News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

WHAT A SHAME!!

Started by mallamt, November 21, 2005, 06:44:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mallamt

I have just learnt that the gov of bayelsa on bail in london escaped back to nigeria!!!  Can this governor really preside over anything in nigeria!! how can he pass laws and expect others to follow when he can not follow the same?  It is said the gov dressed as a woman to escape london.  We are in trouble indeed.  Some how our constitution must really be amended to allow for the prosecution of office holders.  The man has no shame and has disgraced every Nigerian!!!

neozizo

Quote from: "mallamt"The man has no shame and has disgraced every Nigerian!!!
Yeah.The average nigerian Man who would have been wiser than that.Any nigerian in the gov'nrs shoes would be wise enough to escape to a country where he wuld be safe from britsh courts rather than come back to nigeria where his constitutionally guaranteed immunity from prosecution would atmost last till 2007 when he ceases to be gov'nr.
Maybe i shudnt be too quick in belittling the govnr's nigerian-wisemaness, after all he has been in the PDP for years now(an be expected to have a WEALTH of experience in the art of deceit and manipulation),and so we sholun't be the least surprised if he pulls an ace out of his blouse...sorry sleavees,for example he could manipulate his way back into government house in 2007 as the costitutionally immune deputy govnor...or even vice president of FRN (for another 8 years).