News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

DON'T LAUGH....

Started by figorms, May 23, 2004, 09:45:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

figorms

I HOPE U DONT....

on this particular day, two men stood in the middle of the road and began to argue."I say that is the sun," one said."of course not, that is obviously the moon," said the other."I think you need to get yourself a pair of glasses because your eyesight is failing you.It is plain to see that is the sun that is up there." the first man said again"well, i will definiely get a pair of glasses but they will be for you so you can see clearly that it is the moon that is shining down on us".And on and on they argued until along came another fellow."Excuse me" said the second man to the fellow,"please could you tell us whether it is the sun or the moon that is up there in the sky?".
"oh! sorry" said the fellow,"I cant help you.I am a stranger here!"

there were three men at a bar.One man got drunk and started a fight with the two men.the police came and took the drunk guy to jail.The next day the man went before the judge.
The judge asked the man,"where do you work?"
The men said,"Here and there."
The judge asked again,"what do u do for a living?"
The man said,"This and that."
The judge then said,"Take him away."
The man said,"Wait, judge when will i get out?"
The judge answered,"sooner or later."

One day, a diver was enjoying the aquatic world 20 feet below sea level. He noticed a guy at the same depth, but with no scuba gear whatsoever. The diver went below another 20 feet, and the guy joined him a moment later. The diver went down even farther and the same guy was right behind him.
The confused diver took out out his waterproof chalkboard and wrote, "How the heck are you able to stay under this deep without equipment?"

The guy took the board and chalk, erased what the diver had written, and wrote,

"I'm drowning, you freakin moron...!"

Karen lost her husband almost four years ago and still hasn't gotten out of her mourning stage.

Her daughter is constantly calling her and urging her to get back into the world.

Finally, Karen says she'd go out, but didn't know anyone.

Her daughter immediately replies: "Mom! I have someone for you to meet.

Well, it was an immediate hit.

They took to one another and after dating for six weeks, he asks her to join him for a weekend in the Catskills.

Their first night there, she undresses as he does.

There she stood nude except for a pair of black lacy panties, he in his birthday suit.

Looking at her he asks: "Why the black panties?"

She replies: "My breasts you can fondle, my body is yours to explore, but down there I am still in mourning."

He knows he's not getting lucky that night.

The following night the same scenario.

She's standing there with the black panties on, and he is in his birthday suit ... except that he is wearing a black condom.

She looks at him and asks: "What's with this ... a black condom?"

He replies: "I want to offer my deepest condolences."
at u see is wat u get........................RMS

beautilicious

am not laffing 8)  am only smiling. smilin is aloud rite??? :)  :)  :)
...it takes agreat deal of courage to stand up to ur enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to ur friends..." Aaysha

figorms

Quote from: "Aayshaluv"am not laffing 8)  am only smiling. smilin is aloud rite??? :)  :)  :)

hi gurl u r lol already, anyway it ..........bari kawai.
at u see is wat u get........................RMS