News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

A most timely come back

Started by Hassan Indabawa, June 01, 2004, 04:33:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hassan Indabawa

Assalamu alaikum,

I must most sincerely wish to congratulate all those who contribute to the timely "come back" of OUR kanoonline site.

I must also admit that i was profoundly sad and dissapointed a few months back when i noticed that the site was nearly "abandoned" or so i thought!

Therefore,seeing the site fully re-invegorated and stylish in appeal and contents ,have surely attracts my hope and confidence that those behind the project would exploit and employ the required professionalism in attaining the set goals and objectives of the state Government.

Stating the imprative of utilising the far reaching importance of medium of this kind,is to say the least an over statement.I will therefore urge all those concern to see that a positive and factual information emanates from the medium.

We cannot as Kanawa let those who desist the emancipation of Talaka to misinform the outside world on the good works the Government of Malam Ibrahim Shekarau is currently doing to the good people of Kano state.

I therefore once again wish  to congratulate the management of kanoonline and also inform you that we are proud with you and  will passionately guard and promote the good image the incumbent Government of Talakawa.

Best regards,

Hassan S. Indabawa

gogannaka

Nice post Hassan......Thank you Very much......Hope you will keep visiting the site to give your own contribution...
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment