Happy New Year!!!

Started by Ihsan, March 04, 2003, 12:22:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ihsan

Yeah!!! Happy New Year...some of u might be thinking "huh? happy new yr? what's with this gel?" well yes it is New year! The New year we shud all be aware of and not the malam bature's one! Yes!! I repeat (hehehe) Happy ISLAMIC NEW YEAR!... ;D

Today is 1st Muharram and ya'all shud have know...never mind me woo... me ma sef I don't forget till like few days back when I heard wai we have no classes on Tues...I was like huh? what's with Tues? and I was told ay Islamic new year ne! sai naji kunya  :-[...
greetings from Ihsaneey

Anonymous

Assalamu alaikum
Kai Ihsan sannu da kokari,alot of people will only tell u the date during ramadan and after that :-Xhm ,sai dai mu anan nigeria were told that it is monday,which means today is second,kin ga har anfara samun difference,

ummita

As I said............shes d only sensible gurl in k-online..........Jazakallah babes..wishin all a smashin new yr!!!
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Fulanizzle

Amora  :-* on yah forehead!!!!!!
May Allah subhanna wa taala show us all many more years
And may Allah show kanoonline more years of success!!!!
Amen
salamu alaikum
)

Blaqueen

Assssssssssssalam Alaykum!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Q.33:35 "Surely the men who submit and the women who submit, and the believing men and the believing women, and the obeying men and the obeying women, and the truthful men and the truthful women, and the patient men and the patient women and the humble men and the humble women, and the almsgiving men and the almsgiving women, and the fasting men and the fasting women, and the men who guard their private parts and the women who guard, and the men who remember God much and the women who remember-- God has prepared for them forgiveness and a mighty reward."
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Anonymous

I would like to wish you a happy Islamic new year on behalf of my self and my Hausa fiancee ;)

MohammedIbrahim

I wish y'all Allah's blessings,guidance and protection now and always .May Allah forgive us all our sins and guide us unto the straight path as we continue  our temporary stay on earth in this new year and always!

Ibro2g

Safety and Peace