News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

NAIJA WOMEN AND AGE

Started by sa salati, July 30, 2004, 11:43:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sa salati

WISE SAYIN:A  MAN IS AS OLD AS HES FEELIN,A WOMAN AS OLD AS SHE LUKS.

One of d main problem wit naija women is dat they neva tell d truth about their age.IF  u luk around,u'll find out dat in naija, d teenagers want 2 reamain teenagers,d ladies r strugglin 2 return 2 their teens and d women r claimin 2 be ladies,den wetin go come happen 2 our KAKANNI?ALLAH ya taimaka.
             Last week,i met HAUSANICIOUS, her lips were LUSCIOUS,she waz lukin FLIRTATIOUS,her land cruizer waz round and BOOTYLICIOUS and her chest kuma,SUBUHANALLAHI!,very BOOBILICIOUS.Dat yeye old SHEIKH juz dey luk so TEEEEEEEEEEHHH him eyeballz nearly pop out of their socket,HABA AKARAMAKALLAHU!take am eazy now.
             I estimated her age 2 be around  40-45yrz old and dont ask me how i came 2 dat conclusion,itz simple, i took d average number of stretch marks and wrinkles on her and multiplied by 20 and divided by 4, QED,that was how i arrived at her age. try that with your babe and see if she is truthful about her age. i conered her (HAUSANICIOUS) and we got gistin, i told her she was a pretty woman,  wetin happen? she made a statement that made me grow more cautious:
"It just that young girls like us dont like being treated badly by boys"
hmm, i tire o!, young girl indeed.
            Back to my regular self, but why is it that naija babes  lie alot about their age? may be to postpone death? i dont think so coz no one can cheat nature. i conducted a research resently and found out that naija babes live with one mentality and that  is, they believe they are like flowers: they blossom in the morning and fade away in the evening. thats why they always reduce their age in order to continue to blossom 4gettin that its already writen on their faces that they are fading away. why cant they learn from women like OPRAH WINFREY, WHOOPI                  GOLDBERG ,WHITNEY HOUSTON and so on, who never lied about their age and they are still holding it down.
REMEMBER:AGE IS NOTIN BUT A NUMBER
                                 ONE LUV 2 Y'ALL
E(ma body,soul 'n' spirit) DA NICEZT IN DA GAME EVEN LIFELEZZ KNOW DA NAME

sa salati

A WOMAN OF NO IMPORTANCE:one shuld neva trust a woman who tells no one her real age.a woman who wont tell one dat,will neva tell one any thin important.

i can testify anywhere,about one woman who neva lied about her age and datz d old woman 2 a hansome dude named s.salati.

Bebeji

THIS IS PURE NONSENSE. ALARAMMA, I DONT KNOW MENENE YAKE MAKA GIGIYO A KANKA :?  YOU ARE FULL OF SHIRME AND NONSENSE IN THIS FORUM. THIS TOPIC I DONT KNOW WHERE IT IS STRATING OR HEADING TO, NIFINKA, MATA NA SON KARYA NE, KO BASU SON TSUFA KO MENE? INFACT WAKE SON TSUFA? I DONT SEE THE IMPORTANCE OF THIS RUBBISH. BUGU DA KARI, INA GANIN HAUSANICIOUS IS A MALE LIKE YOU, SAIDAI KAI YARO ME KIMANIN SHEKARA 18-19 WHO IS FULL OF SAKARCI, SHI KUMA DA'DADDEN DAN MAJALISSAN NAN NE

kitkat

Quote from: "Bebeji"SAIDAI KAI YARO ME KIMANIN SHEKARA 18-19 WHO IS FULL OF SAKARCI, quote]

Make that 13-14 please, some people in the 18 yr old bracket might take offence!!

dan kauye

speeeeeeeeech lesssssssssss! cud sum1 plz tell me wuts rong wif dis sa-setan(sorry salati?)he's stark raving bonkers!..
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

sa salati

oh! u not feelin me,fine,den offcoz u nuttin.male shuldnt be jealouz coz datz a female trait.u mad coz diz piece is comin from me and not u.if u hit me,i can give anyone of u a lift by ghost writin ur articlez.letz end d speculation,am talkin 2 y'all.str8-ass-sissies,pew!

sa salati

u no want 2 old,abi bebeji,hmm,u wan die yong.funny man.life is beautifull.shege, na san ko kai ka hallaci kanka

Hausanicious

La La La!!!!

Where did I go all this while this small boy is turning things around? Na me u dey call a woman? Kai bi kiyaful fa or abi kana LUDU ne?

Jama'a kowa yasan suna na Nura Dari kuma am male by nature where on earth did this boy see me talkless of tossing me as his girl friend? Pls ku raba ni da wahalar yaron nan

Seeing the name hausanicious doesn't mean its a feminine name. If u don't know now u know, Hausanicious stands for a man who was born and brought up in Hausaland, who has both Hausa parents and who speaks nothing but Hausa.

So, Sa Salati kake ko Sa Surutu ne... u should take note now.
Say no Evil and Do no Evil unto Me,   Kunji Ko!

sa salati

HAUSANICIUOS,plz put it diz way,a hausa man or woman who later bcame a drag-king or a drag-queen coz i saw ya no need 2 deny dat.