News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

IS K-ONLINE BECOMING BORING?

Started by mlbash, January 21, 2005, 06:05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

yah man u sure true, but i think we should find time to keep up this place of our's. it has really brought us close, we like 1 big family. i's relly cool to ve u all..................................... :D

figorms

Quote from: "Anonymous"yah man u sure true, but i think we should find time to keep up this place of our's. it has really brought us close, we like 1 big family. i's relly cool to ve u all..................................... :D

hay that was me forgot 2 sign in.
at u see is wat u get........................RMS

MySeLf

YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN..!!!!! ................Notin interesting!
Oh well...
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

HUSNAA

Quote from: Myself on October 15, 2008, 11:37:36 PM
YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN..!!!!! ................Notin interesting!
Oh well...
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I seriously agree with you MYSELF! I find myself writing less and less bcos what I read  these days is so boriiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg especially what is written on chitchat
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Muhsin

Myself and Hajiya Husnaa, I also agree with you. But that needs to be looked at from many angles, e.g why and how things have changed to that? I wish I knew that.

Mune muka soma ginsar juna? Ko is it the forum that is...? Or what?

Thanks.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

HUSNAA

Barkwanci mara ma'ana ne yayi yawa, ko da yake, I am one of the contributors so ppl might find my inanities just as boring as I find theirs.

Muhsin

Quote from: HUSNAA on October 16, 2008, 11:19:11 AM
Barkwanci mara ma'ana ne yayi yawa, ko da yake, I am one of the contributors so ppl might find my inanities just as boring as I find theirs.

Gaskiya haka ne. Amma how to put a wedge to that before it gets out of hand?

Further still, I personally feel if members would keep it alive, i.e by logging-in frequesntly, the forum would have been alive, interesting and so on.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

HUSNAA

Quote from: Muhsin on October 16, 2008, 11:36:09 AM
Quote from: HUSNAA on October 16, 2008, 11:19:11 AM

Gaskiya haka ne. Amma how to put a wedge to that before it gets out of hand?

Further still, I personally feel if members would keep it alive, i.e by logging-in frequesntly, the forum would have been alive, interesting and so on.

To da wannan kuma.

Dan-Borno

every one has to double up his efforts, only when we
reply to posts, then we can create an interactive, no
matter how lame the post may be.  shunning away posting
is the main reason behind this problem.

Be adviced.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

IBB

IHS

HUSNAA

Look answering posts no matter how lame isnt the problem. The problem is the lame posts. They make terribly boring reading. So its not the replies its just that what ever one is reading just isnt interesting, so u scroll thro a thread and dont even bother to get to the end bcos its just not cutting it for one and therefore whats there to reply?

Dan-Borno

yeah, its worth you posting a reply telling the poster
that his post is lame and from there you create an
interactive conversation, may be you can even put
him on track - irinsu El-Ta'ulu, they hadly comment on
anything, even though they contribute.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

MySeLf

Quote from: HUSNAA on October 16, 2008, 05:53:06 PM
Look answering posts no matter how lame isnt the problem. The problem is the lame posts. They make terribly boring reading. So its not the replies its just that what ever one is reading just isnt interesting, so u scroll thro a thread and dont even bother to get to the end bcos its just not cutting it for one and therefore whats there to reply?

Exactly!!!!
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

Muhsin

Hmm...DB, I wonder: how are you expecting one to (almost necesserily) tell other that his/her post is lame or interesting?

Where do you place K-Onliners' nearly 'uniform' trait, i.e of ignoring one's request, demand, question, etc.?

Ai as Husnaa put it, a lame post is unworthy to have replies. Wallahi ko nawane! Members should therefore think of what is interesting, captivating and like that. Though I know what is interesting to one would not most likely be so to other. Yet intersting stuff is interesting.

Up K-Online!

bakangizo

I try as much as possible to refrain from labeling his place boring. It is not boring to me. I enjoy it as it is. If we say the posts are lame, then we are all guilty. Some of us are too busy to log-on and post for hours on end. We only make do with snatches of a few sentences here and there. So, yeah, the place migh not be as "smoking" as some may want, but like I always say, we are keepin it alive. We are interacting. I don't think there's a place on the net for us Arewawa (pardon the expr) better than this. So it works just fine for me.