News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

IS K-ONLINE BECOMING BORING?

Started by mlbash, January 21, 2005, 06:05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan-Borno

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

gogannaka

Arewawa---lol,yan arewa.

Kanoonline din gaba daya mu nawa ne ne?
Husnaa
BKGZ
DB
Muhsin
IBB
Jibo
TKTK
Myself(of recent)
Amira(yau tana nan gobe ba ta nan)
Ni
Shikenan fa....

Abun mamakin fa shine you see 500 plus guests
Maybe its time admin removes the restriction and ppl could post without registering.
Some members log on just to see whats cooking but don't contribute.

Nima like BKGZ i don't find it boring.
Kuma ina ma ku bar mu mu dinga sakin baki yadda muke so ko DB.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Dan-Borno

beni, emi lasisi awusanjojo obanjo.
kini jabe, manne'o - yau yarbanci
nake ji dashi - any yoruba in the house?
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

IBB

IHS

Jibo

A lazy youth is definitely a begging adult! Bata hankalin Dare ka yi suna!: Fas'alu ahalil zikri, inkuntum la ta'alamun!

IBB

IHS

HUSNAA

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on October 17, 2008, 04:30:50 PM
I try as much as possible to refrain from labeling his place boring. It is not boring to me. I enjoy it as it is. If we say the posts are lame, then we are all guilty. Some of us are too busy to log-on and post for hours on end. We only make do with snatches of a few sentences here and there. So, yeah, the place migh not be as "smoking" as some may want, but like I always say, we are keepin it alive. We are interacting. I don't think there's a place on the net for us Arewawa (pardon the expr) better than this. So it works just fine for me.

Trust you to cast a damper to the atmosphere. Here we are all agreeing with each other and you have to be the dissenting voice >:(

OK let me liven the tedium with some comments.

Quote from: Dan-Borno on October 16, 2008, 06:24:10 PM
yeah, its worth you posting a reply telling the poster
that his post is lame and from there you create an
interactive conversation, may be you can even put
him on track - irinsu El-Ta'ulu, they hadly comment on
anything, even though they contribute.

You are asking for trouble ko DB? I remember doing something like that with Muhsin who likes to praise other ppl's work and yet is too busy to contribute and he went hyper! He disappeared from the forum for a few days due to reasons best known to him (karatu or something else) and I had flak thrown at me from some corners. Do you know some of the comments made by some erstwhile members of the board:
'Ta kori Muhsin!' pipes in GGNK!
'Cin fuska!' says IBB.
However when DB wrote about the same thing concering  Muhsin, he was mute. No sound from him, amma duk da haka, ni da ya mai dani kakar sa, there were exclamations when I wrote I was vindicated by yr comments. Abun ya dauki zafi bcos Muhsin specifically said to Jibo to 'keep out of this' meaning that there is some sort of struggle going on between the two of us of which no one's assistance is required. If u notice ma yanzu, the usual prefix Anty whicn Muhsin imposed against my name is missing. In other words I am become just an ordinary member of the board to him, and I am mighty glad of that because I never wanted to be put on any pedestal. Besides as far as I am concerned my its as if we are having a vampire and victim relationship between Muhsin and I (He the vampire me the victim). He's not actually sucking my blood, but he's sucking my age by making me feel older than I am while he tries to rejuvenate his ageing youth by contrasting how much older than him I am, and frankly speaking, I am quite vain. When I reach the age that I must submit to all those jibes about elderliness and so on, I will, but by God I take exception when someone who's never seen me tries to make me out as his great aunt (his grand mother's sister no less imagine putting me in the same age category as su Rabi Mato and Gambo Sawaba... lol Muhsin that's stretching it too far.. I'm telling u!! ;D ;D)
Anyway, the long and the short of it is that Muhsin prefers to be stung by Bee instead of me. If it were her comments, he'd go as mute as a deaf mule, I expect.

No offence meant Muhsin, like I said, I'm trying to enliven the forum that's all.
To I'm waiting for all the furor this will generate!! (quite frankly, I'm not looking forward to it either!)
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Jibo

Karki damu bari in dawoaikin Hajji! A can zan addu'oi da yawa! Musamman a Arfa! Duk komai zai warware! :D :D :D :D :D ;)
A lazy youth is definitely a begging adult! Bata hankalin Dare ka yi suna!: Fas'alu ahalil zikri, inkuntum la ta'alamun!

HUSNAA

Jibo1 takwana. Wane addu'oi? kasan fa wataran sai ka rokar wa mutum abinda baya bukata!!!

Muhsin

Aunty Husnaa,

Your percepiveness really does fascinate me. Sincerely speaking some of what you said (aforesaid) is right true, and still some is not.

My above points, I reckon, says a lot. Thus, I think no much need for expatiation. Amma if there is anything more you like me to comment on, say it and I'll inshaAllah respond to ASAP.

Nagode.
Muhsin
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Muhsin

Salam,

After perusal of what I have written above, I decide to smash the egg and lets everyone breathe the odor, isn't it?

About my departure and return; that happened due to what Aunty Husnaa had said to me. And that was denying or rather refusing to agree with me, my rantsuwa, like in court notwithstanding. Thus, I concluded it like that; who you thought and whole-heartedly believed could protect you from outsiders attack turned to attack you? Haba. Kuma bayan I darned well know iyakacin gaskiyata na fada...see it that way don Allah.

Kuma why I let DB's accusation go unpunished is that; I, as I know I must die, know that DB was just making fun out of his words, thus I should let it go like that. Let me uncover sth. DB and GGNK were the two members I consulted before disappearing then--during our encounter. I told them what happened and, as far I could, justify my intended action. And none of them advised otherwise...although GGNK gave me one unforgettable hint and that I should DETTACH my personal life from all the happenings here. Very nice advice.

Sannan akan kiranki auntie da na dan dena; amma I think I still show all my respect to you. Not only I but almost all my friends here and there do surprise why I give you such regard. My answer to them is very simple and plain. I tell them I respect whoever is learned and respectful. Just YOU, Husnaa. Subsequently, I called you Hajiya or said esteemed or valued Husnaa and other things like that.

Talking about Bee, that I know is just joking. Don't have any serious sentimental attachment towards her. Even if I had, I would have withdrawn for she never cares to respond to all the jokes I have been doing. As once predicted IBB, I like to be pampered...LOL; D; D; D but Miss Bee... ::) ::) ::)

Husnaa, let me tell you, either you or I like or not, you made an indelible impact to my life. I lost my mother for long, more than ten years, hence I lack some sort of advice you have been given me. I can forget wata rana during WAEC when I tried doing it for wani, thats to mention but one instant.

I only bought just a half an hour, and that is not kwatakwata enough for me to say everything. I know I have said sth. And I hope my codes (English ;D) are breakable.

Nagode

Muhsin
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

Husnaa,thank you for saying your mind.
Kin saka ni a tsaka mai wuya.
Ashe my comments didn't go down well with you. No offence meant pls. Ayi hakuri. Forgive me.

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

HUSNAA

Quote from: gogannaka on October 18, 2008, 09:29:01 PM
Husnaa,thank you for saying your mind.
Kin saka ni a tsaka mai wuya.
Ashe my comments didn't go down well with you. No offence meant pls. Ayi hakuri. Forgive me.

Nothing to forgive I think. Ofcourse yr words didnt go down well, but I havent held it against u as u must have noticed otherwise I'd stop responding to yr posts. They didnt go down well bcos you were accusing me of getting rid of a member of the forum and for such a whimsical reason. Secondly, although I was annoyed slightly at the time, I thought it was all a joke on yr part. However, now Muhsin says that he consulted you and DB before temporarily exiting the forum, and this confession on his part, puts yr comments on a whole new level. That is that YOU were REALLY serious and believed every word you said when u accused me of making Muhsin leave this forum. Dan Borno, who employed more tact never said anything of course because it apparently does smack of the truth, albeit unintentionally on my part.
Now having said that, there is something to forgive after all and am not sure if I'm willing to do that. However we can arrive at an out of court settlement.  Now how much are u willing to settle in lieu of a libel suit against you?(Credit cards are welcome...... ;D ;D)
PS Ina IBB? I need a lawyer here...

Jibo

Quote from: HUSNAA on October 18, 2008, 06:44:12 AM
Jibo1 takwana. Wane addu'oi? kasan fa wataran sai ka rokar wa mutum abinda baya bukata!!!
Ai kin san mutum in his finite understanding may not know what he wants o needs ne? Amma the best addu'a is Allah Ya zabarwa mutum abin da yafi masa alheri at all times n all situations! ::) ::)

HUSNAA

Quote from: Jibo on October 19, 2008, 09:22:41 AM
Quote from: HUSNAA on October 18, 2008, 06:44:12 AM
Ai kin san mutum in his finite understanding may not know what he wants o needs ne? Amma the best addu'a is Allah Ya zabarwa mutum abin da yafi masa alheri at all times n all situations! ::) ::)

Well dont go asking for specifics on my behalf!! The general addua is fine, and thx
PS kayi fa in dai har za ka Makkan this yr. Ni for my part I'm dead serious.