News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

African American Owned Space Exploration Company

Started by Baruti M. Kamau, December 18, 2003, 08:40:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ibro2g

WWWOOOOOOW!!!!!
I've gone through everything and this is wonderful. One of the best news of the millennium. I'ma need somr things from you Mallam Burutiwa. It might sound funny though. Do you have dreams...? of cause u have dremas, u are ambitious and ambitions come from visions, visions come from dreams.
It has always been my dream to be an Asronaut, tell me what are my chances :D :-X
And I will like to know in anyway whatsoever I could be part of this Historical event.
Safety and Peace

Baruti M. Kamau

Due to advances in technology over the last 10 years anyone who can afford a private plane or a yaht can now enjoy the benefits of space.  Yes, you can now go through private training in Russia, Japan, China, USA or EU to fly your very own spacecraft into suborbital space.

My company - BCML Corp. - is pursuing this venture as a publicity stunt and to some degree a political statement.  We want to show the world that space is now accessible to all peoples and that Black people should also participate in the early stages of space exploration and the colonizing of other planets within our solar system.

As Muslims we know that Allah's creation is not limited to what's on Earth.  Allah has informed us that He is also the Lord and Creator of all life in the heavens.  So why should Whites and Asians be the only ones venturing out to discover and explore the Unseen and Unknown in our universe.  Black people are members of Allah's creation so we should also have representation in space.  We too are interested in meeting our neighbors residing on planets in our solar system and in other galaxies.

Did you know it is much more economical and efficient to launch spacecrafts into orbit from equatorial countries in Black Africa than to launch from bases established in Western countries.

I need your support brother and others in helping BCML Corp. accomplish its first mission into space.

There are many ways you can help and be apart of history.  At this time I'd like for you to sign up on our General Sponsorship List located @ url http://www.bcmlcorp.com/mission/time_capsule.html
By signing up you are guaranteeing yourself a spot in the history books as someone who has helped us realize our mission.

After you do that I will contact you to discuss creative ways in us coming together to realize some of our most ambitious dreams in the heavens.

Salaams,

Ibro2g

yah everyone with the elementary...well maybe but wid a sound knoledge of physics will know dat.
  What are the fruits of these low orbit satelites, and will the missions be manned or unmanned?
   If your company is bringing this to black Africa, there has to be a proposed site and willing-to-cooperate govrnments with adequate finances. Just how cooperative and possible do you see this? if non, why?
  I may be asking allota questions but I think this suprise package comes with a lot of question package. I'll hold back and pray for the success of this mission.
Safety and Peace

Baruti M. Kamau

Brother let me be clear and precise concerning my objectives at this time.  Currently we do not have the infrastructure to do anything in Africa.  I think before we can even initiate such an ambitious project we need the approval of a government and all the details related to it.  And still there's the issue of political stability.  None of our investors would be enthusiastic about such ventures in a politically unstable country.  So alot of politics must be ironed out first.  Then there's the issue of education, freedom of speech and press and related democratic values involved to insure a successful and progressive space program in Black Africa.

Back to my original point.  Right now, at this stage of my company's development, we are aiming to launch a Time Capsule into Earth's orbit.  As space enthusiasts and adventurers we want to show the world that not only is space accessible to private individuals and companies but also there's hope in improving the condition of mankind.

Space is opening up to those who have the means to go there.  And those who are going there will be the ones setting the mood and direction of human activity in space.  As a consequence it is imperative that Black people in Africa and the Americas send representation into space.  Otherwise we'll find ourselves behind and subjected to policies without our input or representation.  Ka gani ko.

My company's first space mission is very simple and enjoys an elementary objective.  Most of the financing is coming out of my pocket.  To minimize cost we are selling novelty ads for One US dollar.

This novelty ad guarantees your name and country of birth will be flown into space.  In addition to your name and country of birth being published on our web site under the General Sponsorship List.

If you are truly interested in helping us accomplish our first space mission and be apart of history, then the first thing to do is sign your name on our General Sponsorship List.  Once you complete that then we'll begin discussion on how you can become apart of our team.   8)

Quoteyah everyone with the elementary...well maybe but wid a sound knoledge of physics will know dat.
? What are the fruits of these low orbit satelites, and will the missions be manned or unmanned?
? ?If your company is bringing this to black Africa, there has to be a proposed site and willing-to-cooperate govrnments with adequate finances. Just how cooperative and possible do you see this? if non, why?
? I may be asking allota questions but I think this suprise package comes with a lot of question package. I'll hold back and pray for the success of this mission.