maddddddddd.& @ d end of d day...man pikin muss surely enta ambulance, probably with a broken leg or a fractured vertebrae .........sennan su zauna suna surutu akan round piece of object ......that its only key point is 2 insert it in2 a rag.....shine winnin...& ya'all will b discussin on this issue with mere enthusiasm...... How much r u being paid 4 being part of d audience...........absolutely nefink...not even 10kobo......take a hike boys its juss a round object.........& ya'all go craze on it!!
puff! make I COMOT: not d subjects I like discussin about. I juss had 2 drop su'in cuz I hate f/b......oya make una kill me!!!(she laffs) but then ?::)

Ummitah, I waz like u. I also thought it waz boring. One tyme I waz jobless, and I started just to support a team I respected 4 so long, I loved the chalenge, respect moved to like and like grew to love. I love this team. The main aim is not just to shoot, score and woe others, itz the challenge, the sweet victory u can`t get anywhere else, and teaching u to be united as a team, u know...like manchester UNITED.
Apparently there seems to be nothing that will change ur mind.
Safety and Peace

ummita

Kastinian d last tym sum1 yelped up shoutin & xpressin his love 4 d victory that his team got, that man developed heart attack & fell down that instantly & died.............& u say na love!!? a reseacrh showed that audience in football matches are likely to develop heart attacks due 2 anxiety of watchin football matches ten tyms worse than ppl who have since long had it 4 eight years.

Ni dai I laff at boys that go craze...ova a peace of object...da hka kowa ya zauna a gidansa ya dinga jefa Orange into a bowl & b HAPPY. I still consider those who watch it jobless, infact hauka yana sawa, cuz d last tym I so happen 2 misfortunately walk in2 a livin room........enterprised with these mad football boy fans ....the way they shouted scheduled me 2 a heart attack...not 2 mention how they so much wanted 2 go in2 d tv....Boys its juss a round object...... STILL HATE FOOTBALL. MAKE WUNA KILL ME I dont comot nan ba waje na ba:P
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Ibro2g

:-/U r difficult to convince but still possible. U consider matters that arise in so many places that r rarely spoken of. Anyways, I`m not here to make u a soccer fan, I`m just trying to make u understand why we do it. And we love it. Besides, there r so many things some peeps do and some don`t, peeps are just different, Example, u might play wid barbie dolls :P, but I certainly don`t. ;D ;D (he laffs) no hard feelings ehh?  ;) 8)
Safety and Peace

iblink

well ibro, thats what they all say, they can neva understand the challenges in football. any wayz ummita, i dont blame u, if i were u i will think we r insane ::) too.

lionger