News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

"...to harry potter, the boy who lived..."

Started by beautilicious, September 11, 2004, 10:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beautilicious

Quote from: "Gangstar"This topic is a peace of S*** :twisted:  Little kids. Guys you are embarrasing we need to take over these little girls. Thuglife for ever
:roll:  :roll:
...it takes agreat deal of courage to stand up to ur enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to ur friends..." Aaysha

mlbash

Quote from: "beautilicious"u kno bash, ur prob is u almost always dont say wats on ur mind...

you really want me to express myself huh? :)
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

dan kauye

Quote from: "Gangstar"This topic is a peace of S*** :twisted:  Little kids. Guys you are embarrasing we need to take over these little girls. Thuglife for ever
kai jama'a LMAO..sa-salati in disguise..really lol!
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

Fateez

Quote from: "beautilicious"
:roll:  :roll:

Hey Aaysha, i just realized ur signature is like wat Professor Dumbledore

said when he awarded Neville Longbottom 10 more points to gryffindor in

da 1st book rite? but i think he used bravery or sumtin. i know it's very

similar.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

dan kauye

sup' fateez!...where d die-hard harrymaniacs @?????(lol)..goblet of fire on d way huh? ..keep us posted.
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

Fateez

Quote from: "dan kauye"sup' fateez!...where d die-hard harrymaniacs @?????(lol)..goblet of fire on d way huh? ..keep us posted.

Hey dan kauye. emm instead of anticipating 4 so long why don't u just

read da book. It's only like 734 pages and it is very very interesting. if u

just watch da movie u'll miss out a lot. Its like ma best book in all da

series {so far}
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

mlbash

Quote from: "Fateez"
Quote from: "dan kauye"sup' fateez!...where d die-hard harrymaniacs @?????(lol)..goblet of fire on d way huh? ..keep us posted.

series {so far}

UHM..............FATEEZ KE DA WANNAN HARRY NAKI TO!

beautilicious

Quote from: "mlbash"

series {so far}

toh wat??? hello fateez how u doin?
...it takes agreat deal of courage to stand up to ur enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to ur friends..." Aaysha

mlbash

to wat? you are asking me wat? ok if i may ask you why do you ask me wat? wat do you think gonna be ans? :lol
:

beautilicious

Fateez

Quote from: "beautilicious"
Quote from: "mlbash"

series {so far}

toh wat??? hello fateez how u doin?

Wallah sister i'm doing good (alhamdulillah) long time sha

Hafsy_Lady

HARRRY HARRY POTTER AND THE PRISONER OF ASKERBAN...(signs). ALL I GOTTA SAY TO YOU GUYS IS ONE SENTENCE.

HARRY LIVES NEXT DOOR, HE IS MY NEIGBOUR, HE JUST POPPED IN FOR A BOTTLE OF MILK AT MY HOUSE (WHO JUST SAID AM LYING? :evil:  :evil:  :evil:

I'en never seen someone who is obssessed about Harry Potter like my little Niece, Mufida. That little girl has all the books, her writitng pads is of harry potters, her mouse pad is harry's, her screen saver, her mobile phone accessories is of Harry'z, she was troubling her parents on having her med glasses changed to Harry's frames glasses, even when it was for boys (and she is so sexist but she didnt care whether the frames were for boys or girls).She knows ALMOST every line in the movie. She has a homepage which she nagged me to view 2 months ago for Harry potter fans (I think it is still under construction). She knows all the magic words from the movie, her bedroom wall is covered with glossy posters of Harry Potter. The last time I met her, she was planning to travel to see Harry and as the only daugther of her parents I think they will take her(I HOPE NOT, CUS SHE CUD BE A BRAT AT TIMES). She always have the books in her school bag and she has read it like 5 fives as I last saw her I wont doubt if she has read them more than that. She is quite but she gets wild anywhere Harry Potter is being talked of. I wonder what she will say if she ever gets to see this! And this is just a 13yr old girl we talking about.

So BEURILICIOUS I THINK YOU'VE GOT  YOURSELF A MATCH
What you see is what you get[/b]

beautilicious

wow hafsy. i would so like to meet dis gal.. wen u see her tell her i say a big hi aiite! thnx

beautilicious

Hey peoples... the new book is rumored to come out mid June 2005... More Specifically June 11 or June 18, both saturdays... i can't wait

beautilicious

hey hav u guyz heard? jk has revealed d name of 2 chapters in the hbp
here they r:
chp.6: Draco's Detour.
chp.2: spinners end.
chp.14: felix felicis

draco's detour..... maybe draco goes 2 visit his dad in azkaban
spinner's end...it is rumored it is a place..a rail road i think...maybe harry was practicing apparating illegally and he ended there...a place very close to azkaban...maybe!
felix felicis....maybe itz a spell... i so cant wait 4 d buk!