News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Wonderful site

Started by FatherDaly, November 04, 2004, 03:29:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatherDaly

Greetings to all readers, this is a wonderful site, a prayer for you all.

O Christ Jesus, I acknowledge You King of the Universe. All that has been created has been made for You. Exercise upon me all Your rights. I renew my baptismal promises renouncing Satan and all his works and pomps. I promise to lead a good Christian life and to do all in my power to procure the triumph of the rights of God and Your Church. Divine Heart of Jesus, I offer You my poor actions in order to obtain that all hearts may acknowledge Your sacred royalty and that thus the reign of Your peace may be established throughout the universe. Amen.

Blessings,

Father  A Daly.

Visit our online Church here:

http://www.churchofgoodwill.int.tc

Anonymous

fatherdaly this sounds more like a personal prayer (for yourself) than a prayer for the people in this forum. Here is a real prayer however-

Rabbana afrigh 'alayna sabran wa thabbit aqdamana wansurna 'alal-qawmil-kafirin.

Rabbana la tu'akhizna in-nasina aw akh-ta'na. Rab-bana wa la tahmil 'alayna isran kama hamaltahu 'ala-lladhina min qablina, Rab-bana wa la tuhammilna ma la taqata lana bih, wa-'fu 'anna wa 'ghfirlana warhamna anta Maulana fansurna 'alal-qawmil kafirin.

Hafsy_Lady

LOL, PRAYA IS PRAYA. DO YOURS AND LET HIM DO HIS, BOTH YA'ALL WANNA BLESS US. THIS IS AN ACT OF GOOD FAITH. SO NO PROMBLEM. BETTER WORRY DEY IF YOU WAN KNO!
What you see is what you get[/b]

dan kauye

ai tunda naga 1/2cy tayi replying toh nasan there's gonna be som LOL ...actually i LMAO X 10..toh which one una dey?????..kai amma wannan father ya bani dariya ta kin karawa...baptised??? heaven?? whut???...maybe u shud try say...churchfellowship.com..lol
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

Anonymous

FatherDaly I agree with yor argument.