News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

A Question of Ancient Past: African Trans-Saharan Trade

Started by tofutokwa, April 09, 2007, 02:21:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tofutokwa

Assalamu Alaykum

I'am not a Nigerian neither an African but I wanted to know about the Trans-Saharan Trade. I wanted to buy books but there is no African History Book in our place and this website and the Wikipedia is so much summarized this is not the result I want. I always believe that African Muslim has more Taqwa in all Muslim Ouma in the World. I don't know how the Western African Muslim endure the desert, how can they only eat yams and satisfy with it? I always believe African Muslim is the most genuine of all, how do they persist the savage desert and still have Taqwa. I know most of the Western Africa is poor country but poor people have faith in Allah (SWAT) and they survive the savage savanna

If you would so kindly, would anyone tell me

HOW COULD ONE FROM KANO TRAVEL AND MAKE PILGRIMAGE TO MAKKAH AND MADINAH BY LAND USING ONLY CAMEL LIKE ONE HUNDRED YEARS AGO????? ??? ??? ???

I know that you may wonder what will I do with this information but I always fascinated about Muslim Pilgrimage and I would use it to my research that I would submit on July and inshallah, somebody could give me information which I need

Please please please

Dan-Borno

You are not a Nigerian nor an African, then where do you come from?
What are you studying and in which institution?
Your full name(s) and reason for choosing this as your research topic.
Have you ever been to Nigeria?

I am willing to help.......
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

HUSNAA

Lol Dan Borno such interrogation!!

Maybe Tofu is really CIA in disguise out to get transsaharan talibans and Al Qs or Al Ks oops!???
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum