News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Word Translation

Started by Muhsin, November 24, 2006, 03:58:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave_McEwan_Hill

Husnaa
I like to keep things lively - but my last post was an innocent remark.
maigemu

HUSNAA

Quote from: "dan kauye"

'Dan-Kauye' is the online persona.'Trouble',apparently  his new fave is an  alter-ego or a psydonym,if you will .The real person is no where near the internet. Nice try though. :lol:  :lol:

I wasn't trying anything...:roll:  I was just confused :?  Like the name must be real versatile like .... still confused..  :?

Quote from: "precious"But I miss the old you.Now you are more like your one time abokin fada,the troublesome SaSalati.
Gimme back the old cool and funny dan kauye.
Please.
You know, Precious is right about u, DK.... Trouble... Infantry Horn Nuts.... what ever... this maybe the internet, but u feel as abrasive as a dry loofah sponge at the moment. And all for whom?? One person Bakan Gizo.. None of us gives a hoot about whether u are bored online or not. If  u say it a million times, we will only make a face and carry on with or without u. There is not much else we can do. So like Precious said get yr old self back, otherwise the winner of yr little running war with BKG is BKG, because he hasnt changed for anyone while u changed yr persona for HIM... only him...
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

dan kauye

Quote from: "precious"I'm good,Kauyus,I'm good.
But I miss the old you.Now you are more like your one time abokin fada,the troublesome SaSalati.
Please.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: @ I sold you,easily.I have nothing but respect and brotherly love for Bakan-Gizo.I'm just messing with him wallahi.
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

HUSNAA

Quote from: "dan kauye"
Quote from: "precious"I'm good,Kauyus,I'm good.
But I miss the old you.Now you are more like your one time abokin fada,the troublesome SaSalati.
Please.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: @ I sold you,easily.I have nothing but respect and brotherly love for Bakan-Gizo.I'm just messing with him wallahi.

Somehow I feel as if someone has thrown an egg at me :oops: . I feel  completely like the village idiot :oops:  Lol DK talks about selling Precious... me? I was a charity case... bound and gagged first to make the exchange fast and easy!!!! Lol.. what a block head!! :roll:

*~MuDa~*

What is the real hausa translation of the english word "Corner"? I cant figure it out.
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

HUSNAA

Quote from: *~MuDaCriS~* on December 25, 2006, 09:23:04 AM
What is the real hausa translation of the english word "Corner"? I cant figure it out.

Maybe the word 'Kusurwa' stands for corner?

alkanawi

think sum words needs more lyke a phrase b4r (as near)an accurate translation  could be rendered.
"corgito ergo sum"

gogannaka

Anyone has the hausa transation of SANTI?
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Muhsin

Quote from: gogannaka on February 06, 2007, 08:34:58 PM
Anyone has the hausa transation of SANTI?

Cannot any one try? Even Aunty Husnaa who seems to have known all the English words? ::)
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Muhsin

Here are also some words....

SANKO

TUNTUBE

ZABIYA

And host of others that I cannot think of now because my system starts ***
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

IBB

Sanko--Baldness

Tuntube--Trip (like, trip n fall)

Zabiya--lady singer

IHS

Muhsin

Quote from: IBB on May 09, 2007, 10:09:45 AM

Zabiya--lady singer

Lol! IBB you did really well. But I don't mean Zabiya, a female singer. This one is pronounce as Zaabiya. The 'a' is here a short consonent not as in the other, which is long.

Zabiya; an extra-ordinary white colored people who are born naturally like that. They are abnormally white. Even a fly affects their skin because its very soft

HUSNAA

Muhsin,
ALBINOS  a ke kiran su. Albino singular; albinos plural. The condition is called albinism. Albinos have a genetic defect, which makes them unable to produce the skin darkening pigment called melanin The skin condition makes albinos prone to contracting skin cancer easily

gogannaka

Wai da gaske ne lack of melanin is the reason why Michael Jackson turned himself to what he is today?
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Muhsin

Quote from: HUSNAA on May 15, 2007, 03:03:04 PM
Muhsin,
ALBINOS  a ke kiran su. Albino singular; albinos plural. The condition is called albinism. Albinos have a genetic defect, which makes them unable to produce the skin darkening pigment called melanin The skin condition makes albinos prone to contracting skin cancer easily

Thanks, Mrs Scientist. I think Aunty Husnaa studies biology.
Quote from: gogannaka on May 15, 2007, 08:05:35 PM
Wai da gaske ne lack of melanin is the reason why Michael Jackson turned himself to what he is today?

I cannot handle this question. But Husnaa.....